KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sebastion Shaw (Movie) V.S. Thor (Movie)

Sebastion Shaw (Movie) V.S. Thor (Movie)
Started by: Lord Feron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Feron

In a empty City.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 03:36 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Good one! If Thor knew full well about Shaws power Thor would probably own him. But if he just tried to pummel Shaw Footloose would win.

Tho i think its important to know if there is a limit to the amount of energy Shaw could absorb cuz that could be a game changer

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 7th, 2012 03:48 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
Good one! If Thor knew full well about Shaws power Thor would probably own him. But if he just tried to pummel Shaw Footloose would win.

Tho i think its important to know if there is a limit to the amount of energy Shaw could absorb cuz that could be a game changer
Shaw managed to drain an entire nuclear submarine so if he does have a ceiling it's a really high one.

Thor would definitely have to play this one smart.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 7th, 2012 03:51 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I agree his limit if he had one would be huge but maybe thor could overload him. If not Thor would get thrashed if he was to slug it out

Old Post May 7th, 2012 03:54 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

I yeah i just remembered they made shaw incredible badass in the movies and could definitely compete with the big boys from the avenger movie.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 03:58 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Shaw wins this, it took cheap ass tactics from Magneto and Xavier to beat him. Thor doesn't have their kind of powers.

Movie Shaw vs Movie Hulk would be a good thread, imo. Maybe an eternal stalemate.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:26 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Maybe Thor could slowly push his hammer thru Shaws head the way Mags pushed the coin

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:30 PM
NemeBro

I'm pretty sure Shaw would beat the shit out of movie Hulk actually, considering he doesn't seem to have a limit for how much energy he can absorb.

I am not sure Thor can beat Shaw either. Shaw's powerset was really ****ing broken, and if Thor can power the Ironman armour, well, he can power Shaw.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:31 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Maybe Thor could slowly push his hammer thru Shaws head the way Mags pushed the coin

The hammer's a blunt object, and Shaw would still retain control over his own body - something Xavier had to take away, in order for Magneto's attack to work.

All Shaw needs to do is leech off of Thor's lightning and then he can pound Thor away, thereafter Thor's just gonna be amping Shaw with every strike.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:32 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm pretty sure Shaw would beat the shit out of movie Hulk actually, considering he doesn't seem to have a limit for how much energy he can absorb.

And Hulk doesn't have an upperlimit as to how much power he can absorb or output. He took a battalion's worth of ordinance from the aliens, without any effect whatsoever.

Shaw's impressive, but Hulk's his equal at the very least.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:34 PM
juggerman

He could trip Shaw and place the hammer on top of him

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:35 PM
NemeBro

.... Lol.

You've sold me.

Thor wins.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:36 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

laughing

It would be out of character for Kevin Bacon to be so clumsy!

Bacon fries Thor!
(revenge for Danish!)

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:38 PM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Shaw will win this..he can take anything that Thor can dish out..

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:42 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by janus77
And Hulk doesn't have an upperlimit as to how much power he can absorb or output. He took a battalion's worth of ordinance from the aliens, without any effect whatsoever.

Shaw's impressive, but Hulk's his equal at the very least.

Yes he does.

You don't get access to a no-limits fallacy. Hulk has his feats in the movie, (which were nothing compared to what he's done in comics), and nothing more, nothing less.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:45 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Didn't Shaw need a couple of minutes to absorb most of that reactor?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:48 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Yes he does.

You don't get access to a no-limits fallacy. Hulk has his feats in the movie, (which were nothing compared to what he's done in comics), and nothing more, nothing less.

I was responding to neme's comment about Shaw not having a limit. By the same token, Hulk hasn't shown a limit either, there was nothing that the aliens nor Thor nor anyone else did as far as assaults/attacks go, that caused Hulk injury, nevermind left him unconscious.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:49 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Silent Master
Didn't Shaw need a couple of minutes to absorb most of that reactor?

He needed some time, but that reactor is a huge store of power.

In a fight he should be able to take power instantly from whatever attacks Thor uses.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:50 PM
juggerman

How long does Shaws absorbed power last?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:53 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

How long does Shaws absorbed power last?

Depends on how much power he's absorbed, iirc he usually expends the energy he obtains from direct attacks, immediately.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:55 PM