KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sersi vs Thor

Sersi vs Thor
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Sersi vs Thor

In this fight Thor stands there and let's Sersivtry to transmute him. Can she turn him into a frog and then step on him and kill him?

Old Post May 8th, 2012 03:56 AM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, but she probably can somewhat mess with his molecules.

I have returned

Old Post May 8th, 2012 03:58 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

I wonder if she can change his hamner

Old Post May 8th, 2012 01:50 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

I doubt she could, since the hammer was forged by Odin force!! I will say Thor but sersi is one of the most powerful heroes/ females on earth she will give him hell!

Old Post May 8th, 2012 06:07 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dream Stuff

AFAIK, Thor's hammer protects him from transmutation. That limits Sersi to conventional forms of super-combat (energy-blasts, punch/kick) plus some psychic tricks like illusions.

In short, Thor will win eventually.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 06:41 PM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dream Stuff

Disregard the last post (didn't read the OP).

Who has ever managed to manipulate the hammer? Surfer's done some impressive stuff to Beta Ray's hammer and managed to turn Mjolnir from its cane form. Sersi's manip. powers are comparable to his. But in both cases, the hammers were not in possession of their owners. I doubt she could do anything to Mjolnir in Thor's hand without further evidence to consider.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 06:58 PM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

If, as the OP suggests Thor stands there and doesn't use his hammer to block her, I think she can turn him into a frog. The hammer...well I'm not sure she can transmute that. No evidence either way.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 08:18 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

IIRC Sersi transmuted Mjolnir into a cane and back.

Old Post May 9th, 2012 02:58 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

didn't the enchantress turn part of thor into a tree?

Old Post May 9th, 2012 05:19 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
IIRC Sersi transmuted Mjolnir into a cane and back.

I do remember that

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 04:37 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Surfer was just recently able to force the cane to turn back into Mjolnir, as well.

To that end, that seems to be the extent of the transmutation (ie. dispelling the illusionary enchantment). Anything beyond that is doubtful.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 05:51 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That wasn't transmutation by surfer, he brought mjolnir from another dimension and sent the cane there instead.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 06:55 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote