KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos with Help vs Odin (Take 2)

Thanos with Help vs Odin (Take 2)
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Thanos with Help vs Odin (Take 2)

Thanos
Graviton
Magneto with city sized chunk of adamantium
Worldbreaker Hulk
Red Hulk (Current)
Terrax
Vector
X-Ray
Classic Juggernaut
Gladiator

vs

Odin with Gungir

Fight is in a closed arena the size of the earth. No BFR.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 01:10 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Besides Thanos, individually none of those guys can hurt Odin. But together with Thanos, Odin is going to have a little trouble winning, especially since he can't use BFR. I think skyfathers are given a little too much credit on this forum in general. Team can definitely win.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 01:32 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

If it was Original Red Hulk, he might have something to offer as well.
If it was possible for him to be walking around with some nice, fresh Odin-Power, fresh from the Old man himself.

Juggernaut gets his power from an Odin-level source and that should be a factor. But, Odin would just do the same as Thor, hinder the power flow from Cyt. Or worse.

Odin ftw.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 03:03 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DickBlazer
opinions are like........

If they ain't stroking fanboys thanos doesn't need help.....stop

Old Post May 5th, 2012 03:24 PM
DickBlazer is currently offline Find more posts by DickBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

World Breaker Hulk I would think could give Odin a fight as Thanos can the others would be a good distraction

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 5th, 2012 03:24 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

the team just cant win no one on this team aisde of thanos cant really hurt odin, if you want to add thanos some help give him another 1 or 2 trans level beings because throwing all kind of low to mid heralds will not help

thanks Scythe for the cool signature!!!!

Old Post May 5th, 2012 03:25 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
World Breaker Hulk I would think could give Odin a fight as Thanos can the others would be a good distraction

WBH vs odin = green scar vs zeus

Old Post May 5th, 2012 03:26 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

Thor has beaten a skyfather before. Are u saying this team can't ever?

Old Post May 5th, 2012 03:32 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is not a case of skyfathers as category there are different kind of skyfathers, this is odin we are talking about this guy is the peak of the skyfather category and no thor will never be able to beat odin not in a million years, only version of thor that can beat odin is RKT but that guy is a league of his own

Old Post May 5th, 2012 03:36 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Team stomps hard.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post May 5th, 2012 03:57 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Odin wins

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 03:59 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team stomps hard.

definitely not a stomp, but they can win.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 04:20 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok lets break in down how can this team hurt odin? how? he one shotted surfer and combined attacks from thanos and surfer didnt bother him at all, how a bunch of wana be heralds can take it to him? what will the juggernaut do? punch him? laughing

what will x ray do? give him cancer with some x ray vision?

gladiator? what he will do? bleed on odin to death? WBH? what will he do? hulk punch? Lol this is an elite skyfather that can destroy and recreate galaxies just for the laughs are you being serious? odin having his Gungir for this fight means he is serious because he pulls it out only when he is serious and if he is serious this fight is over within seconds

Old Post May 5th, 2012 04:27 PM
Stoic
Avenger

In a comic, I can see this team win due to some plot madness, but in a forum setting I just don't see this team having the necessary power sets to counter Odins vast array of abilities, and would not argue with someone that explicitly knew or could recite all of the reasons that this team would fail, or fall short of the mark. Odin is not Galactus, and thus he would not weaken as the battle went on. This team however would continue to lose member after member until Odin stood alone on the battlefield.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 04:28 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

Originally posted by red sabre
ok lets break in down how can this team hurt odin? how? he one shotted surfer and combined attacks from thanos and surfer didnt bother him at all, how a bunch of wana be heralds can take it to him? what will the juggernaut do? punch him? laughing

what will x ray do? give him cancer with some x ray vision?

gladiator? what he will do? bleed on odin to death? WBH? what will he do? hulk punch? Lol this is an elite skyfather that can destroy and recreate galaxies just for the laughs are you being serious? odin having his Gungir for this fight means he is serious because he pulls it out only when he is serious and if he is serious this fight is over within seconds

You don't think Thanos could even HURT Odin?

Old Post May 5th, 2012 04:31 PM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by keiththegreat
You don't think Thanos could even HURT Odin?

when they fought he couldnt so why are we suppose to assume he can?

Old Post May 5th, 2012 04:33 PM
Silent Master

Most of the team will be gone after the first couple of attacks.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 04:34 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by red sabre
when they fought he couldnt so why are we suppose to assume he can?

You make it sound like no one can even hurt anyone who is a tier of power above them. Thanos has hurt GALACTUS. Hell, Thor has hurt Galactus. Odin is above Thanos, there is no question about that, but to claim he can't even hurt him, I mean the Odin worship on this board is a little ridiculous to be honest.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 04:35 PM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

what couple attacks? if odin will release one of his weaker attacks like the one that took surfer out everybody aside of thanos and maybe WBH will be out , if he will release 1 serious attack this team is dead while thanos is on his knees

Old Post May 5th, 2012 04:36 PM
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
You make it sound like no one can even hurt anyone who is a tier of power above them. Thanos has hurt GALACTUS. Hell, Thor has hurt Galactus. Odin is above Thanos, there is no question about that, but to claim he can't even hurt him, I mean the Odin worship on this board is a little ridiculous to be honest.

A few people going overboard does not constitute Odin worship the reason that Odin gets the kind of respect he gets on boards is because it is what he receives by marvel in comics.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 04:37 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote