KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Chaos King vs...

Chaos King vs...
Started by: Jynocidus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

Chaos King vs...

anybody you can think of, barring all "omnipotent characters"

that means no TOAA, no Aspects of Presence

no LT either.

terms: no BFR. Teams can be no more than 5 people

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:17 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

You could always just leave on your own instead of trying so hard to be banned for repeated bait threads erm

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:22 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

this isn't a bait thread

think of 5 people that can take mikaboshi with no BFR, within the guidelines

don't be mad bro

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:24 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Too easy.

Lobo
Animal Man
Squirrel Girl
She-Hulk
Ambush Bug.

Any one of them soloes.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:27 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Too easy.

Lobo
Animal Man
Squirrel Girl
She-Hulk
Ambush Bug.

Any one of them soloes.

laughing next!

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:29 PM
DarkSaint85

Haha you agree/disagree?

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Lockjaw, Matter Eater Lad

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:31 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

Originally posted by Cogito
Lockjaw, Matter Eater Lad

get added to CKs army

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:41 PM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Abraxas
Nebulos
HOM Wanda
MJJ

All can solo CK.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:42 PM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Jynocidus
laughing next!

SO you agree with me?

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:43 PM
Jynocidus

i definitely disagree

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:49 PM
DarkSaint85

How so?

The terms were:

1. anybody you can think of, barring all "omnipotent characters"

2. that means no TOAA, no Aspects of Presence

3. no LT either.

4. terms: no BFR. Teams can be no more than 5 people

My team fulfills all of that. They win by breaking the 4th wall, and ripping the comic book up. As demonstrated on-panel, in a canon comic, by She-Hulk. Or they squash the comic panel around him. As demonstrated on panel, in a canon comic by Animal Man. Or they force the comic book writer to write them a victory, whether off-panel or on-panel, as demonstrated by Lobo.

All have been done numerous times (more so than Flash's IMP). All have been done in canon comics. What are you disagreeing with?

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:01 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

How so?

The terms were:

3. no LT either.

My team fulfills all of that. They win by breaking the 4th wall, and ripping the comic book up. As demonstrated on-panel, in a canon comic, by She-Hulk. Or they squash the comic panel around him. As demonstrated on panel, in a canon comic by Animal Man. Or they force the comic book writer to write them a victory, whether off-panel or on-panel, as demonstrated by Lobo.

All have been done numerous times (more so than Flash's IMP). All have been done in canon comics. What are you disagreeing with?

thumb up

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:04 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

Originally posted by CortSether
Abraxas
Nebulos
HOM Wanda
MJJ

All can solo CK.

i seriously doubt any of them are soloing here. Wanda's gonna run out of juice undoing CKs damage, or just trying to say no more CK is gonna drain the hell out of her. and that's IF she can do it.

i don't see MJJ soloing at all. I don't see CK losing a straight up encounter with any mortal reality warpers, including mutants. CK went up against other demons in their own realms and came out victorious

nebulos...don't know too much about him. i admit, i did a quick read, he doesn't sound like anything spectacular. CK is more than evil energy, they're all the same to him too. evil can return to nothing.

other abstracts seemed to stay out of the fight when CK was "doing its role" in 616. i'm going to say they probably can't intervene until its time...the reason why Eternity told Herc she couldn't do anything. could they? with no BFR....not likely

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:12 PM
Jynocidus

How so?

The terms were:

3. no LT either.

okay, you got me. +1 for you

now, in all seriousness. excluding 4th wall nonsense, staying within the limitations that you all don't want me to breach with religious conceptual jabber that gives you a head ache, who is beating CK no BFR

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:15 PM
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:44 PM
Jynocidus

lmao

this is a conspiracy

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 03:46 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Idiocy aside, I know who can do it.

Magus with the 5 CCUs. He imprisoned Eternity AND Infinity, was merging two universes, hiding his presence from the other cosmics (that's what he said was consuming most of the power of the CCUs), stopped the Nullifier from working, and playing with Galactus and the Earth heroes as if they were toys.

IMHO he could do it.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 09:05 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus

aren't the CCU's just universes in concept? sentient universal...entities, with powers higher than most individuals mere cosmic power?

if CK destroyed 98% of continuity, what's stopping him from beating someone in posession of 5 CCUs in a straight up encounter?

i'm willing to say if CK really wanted, he could draw on the nothingness that was the universes he destroyed and plug Magus with a tentacle in the neck then absorb him

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 10:06 PM
lilshogun

Re: Chaos King vs...

Thanos, Darkseid, Godzilla.....
Originally posted by Jynocidus
anybody you can think of, barring all "omnipotent characters"

that means no TOAA, no Aspects of Presence

no LT either.

terms: no BFR. Teams can be no more than 5 people

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 10:06 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote