KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Loki vs. Movie Superman ( Superman Returns)

Movie Loki vs. Movie Superman ( Superman Returns)
Started by: Don Corleone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Gender: Male
Location: Hooker Lake

Movie Loki vs. Movie Superman ( Superman Returns)

Who wins ? Fights in N.Y.C. populated.

Also, could those energy daggers Loki wields hurt Superman?


__________________

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:48 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Superman destroys

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:50 PM
Greysen93 is currently offline Click here to Send Greysen93 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysen93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Superman, pretty easily too imo.

HV slices Loki in half. The end.


__________________

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 04:54 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

the only thing in the avengers movie that can take out superman(amped) was the cosmic cube


__________________
Ignore List: Your mom

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:35 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gender: Male
Location: Best company on the planet

Loki wins.


__________________

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

If Loki fought smart and not like a jackass he would beat Superman.

Idk but Why doesn't loki use his intangbility and clones more?

Also If magic does hurt Superman (movie) then the staff should hurt or take him over.

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:39 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Moderator

Re: Movie Loki vs. Movie Superman ( Superman Returns)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Who wins ? Fights in N.Y.C. populated.

Also, could those energy daggers Loki wields hurt Superman?
I think Loki would definitely lose, but I could see his daggers hurting Superman.


__________________

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:39 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gender: Male
Location: Best company on the planet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If Loki fought smart and not like a jackass he would beat Superman.

Idk but Why doesn't loki use his intangbility and clones more?

Also If magic does hurt Superman (movie) then the staff should hurt or take him over.
Yeah, he's too clever for Superman. His weapons would hurt him and he'd have Superman at his mercy like Luthor has multiple times.


__________________

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If Loki fought smart and not like a jackass he would beat Superman.

Idk but Why doesn't loki use his intangbility and clones more?

Also If magic does hurt Superman (movie) then the staff should hurt or take him over.

Loki doesn't have the offensive might to hurt Superman (absent K-nite).

clones/intangibility would buy Loki time, at best, but Superman could just flash-freeze the battlefield to end Loki.


__________________

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:43 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gender: Male
Location: Best company on the planet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
Loki doesn't have the offensive might to hurt Superman (absent K-nite).

clones/intangibility would buy Loki time, at best, but Superman could just flash-freeze the battlefield to end Loki.
When does he do so in the movies ?


__________________

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
When does he do so in the movies ?

Right after Loki goes intangible and pops up multiple clones all over the place.

you didn't see that? hmm, must be watching a pirate download no.


__________________

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:49 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gender: Male
Location: Best company on the planet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
Right after Loki goes intangible and pops up multiple clones all over the place.

you didn't see that? hmm, must be watching a pirate download no.
When has Superman used said tactic ? This isn't a powerset debate.


__________________

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
When has Superman used said tactic ? This isn't a powerset debate.

Like with most instances on KMC, Quan you read neither context nor subtext.

It's amazing how you gravitated towards comics and not some religious book...


__________________

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:51 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gender: Male
Location: Best company on the planet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
Like with most instances on KMC, Quan you read neither context nor subtext.

It's amazing how you gravitated towards comics and not some religious book...
He hasn't. You expect Superman to suddenly try to kill from the onset and for Loki to be caught dead in one attack. Not going to happen.


__________________

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If Loki fought smart and not like a jackass he would beat Superman.

Idk but Why doesn't loki use his intangbility and clones more?

Also If magic does hurt Superman (movie) then the staff should hurt or take him over.


How can he possibly fight smart with a guy who is mentally and physically far faster than him, and millions of times stronger?


__________________

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:56 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
He hasn't. You expect Superman to suddenly try to kill from the onset and for Loki to be caught dead in one attack. Not going to happen.

If Superman wanted to kill Loki, then yes, HV/Freeze Breath would be one of the quicker, more efficient ways to do it. Minimal collateral damage.

Of course he could just punch Loki into a coma, hell Hulk's too fast for Loki, Superman would be impossible for Loki see.


__________________

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:58 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gender: Male
Location: Best company on the planet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
If Superman wanted to kill Loki, then yes, HV/Freeze Breath would be one of the quicker, more efficient ways to do it. Minimal collateral damage.

Of course he could just punch Loki into a coma, hell Hulk's too fast for Loki, Superman would be impossible for Loki see.
Loki was caught off guard. He yelled at him and left himself exposed due to frustration. Superman doesn't kill out of the gate and then there's his intangibility and the fact he's more clever.


__________________

Old Post May 7th, 2012 05:59 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Loki doesn't do that stuff in an instant, it takes Loki time and effort to get his illusions off (as shown in the various movies). That's the silly thing about your inane argument. You create a Loki that we haven't seen in either movie and play him off against a Superman that you want to be even more restrained than he was in the movies.

It's dishonest "debate" and utterly idiotic for anyone to put up with it or take it as genuine.

Loki gets cut in half. The End (of Loki).


__________________

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 06:02 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gender: Male
Location: Best company on the planet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
Loki doesn't do that stuff in an instant, it takes Loki time and effort to get his illusions off (as shown in the various movies). That's the silly thing about your inane argument. You create a Loki that we haven't seen in either movie and play him off against a Superman that you want to be even more restrained than he was in the movies.

It's dishonest "debate" and utterly idiotic for anyone to put up with it or take it as genuine.

Loki gets cut in half. The End (of Loki).
Superman doesn't kill right out of the gate. How often does Superman kill ? Prove it takes time too.


__________________

Old Post May 7th, 2012 06:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman doesn't kill right out of the gate. How often does Superman kill ? Prove it takes time too.

Superman kills ANY character that Quanchii dishonestly sets up against him. smile.


__________________

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 7th, 2012 06:05 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 12:10 PM.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Loki vs. Movie Superman ( Superman Returns)

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.