KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who is more powerful; Sentry/Void or the Hulk ?

Who is more powerful ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sentry/Void 35 68.63%
Hulk 12 23.53%
Stalemate--both have limitless power 4 7.84%
Total: 51 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is more powerful; Sentry/Void or the Hulk ?
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Who is more powerful; Sentry/Void or the Hulk ?

Well ?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

(please log in to view the image)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:23 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Sentry/Void.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:24 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well ?
Hulk. Closing...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:25 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk. Closing...
Paul won't stand for this kind of nonsense.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Paul won't stand for this kind of nonsense.
You and Pr are dead to me.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:28 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Paul just pmed me. He's ticked.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:32 AM
carver9

laughing out loud

Hilarious. As for your question Quan...is this Hulk in general or is this a specific Hulk.?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:33 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

Hilarious. As for your question Quan...is this Hulk in general or is this a specific Hulk.?
Hulk at his most powerful save outside amp. So Heart of the Monster Hulk oro any other Hulk under his own rage induced power. This isn't about general formidability either. Just overall power output.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:34 AM
Badabing
Karen

Paul just pmed me. He's ticked.
Yeah right. He has less emotion than a Guardian and a Vulcan.

As for the thread, Void's powers always seem so nebulous to me. The dialog always stated he was at a point which the feats never really supported, from what I saw.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:37 AM
carver9

Hulk at his most powerful save outside amp. So Heart of the Monster Hulk oro any other Hulk under his own rage induced power. This isn't about general formidability either. Just overall power output.

Well, Hulk then.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:38 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah right. He has less emotion than a Guardian and a Vulcan.

As for the thread, Void's powers always seem so nebulous to me. The dialog always stated he was at a point which the feats never really supported, from what I saw.
The only times Paul shows emotion is when Superman is being attacked. He feels and shares in his pain and must take immediate action.

Yeah, both are extremely powerful but to me I always thought the Void from his initial appearance was just a team wrecker of the highest order. Strange and Reed couldn't beat him with prep. He overpowered the Molecule Man and was always implied as someone who was just off the charts.
Well, Hulk then.
Is it close ?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:43 AM
Badabing
Karen

The only times Paul shows emotion is when Superman is being attacked. He feels and shares in his pain and must take immediate action.

Yeah, both are extremely powerful but to me I always thought the Void from his initial appearance was just a team wrecker of the highest order. Strange and Reed couldn't beat him with prep. He overpowered the Molecule Man and was always implied as someone who was just off the charts. Is it close ?
I was never able to find Void's first appearances and it's the reason I left the caveat "from what I saw."

I will need to look again.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:47 AM
carver9

@Quan.

It depends on how you look at it. Sentry/Void fought Ares and got damaged by him and Ares put up a small fight.

Ares fought WWH and got one punched. WBH>>>>>>>WWH.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:53 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

no version of Hulk is more powerful then Void..he can beat Sentry..but not Void..

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:00 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Hulk. Bada's right.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

void this is spite

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:46 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

@Quan.

It depends on how you look at it. Sentry/Void fought Ares and got damaged by him and Ares put up a small fight.

Ares fought WWH and got one punched. WBH>>>>>>>WWH.
That's a horrible way to look at it. It also completely disregards power output. Sentry took an axe to the side. Sentry didn't just ko him he ripped him in half. That's more impressive than knocking someone out.

The Void also broke every bone in the Hulk's body.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:48 AM
carver9

That's a horrible way to look at it. It also completely disregards power output. Sentry took an axe to the side. Sentry didn't just ko him he ripped him in half. That's more impressive than knocking someone out.

The Void also broke every bone in the Hulk's body.

The Void broke the bones in Savage Hulk body. Savage Hulk isn't the most powerful version of the Hulk. The most powerful version of Hulk melted beings without touching them that was a peer to Savage Hulk. That ft alone is>>>>what Void did to Savage.

WWH also ripped through 2 peers of Savage Hulk that was amped a thousand times stronger. This again is more impressive than Void taken on Savage Hulk and Ares.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 07:01 AM
bbrem123

is it more impressive then overpowering MM?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 07:42 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote