KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos VS Frieza

Thanos VS Frieza
Started by: TheMask

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos VS Frieza

This thread has been opened before. Also Ive seen it on other vs forums. So who wins? The planet busting frieza, or the mad titan?

Attachment: frieza-13.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:00 AM
TheMask is currently offline Click here to Send TheMask a Private Message Find more posts by TheMask Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

vs THANOS

Attachment: thanos.png
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:01 AM
TheMask is currently offline Click here to Send TheMask a Private Message Find more posts by TheMask Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Man, Thanos would shit all over Frieza, and there's not a single thing that Frieza would be able to do about it

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:03 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

You know, I love Thanos and all, but how many viable/calculable reflex speeds does he have?

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:05 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
You know, I love Thanos and all, but how many viable/calculable reflex speeds does he have?
A lot of showings.

Frieza is a lame DBZ character right? Carter will no doubt Frieza stopms

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:07 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Nihilist
A lot of showings.

Frieza is a lame DBZ character right? Carter will no doubt Frieza stopms

Mind showing me?

Afterall, he wasn't too fast for Cap to dodge a punch.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:08 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Man, Thanos would shit all over Frieza, and there's not a single thing that Frieza would be able to do about it

thumb up

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:10 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Mind showing me?

Afterall, he wasn't too fast for Cap to dodge a punch.
Youre better of going to his respect thread, seeing as there is too many to post.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:13 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

In before closing.

Frieza is faster
Frieza energy output>>>Thanos
Frieza has high end durability (withstood an attack that was powered by an entire solar system)
Frieza has high class 100 punches

Frieza doesn't even need to use his energy attacks to win.

Frieza 10/10 and easily.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:14 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thanos mindrapes him.

And then bodyrapes him.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:26 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

So raddidiz which I probably spelled wrong was a weakling and Piccalo said his speed was faster then light. Then as they guys get stronger they typically get faster. Vegeta when he was only at 18 thousand was destroying planets VERY EASILY, Frieza is not at 18 thousand she's in the millions. Her speed is faster then radditz and the subsequent showings cause as I said above the stronger they are the faster they get usually, unless they get bulky which is weird since this didnt seem to bother nappa when he fought 3 piccalos and 3 krillians when they did that tech were they cloned themselves.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:28 AM
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

as for strength feats for some reason DBZ characters dont show that much strength i remmeber when frieza threw a mountain at goku and he stoped it but that was about it.

The thanos fanboyism in this place is pathetic seriously. If Thanos faught Super Buu combined with gohan im sure someone or plenty of eople would say oh thanos wins anyway even though that version was said by King Kai to be able to destroy the dimension.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:31 AM
carver9

Just want to throw out there that Roshi can destroy a moon and he wouldn't even be able to put a dent in Frieza hide. Also want to throw out that Vegeta when he had a Power Level of 18000 can destroy planets and he wouldn't even be able to tickle Frieza.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:33 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thanos disembowels Roshi.

JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

oh boy.....

TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

As for mind rape we havent seen many feats of TK or TP from the DBZ characters BUT from frieza she was picking up half a mountain with her mind and throwing it at goku. and when vegeta was under babidi's control he resisted it. so the higher there power is the higher there resistance to mind control is. Thus there is no mind rape going to happen here.

There is also no body rape going to happen here thanos is going to last a long time but if frieza gets tired and goes all out thanos is going to eventually going to lose.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:34 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by TheMask
As for mind rape we havent seen many feats of TK or TP from the DBZ characters BUT from frieza she was picking up half a mountain with her mind and throwing it at goku. and when vegeta was under babidi's control he resisted it. so the higher there power is the higher there resistance to mind control is. Thus there is no mind rape going to happen here.

There is also no body rape going to happen here thanos is going to last a long time but if frieza gets tired and goes all out thanos is going to eventually going to lose.

Frieza is a dude for one thing. And for another, Frieza's telekinetic powers =/= Frieza being able to prevent offensive telepathy from Thanos.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:36 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

So raddidiz which I probably spelled wrong was a weakling and Piccalo said his speed was faster then light. Then as they guys get stronger they typically get faster. Vegeta when he was only at 18 thousand was destroying planets VERY EASILY, Frieza is not at 18 thousand she's in the millions. Her speed is faster then radditz and the subsequent showings cause as I said above the stronger they are the faster they get usually, unless they get bulky which is weird since this didnt seem to bother nappa when he fought 3 piccalos and 3 krillians when they did that tech were they cloned themselves.

Vegeta blowing a planet with his finger ala Frieza is not canon. Also...I know the whole androginous voice actor is tricky and all but I thought frieza was male.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:36 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Don't tell me you are using the American dub as evidence for Raditz being faster than the speed of light...
Also Frieza is male.

And Thanos wins.

Edit: Nijaed twice...

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:38 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Frieza is a dude for one thing. And for another, Frieza's telekinetic powers =/= Frieza being able to prevent offensive telepathy from Thanos.

forgive me but i dont understand what you just said. Did vegeta resist babidi's power yes or no? Yet even the king of the demons Debura couldnt and he was on par with Cell. So yeah Thanos has great TK and TP but were does it say its unlimited?

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:38 AM