KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs Cytorakk

Odin vs Cytorakk
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Odin vs Cytorakk

Both at best who wins this and why?

Old Post May 6th, 2012 08:46 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

By avatars? (Thor vs juggernaught) then its team Asgard.

By actual Odin va cytorrak. I'd go cytorrak all day.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 6th, 2012 09:26 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Can Odin prep?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 6th, 2012 09:26 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Odin ftw.

Cytorakk has nothing to say he can beat Odin.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 6th, 2012 09:57 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Re: Odin vs Cytorakk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ozz81
Both at best who wins this and why?

Cytorrak wins...

Elder God vs Skyfather; Cytorrak is on another level than Odin...

Its not all about feats; implied power matters as well...

Afterall, Love and Hate (both of which are Abstracts) are severely lacking in feats, but based on status alone, one would logically conclude that they'd crush any Skyfather or Elder God with minimal effort...

The same applies here; Elder God>>Skyfather...

Cytorrak 10/10...

Old Post May 6th, 2012 11:08 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I'm pretty sure I've seen this thread on this site at least 5 different times.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:22 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Nihilist
Odin ftw.

Cytorakk has nothing to say he can beat Odin.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 03:54 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

I would leave the decisions up to you, but here are possible details to factor into the equation:

1. The "Galactus Factor"
If Cyttorak is at the same level as Agamotto, then he should be able to defeat Odin.

This would be based on battle showings that Odin and Agamotto have had against Galactus.

2. The "Agent of God" Equation.
Also, another telling factor could be the agents of Odin and Cyttorak. Juggernaut and Thor.
I think I have read that the true power of Thor, and, supposedly all of Asgard and it's inhabitants, ultimately comes from Odin.
And, of course, Juggernaut's power comes from Cyttorak.

If this is true, (and, I would leave that decision up to you), then we could look at clashes between Thor and Juggernaut for clues of which power holds the higher standing.
In this case, we would not want to look at strategies, skill or things that are "personality based".
We would want to look at instances where the combat was simply a case of power vs power. Strength vs strength. Durability vs durability. Etc.

Last edited by Horrificus on May 6th, 2012 at 04:23 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2012 04:20 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Horrificus
I would leave the decisions up to you, but here are possible details to factor into the equation:

If Cyttorak is at the same level as Agamotto, then he should be able to defeat Odin.

This would be based on battle showings that Odin and Agamotto have had against Galactus.

Also, another telling factor could be the agents of Odin and Cyttorak. Juggernaut and Thor.
I think I have read that the true power of Thor, and, supposedly all of Asgard and it's inhabitants, ultimately comes from Odin.

If this is true, (and, I would leave that decision up to you), then we could look at clashes between Thor and Juggernaut for clues of which power holds the higher standing.
In this case, we would not want to look at strategies, skill or things that are "personality based".
We would want to look at instances where the combat was simply a case of power vs power. Strength vs strength. Durability vs durability. Etc.

Really, the only edge I'd give Cyttorak on Odin through the implied power edge is if they fought in the Crimson Cosmos. That's really it, and that's being really generous to Cyttorak to assume he'd be able to handle the premier skyfather in Marvel based on hype and whatnot.

And if you look at their respective agents, Mjolnir was able to forcibly remove an aspect of Juggernaut's Cyttorak given power. And the Odin Force in general seems far more potent than any enchantment or amp the Gem gives.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 04:24 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Marvel should do this, they should have Cyttorak escape from the Crimson Cosmos to show exactly how powerful this entity is. As of now there is really no proof that he can take Odin outside of one tale that it took all of his peers to exile him to the Crimson Cosmos. This was also said to have been done through treachery. It was said that if he was not exiled, that he would have destroyed all of creation.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 04:43 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

He is simply one of those people that you should not put into debates until Marvel decides to give us something more concrete to go on.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 04:45 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
He is simply one of those people that you should not put into debates until Marvel decides to give us something more concrete to go on.

thumb up

Old Post May 6th, 2012 05:13 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by rotiart
By avatars? (Thor vs juggernaught) then its team Asgard.

By actual Odin va cytorrak. I'd go cytorrak all day.

Come on we have already seen what happens if Cain taps into the power of Cyttorak..
8th day Juggs vs Thor.

Bankai.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 05:18 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by SuperiorTech

trufh

thank u bz

Old Post May 6th, 2012 07:55 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Odin.

Cyttorak is overrated. His own avatar's enchantment was overridden by some knock-off Celestial tech built by Apoc.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 12:47 AM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Cytorrak takes this I think. Especially based on avatars.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 03:06 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

1. The "Galactus Factor"

2. The "Agent of God" Equation.

Cyt is a multiversal entity IIRC beyond being an elder god. also a single cytorakk is powering every juggernaut across the multiverse... Odin is nowhere near as stretched.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 03:11 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by Uriel005
a single cytorakk is powering every juggernaut across the multiverse...

Is this true?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:38 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I for one have never heard that. A scan would be appreciated.

Also, Odin doesn't "power" Thor like Cyttorak "powers" Juggernaut. He has a very finite amount of the Odin Force imbued in Mjolnir.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:39 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Is this true?

about 100% sure that is NOT true. cyttorak has been in at least one what if and likely more and there has never been mention of that. pretty sure any feats of cyttorak from that what if would be non-canon. if it were TRUE, any feat from any juggs in any what if would ALSO need to be considered canon... barring a direct scan that says different, i'd say that is absolutely untrue.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 11:19 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote