KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Avengers Vs Superman (Smallville)

Movie Avengers Vs Superman (Smallville)
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Movie Avengers Vs Superman (Smallville)

Who wins?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 07:38 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Which Smallville "Version" is this? End of series Clark would murder them unmercifully.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 07:53 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Which Smallville "Version" is this? End of series Clark would murder them unmercifully.

Yeah, its clark as superman.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 07:54 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Superman obviously.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 09:13 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Feats for Smallville clark? Never watched the show.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 09:19 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Prep-Man

He threw a planet out of the solar system.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 09:20 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Here are some, hardly all the best feats though.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 09:30 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

As far as I seen lighting,magic and kryptonite render him useless.
1.season 1 i believe or 2 someone used lighting and crystal to steal his powers
2.lighting made him scream in pain
3. he was extremely weak to magic especially when mr mixyzisplit said choke and he was suffocated from lack of ''air''/ magic.
4. season 7 i believe a girl hero(forgot name) screamed and made clark in pain and immobile.
5.steal block his xray vision
6. he had mid durability as any punch send him flying,struggling or hurt
7.slower than flash
8.slower swimer than aquaman
9.from what i saw he was equel im strength to hawkman
10.gulliable
11.its arguable that based on show bombs would kill him as he ran away scared from exploding buildings even got hurt bad once 12.biggest threath was a teenage human
13.strong punches ko'd him as seen when doomsday punched him to get the white girl
14.relied on solar energy

based on that thor would completely oblitarate him with magic lighting even stealing his powers as shown

Old Post May 7th, 2012 09:36 AM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
As far as I seen lighting,magic and kryptonite render him useless.
1.season 1 i believe or 2 someone used lighting and crystal to steal his powers
2.lighting made him scream in pain
3. he was extremely weak to magic especially when mr mixyzisplit said choke and he was suffocated from lack of ''air''/ magic.
4. season 7 i believe a girl hero(forgot name) screamed and made clark in pain and immobile.
5.steal block his xray vision
6. he had mid durability as any punch send him flying,struggling or hurt
7.slower than flash
8.slower swimer than aquaman
9.from what i saw he was equel im strength to hawkman
10.gulliable
11.its arguable that based on show bombs would kill him as he ran away scared from exploding buildings even got hurt bad once 12.biggest threath was a teenage human
13.strong punches ko'd him as seen when doomsday punched him to get the white girl
14.relied on solar energy

based on that thor would completely oblitarate him with magic lighting even stealing his powers as shown

Yeah, you are a troll.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 09:41 AM
Hulkbuster1

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, you are a troll.
What the f**k? dude ive seen the show stop being a superman fanboy bias.
fact:flash was quicker
fact:he's resistance to magic on show was bad mr. mxyisplit could have killed him if he didn't release his magic hold on him when he told him to choke or suffocate one of those.
fact:the luthers, humans, were his biggest treath
fact: he swam slower than aquaman
fact:he was barely above cyborg or hawkman
fact:screach or raven i believe her name was scream and brought clerk to his kness covering his ears in pain
fact:lighting w/crystal was use to steal swap his powers with some kid
fact:he was gullible, he even believed lex had good in him not to mention the time he was captured and put in a lab
fact:doomsday shrug him knocking him out while he stole that white girl i the blonde one
fact:his durability sucked heck bizzaro had him on the floor half the the time clark won by luck=sunlight -_-
fact:lighting shot at him hurt,knock him out or knock him back as when his kryptonian dad used it on him when he disobeyed his orders to rule mankind

based on that the magic,lightning thor would kill him and movie hulk whose stronger, based on feats, than doomsday would ko him to = victory cheap yeah but than again clerk had tons of cheap wins

Old Post May 7th, 2012 10:18 AM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

^ Is this guy a sock troll or a genuine retard?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 10:30 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What the f**k? dude ive seen the show stop being a superman fanboy bias.

You are a guy who reads wiki pages.
quote:
fact:flash was quicker
And?
quote:
fact:he's resistance to magic on show was bad mr. mxyisplit could have killed him if he didn't release his magic hold on him when he told him to choke or suffocate one of those.

Mikhail was a telepath, not a magic user.
quote:
fact:the luthers, humans, were his biggest treath

Haha, really?
quote:
fact: he swam slower than aquaman

This isn't a swimming contest.
quote:
fact:he was barely above cyborg or hawkman

He threw a PLANET with his bare hands.
quote:
fact:screach or raven i believe her name was scream and brought clerk to his kness covering his ears in pain

Yeah, because of his super-hearing. He easily tanked silver banshee's magical scream which could kill anyone who heard it easily.
quote:
fact:lighting w/crystal was use to steal swap his powers with some kid

These guys don't have kryptonite.
quote:
fact:he was gullible, he even believed lex had good in him not to mention the time he was captured and put in a lab

This isn't a conference table. Its a fight.
quote:
fact:doomsday shrug him knocking him out while he stole that white girl i the blonde one

Doomsday never knocked him out.
quote:
fact:his durability sucked heck bizzaro had him on the floor half the the time clark won by luck=sunlight -_-

Bizarro had just absorbed a lot of kryptonite making him massively stronger than before. Clark fell from orbit and was just fine.
quote:
fact:lighting shot at him hurt,knock him out or knock him back as when his kryptonian dad used it on him when he disobeyed his orders to rule mankind

No, it didn't unless kryptonite was present.

quote:
based on that the magic,lightning thor would kill him and movie hulk whose stronger, based on feats, than doomsday would ko him to = victory cheap yeah but than again clerk had tons of cheap wins

Oh yeah, you are a massive troll with little to no knowledge of what he is babbling about. First improve your english kid and then troll properly.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 10:36 AM
Hulkbuster1

Originally posted by Placidity
^ Is this guy a sock troll or a genuine retard?
so your counter arguments are preschool offense great counter and I'm the retard? maybe my tv had bad lightens from the planet venus because I swore flash outpaced him,aquaman outswam him,cyborg/hawkman hang with him nah I was also imgaging when doomsday barged in in not even punched him more like shrugged him and knock him out allowing doomsday to capture the girl. oh and those screams and pain expression on clark face when he got hit by lightning was not pain infact the actor was portraying laughter roll eyes (sarcastic) you do know this is tv smallville to movies feats. As for choosing superman clerk how ridiculous when he was barely shown in the finale. ok but season 1-7 clerk based on FEATS would be murderd to be 'fair'... whatever superman can beat everybody roll eyes (sarcastic) even thor, though he was shown to be severly weak to magic almost suffocating at his mercy→(mr .mxysplit) and in pain to lightning attacks, happy fanboys even though its tv feats nah lets use comics feats btw clerk had cheap victories if sunlight haven't shown bizzaro would have beaten him as the SHOW clearly showed clerk being outpowered . smh no wonder marvel beating them hmm more balanced intresting array of protagonist and antagonist.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 10:50 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

so your counter arguments are preschool offense great counter and I'm the retard? maybe my tv had bad lightens from the planet venus because I swore flash outpaced him,aquaman outswam him,cyborg/hawkman hang with him nah I was also imgaging when doomsday barged in in not even punched him more like shrugged him and knock him out allowing doomsday to capture the girl. oh and those screams and pain expression on clark face when he got hit by lightning was not pain infact the actor was portraying laughter roll eyes (sarcastic) you do know this is tv smallville to movies feats. As for choosing superman clerk how ridiculous when he was barely shown in the finale. ok but season 1-7 clerk based on FEATS would be murderd to be 'fair'... whatever superman can beat everybody roll eyes (sarcastic) even thor, though he was shown to be severly weak to magic almost suffocating at his mercy→(mr .mxysplit) and in pain to lightning attacks, happy fanboys even though its tv feats nah lets use comics feats btw clerk had cheap victories if sunlight haven't shown bizzaro would have beaten him as the SHOW clearly showed clerk being outpowered . smh no wonder marvel beating them hmm more balanced intresting array of protagonist and antagonist.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 10:54 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

What do you guys think?

"Sock troll" would be too obvious, going to have to go with alternative option.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 10:55 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Placidity
What do you guys think?

"Sock troll" would be too obvious, going to have to go with alternative option.

Yeah, I think the other option suits this kid better.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 10:58 AM
Hulkbuster1

You are a guy who reads wiki pages.Well like it or not so does everbody else wiki even beat the major site ign as the new source for game/comic info
And?
well all counts in war
Mikhail was a telepath, not a magic user.
okay my mistake
Haha, really?
well they/he were the major antagonist in the first seasons
This isn't a swimming contest.
yes but everything counts what if hulk threw him in water and iron man jet stream him using speed blitz
He threw a PLANET with his bare hands. to be fair i did not watch last season

Yeah, because of his super-hearing. He easily tanked silver banshee's magical scream which could kill anyone who heard it easily.
yes and hulk can thunderclap with rage increase
These guys don't have kryptonite.
got me there but thors got lighting and ive seen clerk screaming in pain i just can't recall the episodes so unless your honest about episodes where lighting was use on him i forefit this one
This isn't a conference table. Its a fight.
yes but tony can use brain and outsmart him
Doomsday never knocked him out.
yes he did it when clerk tried to stop him from grabbing chloe-i think her name is
Bizarro had just absorbed a lot of kryptonite making him massively stronger than before. Clark fell from orbit and was just fine.
yes but movie hulk increases strength with rage and heals , something smallville clerk never faced
No, it didn't unless kryptonite was present.
okay i guess you got a point there thought crystal was something else

Oh yeah, you are a massive troll with little to no knowledge of what he is babbling about. First improve your english kid and then troll properly.
i am a kid in 6 grade i'm still learning alot of things sorry i'm not perfect. If am a troll you're a bully insulting me when I never do like wise Name once I degraded you or insulted you because of an opinion?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 11:06 AM
Hulkbuster1

Yeah, I think the other option suits this kid better.
was that your other account?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 11:08 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

i am a kid in 6 grade i'm still learning alot of things sorry i'm not perfect. If am a troll you're a bully insulting me when I never do like wise Name once I degraded you or insulted you because of an opinion?

When you accuse others of bias and start spewing nonsense, then yes you are a troll. When did I insult you of anything else?
was that your other account?

So, you are accusing me of making sock accounts because I agreed with him?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 11:11 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Guys, don't bash.

Also, Aquaman swims faster than Superman anyway...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 7th, 2012 11:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote