KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » overhyped characters?

overhyped characters?
Started by: red sabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

overhyped characters?

i always had the impression that some characters are overhyped and most of their feats could be easily acheaved by many others or so called "inferior versions", i will explain

lets begin with the walking wonder superboy prime, what are his feats that put him under trans level? breaking reality barriers? lets face it breaking dimensional barriers and reality is something any high herald at his peak can is and was able to do, do you honestly think if superman or thor lost it they wouldnt be able to do same thing? i didnt see prime presenting anything that couldnt be acomplished by an all out superman to be honest.

in my opinion? prime = all out superman

now lets move to king thor, i feel like this character is too overhyped, now i will give him 1 thing and thats a good power output however his overall durability and fighting abilities really sucked, while losing the odin force it was basically thor and his skills vs thing and hulk but seriously i think mainstream thor would do much better against them than the king thor version did, he got his arm ripped out and his eye, his skill suck , then while full powered got cut by wolverine and hurt, even regular thor didnt hold himself in pain after a single slash from wolverine.

then we go to the fact regular thor did actually better in a fight vs perrikus and vs desak than king thor did when fighting them, the only thing i can give king thor is power output but still he doesnt deserve to be called a skyfather he is barrely a trans

then we can move on to walking wolnders with no feats such as cyttorak who is suppose to be an elder god even with the fact he got his ass kicked by juggernaut himself and never presented any feats of power at all

then we can also move to golden superman prime who's best feat is crushing a beat up dying solaris with a GL ring, he needed the help of 5 IMP to ressurect lois, was going to get killed by kryptonite, and did nothing aside of being stated as empowering superman 1 million and couple other superman who are defending earth under the super sun

and if we speak about superman 1 million here is another hype, what did he do? he owned firelord i give him that but its something an all out superman or superboy prime could do, while depowered he got hurt by the metal man who are high metas at best, he was so weak he got hurt by robots and couldnt even open a steel door , couldnt break an ice cave, had trouble denting one of the robots with the missles, but at the end they show him suddenly becoming a beast while depowered and let him beat up the time barrier but to be honest its something mainstream superman could easily do

his other feat is what? failing to hold back a galaxy? so him + titano = galaxy stop but still even mainstream superman has feats such as lifting infinity so you know the thing

then he got beat up by the else man who were glowing yellow balls that beat the crap out of him and eventually they all were taken out by cronos 1 million

only one among the little feat wonders that worth something is Rune King Thor other than him everybody are just hype and no paycheck

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:06 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

In before closing.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:06 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

TOAA.

He's an overrated piece of crap.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:08 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I like this thread.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by red sabre
i always had the impression that some characters are overhyped and most of their feats could be easily acheaved by many others or so called "inferior versions", i will explain

lets begin with the walking wonder superboy prime, what are his feats that put him under trans level? breaking reality barriers? lets face it breaking dimensional barriers and reality is something any high herald at his peak can is and was able to do, do you honestly think if superman or thor lost it they wouldnt be able to do same thing? i didnt see prime presenting anything that couldnt be acomplished by an all out superman to be honest.

in my opinion? prime = all out superman

now lets move to king thor, i feel like this character is too overhyped, now i will give him 1 thing and thats a good power output however his overall durability and fighting abilities really sucked, while losing the odin force it was basically thor and his skills vs thing and hulk but seriously i think mainstream thor would do much better against them than the king thor version did, he got his arm ripped out and his eye, his skill suck , then while full powered got cut by wolverine and hurt, even regular thor didnt hold himself in pain after a single slash from wolverine.

then we go to the fact regular thor did actually better in a fight vs perrikus and vs desak than king thor did when fighting them, the only thing i can give king thor is power output but still he doesnt deserve to be called a skyfather he is barrely a trans

then we can move on to walking wolnders with no feats such as cyttorak who is suppose to be an elder god even with the fact he got his ass kicked by juggernaut himself and never presented any feats of power at all

then we can also move to golden superman prime who's best feat is crushing a beat up dying solaris with a GL ring, he needed the help of 5 IMP to ressurect lois, was going to get killed by kryptonite, and did nothing aside of being stated as empowering superman 1 million and couple other superman who are defending earth under the super sun

and if we speak about superman 1 million here is another hype, what did he do? he owned firelord i give him that but its something an all out superman or superboy prime could do, while depowered he got hurt by the metal man who are high metas at best, he was so weak he got hurt by robots and couldnt even open a steel door , couldnt break an ice cave, had trouble denting one of the robots with the missles, but at the end they show him suddenly becoming a beast while depowered and let him beat up the time barrier but to be honest its something mainstream superman could easily do

his other feat is what? failing to hold back a galaxy? so him + titano = galaxy stop but still even mainstream superman has feats such as lifting infinity so you know the thing

then he got beat up by the else man who were glowing yellow balls that beat the crap out of him and eventually they all were taken out by cronos 1 million

only one among the little feat wonders that worth something is Rune King Thor other than him everybody are just hype and no paycheck

Too much fail in one post.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:12 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Too much fail in one post.

dont come into threads and troll them just because you are still butthurt about previous debates thats low

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:13 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

Superman ranks way up there the guys powers aren't even real take the sun out and he's a regular person. It's truly astonishing how fanboys pit this pussycat against true warriors and he wins even against thor who can rape him with magic. the guy can't fight for s*smilet without his powers even jimmy spank that Aembarrasment embarrasment. even batman beat him yet we're suppose to expect him stomping hulk roll eyes (sarcastic) canon or not he has a history of losing and getting beaten fake killed by:lex luther a bald human smh, doomsday, gog, kryptonite=rock,muhamed ali=a human,jimmy olsen a weak human, armaggeddon,almost imperiex and if his solar cells run dry he dies as mention in his respect thread. Also fans make him out to be a killer laughing please his biggest weakness is his careing goody two shoe who beg his enemies and adversay for mercy even saying to one foe and while he was being drain of solar almost killed he and i qoute said :''i know you your not bad'' lol come with that attitude and you'll get killed by hulk buddy hulk don't have time to talk to girls, beg hulk for that sympathetic and he'll choke him using his cape.

Last edited by Hulkbuster1 on May 3rd, 2012 at 08:29 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:23 PM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
Superman ranks way up there the guys powers aren't even real take the sun out and he's a regular person. It's truly astonishing how fanboys pit this pussycat against true warriors and he wins even against thor who can rape him with magic. the guy can't fight for s*smilet without his powers even jimmy spank that Aembarrasment embarrasment. even batman beat him yet we're suppose to expect him stomping hulk roll eyes (sarcastic) canon or not he has a history of losing and getting fake killed by:lex luther a bald human smh, doomsday, gog, kryptonite=rock and if his solar celks run dry he dies as mention in his respect thread. Also fans make him out to be a killer laughing please his biggest weakness is his careing goody two shoe who beg his enemies and adversay for mercy even saying to one foe and I while he was being drain of solar almost killed qoute:''i know you your not bad'' lol come with that attitude and you'll get killed by hulk buddy hulk don't have time to talk to girls.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:25 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman ranks way up there the guys powers aren't even real take the sun out and he's a regular person. It's truly astonishing how fanboys pit this pussycat against true warriors and he wins even against thor who can rape him with magic. the guy can't fight for s*smilet without his powers even jimmy spank that Aembarrasment embarrasment. even batman beat him yet we're suppose to expect him stomping hulk roll eyes (sarcastic) canon or not he has a history of losing and getting beaten fake killed by:lex luther a bald human smh, doomsday, gog, kryptonite=rock,muhamed ali=a human,jimmy olsen a weak human, armaggeddon,almost imperiex and if his solar cells run dry he dies as mention in his respect thread. Also fans make him out to be a killer laughing please his biggest weakness is his careing goody two shoe who beg his enemies and adversay for mercy even saying to one foe and I while he was being drain of solar almost killed qoute:''i know you your not bad'' lol come with that attitude and you'll get killed by hulk buddy hulk don't have time to talk to girls.

........... "sound of crickets"

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:29 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

dont come into threads and troll them just because you are still butthurt about previous debates thats low

Yeah, right kid. That's why I created a thread shouting that RKT is overhyped, right? This whole thread is fail.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:30 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, right kid. That's why I created a thread shouting that RKT is overhyped, right? This whole thread is fail.

i will ask you again to stop trolling this thread before i report you

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:31 PM
Nihilist

Every character is overhyped one way or another

Big thanks to Scythe

Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman ranks way up there the guys powers aren't even real take the sun out and he's a regular person. It's truly astonishing how fanboys pit this pussycat against true warriors and he wins even against thor who can rape him with magic. the guy can't fight for s*smilet without his powers even jimmy spank that Aembarrasment embarrasment. even batman beat him yet we're suppose to expect him stomping hulk roll eyes (sarcastic) canon or not he has a history of losing and getting beaten fake killed by:lex luther a bald human smh, doomsday, gog, kryptonite=rock,muhamed ali=a human,jimmy olsen a weak human, armaggeddon,almost imperiex and if his solar cells run dry he dies as mention in his respect thread. Also fans make him out to be a killer laughing please his biggest weakness is his careing goody two shoe who beg his enemies and adversay for mercy even saying to one foe and while he was being drain of solar almost killed he and i qoute said :''i know you your not bad'' lol come with that attitude and you'll get killed by hulk buddy hulk don't have time to talk to girls, beg hulk for that sympathetic and he'll choke him using his cape.

abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

i will ask you again to stop trolling this thread before i report you

Go away, little troll. Its a troll thread in itself.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:33 PM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go away, little troll. Its a troll thread in itself.

the only troll here is you actually being butthurt about your lack of skills to defend superman properly

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:36 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

the only troll here is you actually being butthurt about your lack of skills to defend superman properly

U MAD Happy Dance

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:38 PM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

U "SUPER" MAD Happy Dance

thanks Scythe for the cool signature!!!!

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:39 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

U "SUPER" MAD Happy Dance

laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:46 PM
DarkSaint85

This entire thread is made of win.

I'd like to add Galactus. He gets owned by a regular human like Reed. You think if I was hungry I'd let a mere ant stop me? What feats does he have anyway to justify the hype???

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This entire thread is made of win.

I'd like to add Galactus. He gets owned by a regular human like Reed. You think if I was hungry I'd let a mere ant stop me? What feats does he have anyway to justify the hype???
laughing to make it even more lulzy galactus can summon it just not when its pointed directly at him by reed laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 08:59 PM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote