KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman (Kingdom Come) vs. Doomsday (Hunter/Prey)

Superman (Kingdom Come) vs. Doomsday (Hunter/Prey)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Superman (Kingdom Come) vs. Doomsday (Hunter/Prey)

No bfr. Ko or death is the only way off this indestructible planet.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

KC Superman.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:14 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
KC Superman.

I concur, KC Superman was on another level than his counterpart!!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:28 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

KC Supes.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:34 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by carver9
KC Supes.

Gets speed blitzed.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carver9
Gets speed blitzed.
You know someone might even really argue Doomsday blitzes Kc Superman. I'd actually enjoy the insanity for a moment.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by quanchi112
You know someone might even really argue Doomsday blitzes Kc Superman. I'd actually enjoy the insanity for a moment.

Lol.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:41 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by the Darkone
I concur, KC Superman was on another level than his counterpart!!

based on what, the hercules ownage?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 02:05 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Doomsday still wins.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 01:18 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Doomsday. KC superman has only one showing where he was shown superior to normal superman while gog pushed his shit in with entire JSA supporting him. The same gog got his face rearranged in one punch from superman. To say that based on a single showing against hercules KC superman wins against someone who steamrolled entire JLA is foolish.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 02:15 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Doomsday wins.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 03:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

DD.

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 03:20 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Wasn't Hunter Prey Doomsday impossible to defeat sans teleporting him to the end of time? And since that would be considered BFR, which isn't allowed, KC Superman can't do that.

No choice but to say Doomsday. Though I guess one has to wonder at what point Doomsday is at during Hunter Prey. If it's him at the end of it, there is no chance in hell of KOing him. I could see an argument for KC Superman knocking him out if it were him at the beginning, though highly unlikely.

-_-

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 03:39 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Doomsday. KC superman has only one showing where he was shown superior to normal superman while gog pushed his shit in with entire JSA supporting him. The same gog got his face rearranged in one punch from superman. To say that based on a single showing against hercules KC superman wins against someone who steamrolled entire JLA is foolish.
If I could find the time would you be up for battlezoning this ? I'd rep Kingdom Come Superman you could rep Doomsday.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 04:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Blight
Wasn't Hunter Prey Doomsday impossible to defeat sans teleporting him to the end of time? And since that would be considered BFR, which isn't allowed, KC Superman can't do that.

No choice but to say Doomsday. Though I guess one has to wonder at what point Doomsday is at during Hunter Prey. If it's him at the end of it, there is no chance in hell of KOing him. I could see an argument for KC Superman knocking him out if it were him at the beginning, though highly unlikely.
This is just flat out incorrect and was later proven wrong in another arc. The writer himself disagrees regarding the hp arc as well.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 04:34 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

If I could find the time would you be up for battlezoning this ? I'd rep Kingdom Come Superman you could rep Doomsday.

Not atm. I'm still in the hospital though recovering fast. Maybe next week or the week after that.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 05:14 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Doomsday will win this.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 05:25 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Not atm. I'm still in the hospital though recovering fast. Maybe next week or the week after that.
So are you saying no or yes in the next few weeks. If you say no I will ask mistress death since he claimed I ducked him before. I never forget and always hold onto grudges.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 05:39 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So are you saying no or yes in the next few weeks. If you say no I will ask mistress death since he claimed I ducked him before. I never forget and always hold onto grudges.

Yes, perhaps next week.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 05:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yes, perhaps next week.
It's so ripe with irony is it not ? Me representing a Superman against you.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 07:47 PM