KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Is there a batman villain who can beat Ironman?

Is there a batman villain who can beat Ironman?
Started by: society619

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
society619

Is there a batman villain who can beat Ironman?

The only person I can see even giving Tony a fight would be Solomon Grundy and I wouldn't exactly call him a "Batman villain" Is there anybody who can give Stark troubles or does he just outclass all of Gotham?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 09:16 PM
society619 is currently offline Click here to Send society619 a Private Message Find more posts by society619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

If the villain gets a TON of prep, and Stark gets none and gets ambushed, then sure.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 09:20 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bayhunter12

None come to mind

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 09:22 PM
bayhunter12 is currently offline Click here to Send bayhunter12 a Private Message Find more posts by bayhunter12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Iron Man could solo the inmates of Arkham Asylum without trouble.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 09:23 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Prometheus the Anti-Batman can take Tony with prep.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 09:27 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Mr. Freeze with full gear and prep could win

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:08 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
Prometheus the Anti-Batman can take Tony with prep.
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Mr. Freeze with full gear and prep could win
Nope.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:10 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Prometheus definitely has the capability.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

@Mindset

Depending on the armor, its absurd to state tony can't be hurt by freeze with one sided prep

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:17 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Does Azrael count as a Batvillain since Batman had to take him down at the end of Knightfall?

And I think Poison Ivy with her plant powers might be able to make Tony's stomach explode.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:18 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Clayface?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:20 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by pym-ftw
@Mindset

Depending on the armor, its absurd to state tony can't be hurt by freeze with one sided prep
So if IM isn't in his latest armor?
Originally posted by Galan007
To be beaten within an inch of his life.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:21 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by MF DELPH
Does Azrael count as a Batvillain since Batman had to take him down at the end of Knightfall?

And I think Poison Ivy with her plant powers might be able to make Tony's stomach explode.

No, he became an ally of Batman's again not long after, albeit begrudgingly by Bruce. He wound up losing his mind again towards the end of his series, but beat Batman straight up in H2H before he ultimately.

Tony could easily spam her from range before that could even happen.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:22 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by namorsubby
Clayface?

Doubt it, tbh.

Even relatively old armor like his modular series (pre-Extremis) had the capability of hurting someone like him.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:23 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Everyone of note in Batman's rogue's gallery would need extreme one sided prep against Tony and would have to hope that Tony wasn't using up-to-date armor and had no idea who the hell they were to stand a chance.

Even then, given his resourcefulness, Tony could likely triumph in the end anyway.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:24 PM
Silent Master

Given the people listed, I'm assuming Tony isn't allowed his armor and he's sleeping when the fights start.

Doesn't sound very fair sad

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:25 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Prometheus is the best choice listed thus far and even he'd need one sided prep to beat Iron Man.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:27 PM
Mindset

And he'd still lose.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:27 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Galan007

thumb up Most definitely.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 10:29 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Joker....

.....emperor joker.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 12:14 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote