KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bucky Vs Batman

Bucky Vs Batman
Started by: pym-ftw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Bucky Vs Batman

Fight 1:
Hand to hand only
Both in Gi
Fight takes place in a sumo ring
Win by ko, submission, or ring out

Fight 2
Winter soldier vs Batman
Standard gear
Fight on a tight flight of stairs in an apartment complex
(Deserted no civilians around)

Fight 3
Captain America w/Shield vs Insider suit
Bucky gets any shield tech he can carry/use
Fight in a crowded Street

Fight

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 05:43 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Ok ill start this saying bucky wins round one, splits 2, and loses round three

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:38 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Batman in all three.

I will say that Bucky would put up a better fight against Bruce than Dick would against Steve, though.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:43 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Batman, but WS makes him work for it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:45 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

Bats in all 3
Bucky really isn't much of a fighter he'd have to be as good as Steve to take out Bruce

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:46 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

What about the arm?

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:47 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Bucky takes the first scenario, Batman takes the other two.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:48 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

If he connects, it'll do some damage, but Bruce should be able to notice the glaring metallic surface of his arm and deduce that it would be a good idea to avoid it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:48 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
What about the arm?

Nothing special Batman has lots of tech that could disable the arm and without it he's strong enough to get by without worrying too much

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:49 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If he connects, it'll do some damage, but Bruce should be able to notice the glaring metallic surface of his arm and deduce that it would be a good idea to avoid it.

It's full gi. Batman should get rag dolled in round one.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:51 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It's full gi. Batman should get rag dolled in round one.

His hand will still show, which is also metallic, not to mention Batman's aware of enough to be able to spot such a thing.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:53 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

His hand will still show, which is also metallic, not to mention Batman's aware of enough to be able to spot such a thing.

I wasn't suggesting it would hide the arm, merely the fact these two are in baggy robes is a huge advantage to Bucky. Once he grabs the gi, Bruce gets rag dolled, a ring out is a simple matter, so is a slam fallowed by viscous gnp elbows from a robo arm.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:55 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I wasn't suggesting it would hide the arm, merely the fact these two are in baggy robes is a huge advantage to Bucky. Once he grabs the gi, Bruce gets rag dolled, a ring out is a simple matter, so is a slam fallowed by viscous gnp elbows from a robo arm.

Ah, gotcha.

Still, I think, Bruce is all around the more skilled and capable physically of winning the bout. Certainly his most difficult match due to the stips.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:57 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Ah, gotcha.

Still, I think, Bruce is all around the more skilled and capable physically of winning the bout. Certainly his most difficult match due to the stips.

He could, but the stips favour Bucky IMO.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 07:59 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Batman wins all three..

despite the GI's and I have worn them being a martial artist, Batman will certainly see shiny metal hand and avoid, if by chance Bucky is able to connect, Bruce will still get back up and take care of business..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 09:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

What's buckys metal arm strength level, I though I read somewhere that its like 10-15 ton range

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 09:18 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

(please log in to view the image)

That's the size of the ring they are fighting it. Thanks to the arm, Batman can't grapple or clinch with Bucky without losing, and there isn't enough space for him to maneuver and pick and move, consider one hit will knock him out of the ring. The odds or on Bucky's side in the first scenario, maybe if the skill gab was more substantial then it is Batman could take it, the difference between the two is not insurmountable and everything about the fight gives Bucky the advantage.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 09:20 PM
Senor Cage

Is this DCnU Batman? Because Bucky can take 3 of those at once.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 09:24 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Batman wins.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 20th, 2012 09:44 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

I just hear bucky crying out BIONIC ARRRRMMMM like Spencer from UMVC3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwWL...etailpage#t=25s

Old Post Aug 21st, 2012 12:55 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote