KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Court of Owls V.S. Captain America

Court of Owls V.S. Captain America
Started by: Lord Feron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Feron

Court of Owls V.S. Captain America

Captain America is at Madison Square Garden, he gets call from Tony that says the Court of Owls are after him and Tony gives him a brief of who they are and what they are capable of also some video of their combat prowess. Then Tony said says 6 of them were dispatched to kill Cap.

Cap and the 6 Talons are locked in MSG.

Neither side knows where each other are yet. But the Talons do not know that Cap knows they are after him.

How does this play out?

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:44 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Talons win.

All of them are around Nightwing/Batman level, which is pretty darn close to Cap. He gets overwhelmed by numbers.

They've also got the element of surprise. He'd put one down and wouldn't expect it to come back. Nor would he know their weakness.

All of that is going to hurt bad

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 4th, 2012 01:59 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Talons win.

All of them are around Nightwing/Batman level, which is pretty darn close to Cap. He gets overwhelmed by numbers.

They've also got the element of surprise. He'd put one down and wouldn't expect it to come back. Nor would he know their weakness.

All of that is going to hurt bad

Well no in the OP I have Cap know that they are coming. I also have him know what they are capable of and have cap see footage of their fights. So he knows exactly what he is dealing with.

They do have numbers on their side but as I said Talons do not know that Cap is expecting them. So he kinda has a element of surprise + full knowledge.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 02:18 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Psh, I struggle reading more than 3 words to a line stick out tongue

I'm still not sure he packs the necessary firepower to effectively put them down.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 4th, 2012 02:50 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote