KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool vs The Heckler

Deadpool vs The Heckler
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Deadpool vs The Heckler

Witty banter and healing factor vs witty banter and near invulnerability.

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 07:03 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh like anybody here even remebers who the Heckler was...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 12:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh like anybody here even remebers who the Heckler was...

sad So Giffen's six issue mini fell through the cracks, yet stuff like Rom: Space Knight and the original Human Torch is still being talked about?

Not Keith Giffen's best work (He was writing Legion of Super Heroes and JLA at the time), but I thought it was an interesting concept, making essentially the super hero equivalent of Bugs Bunny...

Meh.

Toss up, imo. Heckler usually kept up the banter until his opponents self destructed. And Deadpool, sometimes he's his own worst enemy..

Last edited by cdtm on Aug 22nd, 2012 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 05:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

Originally posted by cdtm
sad So Giffen's six issue mini fell through the cracks, yet stuff like Rom: Space Knight and the original Human Torch is still being talked about?

Not Keith Giffen's best work (He was writing Legion of Super Heroes and JLA at the time), but I thought it was an interesting concept, making essentially the super hero equivalent of Bugs Bunny...

Meh.

Toss up, imo. Heckler usually kept up the banter until his opponents self destructed. And Deadpool, sometimes he's his own worst enemy..

well can u provide us with some info on the dude? Dead Pool is a favorite of mine so i need reasons as to why he'd win, lol (JK).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 05:57 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by cdtm

Meh.

Toss up? Jesus Christ. What did Heckler do in the six issues he appeared in that would even REMOTELY suggest that Deadpool would kill him easily in three panels? Nothing that happened in that mini puts Heckler anywhere near the same level as Deadpool... his best feat is getting uppercut a couple hundred feet in the air... are you not familiar with what Deadpool has done?

This is even worse then when you said Colleen Wing could beat Captain America.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:04 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by dynamix
well can u provide us with some info on the dude? Dead Pool is a favorite of mine so i need reasons as to why he'd win, lol (JK).

The short of it:

He's a super hero with average speed, average agility, and average skills, who tanks things like boulders or falling at escape velocity, and his major power is his mouth..

Think Bugs Bunny vs Fudd or Sam, and you have the right idea of how Heckler fights (Complete with Toons style signs randomly popping up in his fights.. big grin )

I'll see about posting a few scans.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:06 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

You make worse threads than prep-man...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 06:08 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Deadpool .......screw you stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 07:29 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote