KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wally VS Yahweh

Wally VS Yahweh
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Wally VS Yahweh

Who wins?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:32 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

always intriguing carl looked like a grown up wally

thank u bz

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:37 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Wally the God Boy vs. Yahweh (aka DC's God/The Presence)?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:38 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

They both look eerily similar.

Why did I bother making this thread anyway?

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:41 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Oh yeah, I remember..
This is for Jynocidus.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:44 PM
Cogito

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Why did I bother making this thread anyway?

Sorry to disappoint, but that's a fair question.

Assuming we take Wally's assertion of Godhood as fact, he's fighting himself here.

'Be.'

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:45 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

aww, someone wants attention. i think i'm starting to get through to the hard headed.

why would you put two "omnipotent" beings....from the same continuity....against each other?

this just proves my point that you don't grasp the concept even further. it continues to go against the supposed definition of omnipotence.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:53 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Jynocidus
why would you put two "omnipotent" beings....from the same continuity....against each other?

this just proves my point that you don't grasp the concept even further. it continues to go against the supposed definition of omnipotence.

You can try to disagree, but the images in this thread is significant proof that supreme beings have been shown on-panel.

I don't want to drag this down to a flame war, so I beckon the mods to close this thread if it ever comes down to that.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 03:57 PM
Jynocidus

supreme beingS...you don't see a problem because it's plural? i mean, it's only logical.

by your reasoning, two omnipotents can't fight each other. same reason why my other thread got closed. if this one stays open, people are playing favorites.

you're doing nothing but supporting my logic by trying to show off

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:00 PM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Marvel has had their fair share of depictions of supreme beingS, even more so than DC/Vertigo.

I don't see you whining about that.

You complain about members being hypocritical. I think it's time you take a look in the mirror.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:05 PM
Jynocidus

Marvel has had their fair share of depictions of supreme beingS, even more so than DC/Vertigo.

I don't see you whining about that.

You complain about members being hypocritical. I think it's time you take a look in the mirror.

how am i being a hypocrite? lol...this is too funny. please tell me

don't be mad because i'm not a DC fanboy. so what i don't agree with you and everybody else who can't tell the universe to the omniverse

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:12 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

We know you're a fan of Marvel, and it's okay.
We all are fans of a respective company. We all have favorite characters from both companies.

But to claim that LT > The Presence is ridiculous, especially when The Presence is regarded as DC's counterpart of Marvel's TOAA.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:30 PM
Jynocidus

regarded as DC's counterpart by who?

fanboys?

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:36 PM
Jynocidus

he shouldn't be regarded as a counterpart to anyone, he should be regarded as omnipotent. he obviously isn't

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:38 PM
Jynocidus

We know you're a fan of Marvel, and it's okay.

But to claim that LT > The Presence is ridiculous, especially when The Presence is regarded as DC's counterpart of Marvel's TOAA.

where is the hypocrisy on my behalf, though?

Marvel has NEVER tried to push anyone off as Christ, nor did they base TOAA from anything involving Heaven or Hell. All of that biblical stuff can be contained within something...YOU...can understand over at Marvel. this is obviously over your head.

DC is all twisted depending on the story being told. It's why at times Mandrak can be thought of as > Presence.

same as Thought Robot could be so wankable as well since he fought something bigger than DC which more or less = Presence.

if they want a boy named Wally, or a girl named Elaine to be omnipotent, then for that story they will be.

Marvel is only similar because people like FP Sise, and Thanos have apparently gained "omnipotence" with plot devices such as the complexity of magic and HOTU, but even then I do not see them as > TOAA. TOAA is the one that makes something from nothing (or something from Thanos, he reached that point). and since TOAA is still making all that possible, guess who judges all of his creations? Respect the LT.

LT stomps them all; anyone who is not TOAA how's that for a hypocritical statement? and all my posts on this whole forum support that, won't catch me taking anything back. until the balance of fiction changes, that's how i base my hierarchy.

define omnipotence, define omniverse, all this stuff makes sense where as all of your arguments are just nonsense. this is a vs thread, but basing someone winning a battle simply because of "omnipotence" in one continuity is hypocritical in itself, especially when its not the only continuity in existence.

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:44 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

We'll continue this debate tomorrow.
It's early morning in my place. I need to get some shut-eye.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:54 PM
Cogito

Wally and Yahweh are not separate beings. They are one in the same.

It's like asking a Christian who's more powerful out of Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit.

'Be.'

Old Post May 4th, 2012 04:58 PM
En Sabah Nur X

Originally posted by Cogito
Wally and Yahweh are not separate beings. They are one in the same.

It's like asking a Christian who's more powerful out of Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit.

God is the head of Jesus like Man is the head of his woman in marriage according to the biblical text.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:31 PM
En Sabah Nur X is currently offline Click here to Send En Sabah Nur X a Private Message Find more posts by En Sabah Nur X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Bait threads aren't allowed. Take it to PMs or something.

Old Post May 4th, 2012 05:35 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote