KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Hulk vs Movie Superman vs Movie Thor

Movie Hulk vs Movie Superman vs Movie Thor
Started by: biensalsa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Cool Movie Hulk vs Movie Superman vs Movie Thor

Rank them according to power display on the silver screen

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post May 6th, 2012 12:27 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk win. Even though Superman have some decent fts in his latest movie, Hulk just seemed superior based on battle fts (which is more important imo).

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 6th, 2012 12:29 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Ok, I guess Carver?

Even though Superman lifted a chunk of Kryptonite the size of an island and turned back time and He faced 3 kryptonians with his same powers and that Solar dude from the 4th movie. (I',m not sure if this one counts though)

I don't see how Hulk is going to win specially since I ask for ranking

Remember this Superman is continuation of the 1 st and 2 nd movie

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post May 6th, 2012 01:06 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

superman > hulk > thor

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 6th, 2012 01:08 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by biensalsa
Ok, I guess Carver?

Even though Superman lifted a chunk of Kryptonite the size of an island and turned back time and He faced 3 kryptonians with his same powers and that Solar dude from the 4th movie. (I',m not sure if this one counts though)

I don't see how Hulk is going to win specially since I ask for ranking

Remember this Superman is continuation of the 1 st and 2 nd movie

Why not just use the latest versions? Even classic Supes showed nothing to make me believe he would beat Thor or Hulk if we look at combat scenes. Lifting fts are all nice and dandy but it doesn't display what a person would do in the heat of combat.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 6th, 2012 01:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by carver9
Why not just use the latest versions? Even classic Supes showed nothing to make me believe he would beat Thor or Hulk if we look at combat scenes. Lifting fts are all nice and dandy but it doesn't display what a person would do in the heat of combat.
it does display power and movie superman would solo both hulk and thor at the same time

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 6th, 2012 01:13 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Superman > Thor > Hulk

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 6th, 2012 01:39 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman>Hulk>Thor
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk win. Even though Superman have some decent fts in his latest movie, Hulk just seemed superior based on battle fts (which is more important imo).

laughing out loud

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:02 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Originally posted by Starscream M
it does display power and movie superman would solo both hulk and thor at the same time

Well In Superman movies Supes is shown throwing his S logo at people like a net.....wiping memories with kisses.....and reversing earth time by reversing the spin of the earth(which a 4th grader could tell you should destroy the planet.)

So due to PIS it goes Hulk>>>>>Thor/Superman

Neither Thor nor Superman can take Hulk in a slugfest....yet films would always make it the first option for Thor and Superman.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:02 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by horrorwolf
Well In Superman movies Supes is shown throwing his S logo at people like a net.....wiping memories with kisses.....and reversing earth time by reversing the spin of the earth(which a 4th grader could tell you should destroy the planet.)

Neither Thor nor Superman can take Hulk in a slugfest....yet films would always make it the first option for Thor and Superman.

Really?

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:08 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman>>Hulk>>Thor/Loki

I have returned

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:14 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by horrorwolf

Thor can't beat Hulk in a slugfest, but Superman would annihilate him.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:20 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Superman kicks the shit out of him and the level of ass whooping varies depending on which movie Superman we are using.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:21 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Superman kicks the shit out of him and the level of ass whooping varies depending on which movie Superman we are using.
Out of who? Both thor and hulk is in thus thread.

I have returned

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:25 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Out of who? Both thor and hulk is in thus thread.

Does it matter? pick one

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:26 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Does it matter? pick one
Thor cause thor sucks balls

I have returned

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:28 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Superman would have handled those aliens in Avengers in about 2 minutes. All he would have to do is fly into the portal and destroy the mothership.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:28 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Superman would have handled those aliens in Avengers in about 2 minutes. All he would have to do is fly into the portal and destroy the mothership.
Both thor and hulk could of done that

I have returned

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:36 PM
Silent Master

Movie Superman would have taken 6 years to beat those aliens, not because of a lack of power, but because his fighting skills were so pathetic.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:41 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk and Thor could go either way. Both destroy Superman. Manhole covers, struggled with buses of people, no real skill, etc.

Old Post May 6th, 2012 02:42 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote