KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCNU Superman vs AvX Thor

DCNU Superman vs AvX Thor
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

DCNU Superman vs AvX Thor

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

who wins? stick out tongue

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 09:54 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

So DCnU Superman vs. a Thor, whom I presume can only use feats from AvX?

I'm sure this thread will be a riot before it gets closed.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 09:57 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yep, exclusive feats from AvX for Thor

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 09:58 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thor could probably give a good fight, actually.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:00 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

A dose of heat vision ko's Thor. It isn't just AvX either where Thor is getting dropped like that. He is getting dropped in the Avengers title as well. It's all around.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

This will be fun.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:35 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

What has DCnU heat vision done that is equal to or superior to what has KO'd Thor in AvX, Carver?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:35 PM
carver9

Ok, I take it back...Supes drops him with a couple of well placed blows. Do you dispute this Jake?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Ok, I take it back...Supes drops him with a couple of well placed blows. Do you dispute this Jake?

It's debatable.

Do you think DCnU Superman would fare significantly better against the Phoenix Force/Phoenix Five than Thor would?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:41 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Based on his reading feat, I'd say he'd fair better.

[edit] The Five, anyway.

-_-

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:46 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

if colossus is able to fell thor, then I'd give it to superman

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:47 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's debatable.

Do you think DCnU Superman would fare significantly better against the Phoenix Force/Phoenix Five than Thor would?

No but that's kind of implying ABC logic, especially since we know the tricks and trades of Mjlonir.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:47 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Colossus is also significantly amped by both the PF and Cytorrak.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:48 PM
carver9

@Starcream...

That's not a normal Colossus and that Colossus would kill this version of Superman easily.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:49 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Starscream M
if colossus is able to fell thor, then I'd give it to superman

So DCNU Superman = a PF and Cytorrak amped Colossus?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

No but that's kind of implying ABC logic, especially since we know the tricks and trades of Mjlonir.

So what leads you to believe that DCnU Superman is >= the Phoenix Force/P5 if you're using AvX's instances of Thor being defeated by them as evidence Kal would do the same?

That's a fair question, I think.

Starscream M

well, superman would still have a fairly significant speed advantage

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:50 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So what leads you to believe that DCnU Superman is >= the Phoenix Force/P5 if you're using AvX's instances of Thor being defeated by them as evidence Kal would do the same?

That's a fair question, I think.

I never said this version of Superman or pre reboot Supes is on the Phoenix 5 level but they are not the only peeps that has dropped Thor. Captain Mar-vell has dropped him as well, then he is getting dropped by things that other members of the Avengers is withstanding.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:52 PM
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

A dose of heat vision ko's Thor. It isn't just AvX either where Thor is getting dropped like that. He is getting dropped in the Avengers title as well. It's all around.

This is truth.

AvX Thor comes complete with glass jaw and easy knockout feature... (some reassembly required).

Top hat not required.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:52 PM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I never said this version of Superman or pre reboot Supes is on the Phoenix 5 level but they are not the only peeps that has dropped Thor. Captain Mar-vell has dropped him as well, then he is getting dropped by things that other members of the Avengers is withstanding.

Such as what?

Mar-Vell was clearly amped by the Phoenix Force, as stated and noted several times.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2012 10:54 PM