KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Those who sit in the shadows vs The great beasts

Those who sit in the shadows vs The great beasts
Started by: red sabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

Those who sit in the shadows vs The great beasts

who do you think will win?

Old Post May 5th, 2012 05:49 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Those who sit in the shadows had an implied power level but nothing on panel where as the great beasts are and have on panel feats for example during the chaos king event.

Based upon actual feats I'd go great beasts only because there's no way no gauge those other gods.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 5th, 2012 06:20 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whacknasty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Those who sit in the shadows had an implied power level but nothing on panel where as the great beasts are and have on panel feats for example during the chaos king event.

Based upon actual feats I'd go great beasts only because there's no way no gauge those other gods.

I agree with this.

Old Post May 5th, 2012 10:24 PM
whacknasty is currently offline Click here to Send whacknasty a Private Message Find more posts by whacknasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by whacknasty
I agree with this.
Then, so do I!
big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2012 01:11 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

marvel may bring bakc twsis

thank u bz

Old Post May 6th, 2012 06:45 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

That would be interesting, we should learn more about them

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 6th, 2012 07:16 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

yes

thank u bz

Old Post May 6th, 2012 07:48 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Didn't Thor basically kill them to death when he ended the cycle of Ragnarok?

Old Post May 6th, 2012 08:30 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Difficult to say. When he did that there was supposed to be permanent deaths for the asgardians from then on... Then the bor events...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 6th, 2012 09:25 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

marvel goofed with bor

thank u bz

Old Post May 6th, 2012 06:22 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

According to Fraction's take, the gods, or Asgardians at least, are almost like metaphysical entities which are bound by stories and legends. All of them happened so to speak which is how he reconciles Bor dying on his deathbed in front of Odin and Cul and in modern times being slain by Thor. It also somewhat deals with the conflicting origin stories for Asgard's creation and various events.

Imo, Fraction has the right train of thought, but executed it poorly.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 06:25 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote