KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Asteroth vs Team

Asteroth vs Team
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Asteroth vs Team

(please log in to view the image)

vs

NO BFR

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 03:40 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Didn't Bill solo her?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 03:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't Bill solo her?

Wrong as usual. Bill and Stardust combined and BFR'ed her.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 03:58 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Wrong as usual. Bill and Stardust combined and BFR'ed her.

We are talking about two different scenes. Stay out of grown people business.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 04:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

That was a different version of her from this picture. Nice try. She didn't have the same power level. Next time read the comic, and not the Marvel wiki entry.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 04:02 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That was a different version of her from this picture. Nice try. She didn't have the same power level. Next time read the comic, and not the Marvel wiki entry.

I go by latest appearances unless stated otherwise.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 04:03 PM
keiththegreat

I meant the version pictured, not the one Bill beat who was trying to get her powers back.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 05:24 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Carv, Asterpth is, or was on a different level of power. The idea that Bill and Stardust were able to contain her was by sheer luck. She wins BTW.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 05:25 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I agree she probably wins, though this is pretty much the only kind of fight Thor is any good at anymore (i.e. ridiculously high powered cosmic entities). So with Sersi, they might give her a fight.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 05:32 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I agree she probably wins, though this is pretty much the only kind of fight Thor is any good at anymore (i.e. ridiculously high powered cosmic entities). So with Sersi, they might give her a fight.

You know that it was pure PIS that Asteroth didn't ignore Stardust, and Bill completely and begin her campaign by devouring Galactus. He wasn't outside of the menu in terms of devouring everything in the universe and beyond. It was stated why her greater form was locked away with those other hugely powerful cosmic beings.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 05:55 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I did say she wins, didn't I? I was just saying, seeing Thor against the Chaos King, Glory, etc., his only high showings lately are against uber-powerful cosmic entities, whereas everyone else is basically one-shotting him.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 06:14 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I did say she wins, didn't I? I was just saying, seeing Thor against the Chaos King, Glory, etc., his only high showings lately are against uber-powerful cosmic entities, whereas everyone else is basically one-shotting him.

Yes you did, and I was reinforcing your opinion. Asteroth was stopped by PIS. Marvel couldn't have such a high powered monster slowly feed on the multiverse. Nothing would be able to stop her short of LT if she got past SD, Bill, and Galactus. Galactus was her ticket to begin multiverse domination. I have a lot to say on the subject, because I always thought that her story would have made a great what if comic.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 06:18 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Asteroth

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 06:49 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

yep

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 7th, 2012 04:50 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

eh...I would solo on her.....all nite baby.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2012 05:36 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

did anyone catch that was the one above all who cured bill

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 7th, 2012 06:10 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote