KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Most powerful Version of Iron Man Vs. Fantastic 4 (with twist)

Most powerful Version of Iron Man Vs. Fantastic 4 (with twist)
Started by: Shabazz916

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shabazz916

Most powerful Version of Iron Man Vs. Fantastic 4 (with twist)

The best of iron man with adamamtium armor vs fantastic 4

With one week of prep for each

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 07:35 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Sue solos

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 07:37 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Sue solos

Why?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 07:39 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

ff ftw.....

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 07:42 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by Stoic
Why?

Why not? Tony can't block her attacks where as she can block his

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 07:57 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Why not? Tony can't block her attacks where as she can block his

Blocking and winning aren't really the same though. How does she hurt him? I mean could she push a force bubble through adamantium?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:01 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

whys could she not put the force bubble in his head? You don't even need to bust his head. Why couldn't she squeeze it tighter to smash his brain?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:03 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
whys could she not put the force bubble in his head? You don't even need to bust his head. Why couldn't she squeeze it tighter to smash his brain?

The bubble would have to go through the armor first wouldn't it? Can she put that bubble through a solid before breaching the solid first? What about IM's stealth what if he blind sided her by going stealth the moment the battle began? Tony would know that Sue was likely the biggest threat on the field wouldn't he? I mean IM knows this team well, and all of the things that they could do. I'm just questioning how well they would do against IM if he fought them with the intelligence that he has been portrayed to possess throughout the history of the character.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:13 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Does the Force Bubble have to come from her? Has she started it somewhere else?

-_-

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:15 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

The bubble would have to go through the armor first wouldn't it? Can she put that bubble through a solid before breaching the solid first? What about IM's stealth what if he blind sided her by going stealth the moment the battle began? Tony would know that Sue was likely the biggest threat on the field wouldn't he? I mean IM knows this team well, and all of the things that they could do. I'm just questioning how well they would do against IM if he fought them with the intelligence that he has been portrayed to possess throughout the history of the character.

But look at the time she has formed it into peoples heads....skin and bone is a solid but she was able to just form it underneath that. As far as his intelligence goes yes he would have good prep but reed would have better imo.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:19 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

You gave Reed Richards a week of prep...even against Tony's week, this is still overkill.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:32 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sue has the potential to solo. Didn't she damage a Celestial with a force bubble? Her potential is insane and yes, she can put the force bubble pass Tony armor.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
But look at the time she has formed it into peoples heads....skin and bone is a solid but she was able to just form it underneath that. As far as his intelligence goes yes he would have good prep but reed would have better imo.

Outside of a prep war, Tony has more intel on the FF than they would have on a top secret super toy that he alone built. Bone and adamantium are two different things as you know, and I have my doubts that Sue would be able to affect the substance. I mean could she tear Wolverine's claws apart, or even affect their cohesion on a molecular level?

Sue in character would never attempt to kill Tony by force bubbling his brain, you know what i mean? While Tony would have no qualms in KOing Sue by exploiting her blind spot while using tech. The Torch is one step away from flame retardant, and KO'ed, Ben is one toss away from a BFR, and Reed wouldn't be a physical threat to an armor that could take a nuclear hit without a problem.

I honestly see Tony taking the maj here.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:38 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Blight
Does the Force Bubble have to come from her? Has she started it somewhere else?

I have no idea. Can she?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:39 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

She can put them past solid materials, she just needs to remove the arc reactor from tonys chest and he can't carry that much weight

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:48 PM
Shabazz916

She can put them past solid materials, she just needs to remove the arc reactor from tonys chest and he can't carry that much weight

She can put her bubbles through anything ???

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:52 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Outside of a prep war, Tony has more intel on the FF than they would have on a top secret super toy that he alone built. Bone and adamantium are two different things as you know, and I have my doubts that Sue would be able to affect the substance. I mean could she tear Wolverine's claws apart, or even affect their cohesion on a molecular level?

Sue in character would never attempt to kill Tony by force bubbling his brain, you know what i mean? While Tony would have no qualms in KOing Sue by exploiting her blind spot while using tech. The Torch is one step away from flame retardant, and KO'ed, Ben is one toss away from a BFR, and Reed wouldn't be a physical threat to an armor that could take a nuclear hit without a problem.

I honestly see Tony taking the maj here.

My interpretation of her force bubbles was that she could just form them wherever shes wants so she wouldn't have to affect the armor. In character she wouldn't do that though I agree. I could see her handicapping him via blinding him though. Making his retinas invisible that is. if that isn't very helpful it would be fairly easy for her to use her powers to turn the team invisible. I don't see ben being very helpful....maybe to keep him distracted while he's handicapped for torch to heat the suit up doesn't hurt the suit but turns it into a pressure cooker. None of this even accounts for Reed. Im sure its not exactly that easy as he would have counter measures though. Tony's knowledge of the FF isn't gonna be entirely helpful when hes against Reed in prep imo. Tonys smart just not reed smart.

EDIT: or sue could remove the arc reactor as mentioned above.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:53 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Yes they don't originate from her body all the time

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:53 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

I have no idea. Can she?

Apparently. So I don't see how his adamantium will have anything to do with stopping her shields. She could begin them beneath the adamantium.

-_-

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:56 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

Iron would easily one shot her & kill her. B4 she sees him

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 08:57 PM