KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Prep War! Team Hank Pym Vs Team Ray Palmer

Prep War! Team Hank Pym Vs Team Ray Palmer
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Prep War! Team Hank Pym Vs Team Ray Palmer

Who wins and WHY? Both teams have an equal amount of prep. Compare tech feats, if possible. Actual reasoning is appreciated.
Team Pym:
(please log in to view the image)
Tony
T'Challa

vs
Team
Ray Palmer
The Chief
TO Morrow

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Team one based on the much greater resources at there disposal

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:26 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Both teams has great resources. Especially TO Morrow's access to the future.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:29 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hmm. They're both insanely good with their prep, but with two baddies on team 2, I give them the edge. Team 1 is very VERY good, but for pure dickishness, can't go wrong with Chief and Morrow.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:30 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

thumb up A Chief and Tony prep battle would be insane. I'd give the edge to Chief, because he has some insane feats. Like best in the DCU insane.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:32 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Team one has vibranium, arc reactors, and the ability to brf enemys to either the negitive zone or microverse

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:33 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

TO Morrow has his own sub dimensions he can BFR people to as well. Hell, Ray Palmer's shrinking tech was able to "Slip between the multiverse/reality". Which is why it was insanely hard for the heroes to find him.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:36 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Team 1. Better rapport and their prior experience working with one another will benefit them greatly.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:40 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Pym has replicated that as well

Can T'challa call on the panther god? It's not a tech feat but its in his ability

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:42 AM
Senor Cage

This is just tech/science feats.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:48 AM
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym has replicated that as well

Can T'challa call on the panther god? It's not a tech feat but its in his ability

BTW, Chief was responsible for Candlemaker and it's close destruction of the universe. I believe that's superior to any Panthergod. Unless it's multiversal.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:49 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Well T'challa is the weak link then, I'm not really knowledgeable on his tech feats but he's always refered to as one of marvels top brains

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:51 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Well T'challa is the weak link then, I'm not really knowledgeable on his tech feats but he's always refered to as one of marvels top brains

He's more of a tactics man, huh? I should replace him with Bruce Banner.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:52 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I know he's an amazing hacker and he understands all the techno-babble that the big brains mutter

I'd drop him for Banner aswell

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 07:58 AM
Senor Cage

The Chief literally looks down on Will Magnus, which is saying A LOT. Other tech feats to his name are:

Building time machines.
Curing his handicap.
Created the Candlemaker.
Building a device that placed his mind in contact with every point in the UNIVERSE!
Resurrected Elasti Girl
Giving himself Kryptonian powers
Built a device to mimic the Justice League's powers.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 08:08 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Banner iPod solos the field...

I really liked the banter and interplay between Banner and Stark in Avengers, but in comics continuity, I can't believe they'd get on too well. Banner might just kill him.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 08:33 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by janus77
Banner iPod solos the field...

I really liked the banter and interplay between Banner and Stark in Avengers, but in comics continuity, I can't believe they'd get on too well. Banner might just kill him.

Funny, because TO has a similar Ipod feat to Banner. wink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 08:38 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Golgo13
Funny, because TO has a similar Ipod feat to Banner. wink

Wait till Apple sue! evil face

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 08:43 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

TO used a Zune...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 09:15 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
TO used a Zune...

Well, there you go, no chance whatsoever against a BannerTech iPod.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2012 09:21 AM