KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Phenioxkiller Wolverine vs. Avengers Hulk

Movie Phenioxkiller Wolverine vs. Avengers Hulk
Started by: Hulkbuster1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hulkbuster1

Question Movie Phenioxkiller Wolverine vs. Avengers Hulk

Battle location:Asgard
Battle condition:All out war

Old Post May 7th, 2012 03:43 PM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Honestly I think this is a match up Wolverine might be able to win. Hulk never showed a healing factor in the movies and I do think Wolverine's claws could cut Hulk.

Now of course Juggernaut was able to handle Wolverine and Movie Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movie Juggernaut.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 7th, 2012 03:47 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak true wolverine destroy pheniox who killed xiaver.
Honestly I think this is a match up Wolverine might be able to win. Hulk never showed a healing factor in the movies and I do think Wolverine's claws could cut Hulk.

Now of course Juggernaut was able to handle Wolverine and Movie Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movie Juggernaut.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 03:54 PM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

True but it seemed that Juggernaut was simply a better fighter than Wolverine since i dont think he hit Juggs once.

Movie Hulk seems to be WELL above movie Juggs but Wolverine would probably be able to claw the hell outta Hulk.

Not to mentain Logans HF was retarded powerful in X3 he might be able to tank Hulks hits.

Id hope Hulk would dog walk him but they really tried to make Wolverine unbeatable/unkillable

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:00 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

If hulk does to wolverine what he did to loki, I think it would definitely temporarily KO him.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:07 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk kills him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I would love to think so carver but his skin was being burned off repeatedly and it simply grew back instantly and to top it all off it was like he barely noticed it. If he can tank that crap Hulk may not be able to put him down for the count.

I hated Wolverine in X3 and Origins for exactly that reason.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:14 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Logan was knocked out by colliding with a few trees. Hulk oneshots him.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:14 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Hulk has no way of putting him down.

S/N Silver Surfer in the second F4 movie is more powerful than Phoenix or pretty much anyone in Avengers that we've seen.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:15 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

You dont know that he was KOed tho. He hit the last tree and then fell to the ground hard then immediatly the scene changed. Who knows how long he was down. He could have gotten up right awayfor all we know.

His HF was just way too strong in that movie for me to believe Mags KOed him just by tossing him aside

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:17 PM
juggerman

I wouldnt say Hulk has no way of putting him down i just think it would take ALOT

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:19 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Hulk breaks Wolverine.

Movie Hulk was bathed in laser fire, heavy artillery and various other kinds of attacks, none of it did anything to harm him.

Even falling from the helicarrier didn't knock him out (he was awake when he fell, as the old man states, he goes to sleep when he's transforming back into Banner).

Movie Hulk stomps Wolverine, there's nothing Wolverine can do to him.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:30 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I believe Wolverine can severly damage Hulk with those claws.

But i highly doubt Wolverine could put Hulk down

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:32 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hulk has no way of putting him down.
Other than punching him?

Wolverine could be knocked out in the movies by far less than that.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:32 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by NemeBro
Other than punching him?

Wolverine could be knocked out in the movies by far less than that.

As per the thread, this is phoenix killer wolverine.

who's HF suddenly underwent a huge amp. big grin

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:34 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I didn't say Hulk would kill Wolverine.

He'd embed him into the side of a building with a punch though.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:35 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Hulk wins this. He is much stronger and much faster than Logan. I admit that in the last scene of X3 Logans HF was very impressive but it wasn't always shown to be so if u take into account all of the movies. He was also momentarily koed by a single bullet to the head in X2.

And Hulk has never shown much of a HF because his durability has always been portrayed extremely high in the movies. There is no way that I would believe Logan could withstand the type of gunfire & heavy artillery assualts that Hulk withstood in his movies.

Hulk either pummels Logan for a ko or just tosses him across the city for BFR.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:37 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I dont think you can use Logans lower HF showings in other movies since it says "Pheniox killer" and thats when his HF was stupid powerful.

I still give it to Hulk but it could go either way since Wolverines HF was cheap

Old Post May 8th, 2012 12:40 PM
DarkSaint85

Guys, simple answer:

Hulk throws Wolverine off the edge of Asgard.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 12:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

What? Wolverine dies horribly.

Yes he got knocked out by Sabertooth in X1 and by a bullet in X2.

So Hulk would likely put him in a coma.

I don't really care what he took off Phoenix because it's obvious she wasn't punching him full on in the head. She was disintegrating parts of his skin which were healing instantaneously.

And I doubt Wolverine's claws will do much at all. Hulk took full on whacks from Mjolnir. And had dozens of alien lasers failing to kill him. Or even doing any noticeable damage for that matter.

Hulk stomps.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 12:48 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote