KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Super Freeze Breath Challenge

The Super Freeze Breath Challenge
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

The Super Freeze Breath Challenge

OK this is the deal, Superman uses his freeze breath for an entire 5 minutes on any given Herald level character outside of one touched by Cytorrak. He then punches them with all of his might.

Which character would not break to pieces?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 05:41 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Every high herald.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 05:43 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

^that

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 05:57 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Every high herald.

You think that any high herald whose molecules were slowed down to the point of freezing would not be turned to dust by a punch capable of cracking the moon?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 05:59 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I don't think he could freeze them entirely.

When did he crack a moon with a punch?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:07 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Molecules should freeze in space anyway

High heralds have some way of resisting the cold

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:16 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

Originally posted by Stoic
You think that any high herald whose molecules were slowed down to the point of freezing would not be turned to dust by a punch capable of cracking the moon?

hmm. go to mythbusters site and find the one wherein they froze something and smashed it, it didnt break like ice,

any herald level would have enough resistence to not break into pieces. that might work in cartoons, but this is KMC :P

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 11:41 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Agreed. Why ...they should all break...but they won't simply because they will be too tough. A better thread would be Prime blasting someone point blank range at full power(for random hype fun) for 5 minutes. Who could survive that...or who wouldn't get desintegrated?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Aug 25th, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 11:58 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Mindset
Every high herald.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 02:23 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Doom .

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 02:25 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Doom's above herald.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 02:26 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by pym-ftw

High heralds have some way of resisting the cold

I know at least ONE of them of does ...

Attachment: silver surfer immune to heat, cold, and airlessness. classic herald model..jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 08:55 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Depending on exactly who qualifies as a "High Herald", I'd say most would be perfectly fine with the super freeze breath crap.

It won't do anything at all to Surfer or any of Galactus' other heralds.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 09:00 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

any "High Herald" would shatter, saying he could get that feat finished (some would get out of it before the 5 minute blow completed)

Then you have Plastic Man,.......... who he could shatter and it not make any difference. heh

Top hat not required.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 01:34 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

^Any high heralds

What about firelord and other beings which radiate heat

Or

Juggernaut or any characters who's defences wouldn't be weakened

Or

Thor, Bill or any one with the passive abilitys to negate it

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 02:10 AM
DarkSaint85

Question, what about Hulk?

I'm not trolling, but, the Hulk's durability is low, (ok, not human low, its high enough that Wolverine has problems with WWH) but its mainly his HF that keeps him in the game.

If he was frozen (although of course, we have seen him in space just fine), then I could see him being shattered.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 02:13 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

He would shiver and warm up

Plus he would heat up if he got angry

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 02:21 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I'm not trolling, but, the Hulk's durability is low, (ok, not human low, its high enough that Wolverine has problems with WWH) but its mainly his HF that keeps him in the game.

If he was frozen (although of course, we have seen him in space just fine), then I could see him being shattered.

You ARE trolling if you think Hulk's durability is "low". It's not his HF that lets him walk though wormholes like they're nothing and it's not his HF that keeps him from melting whilst he's swimming in magma.

read the comics some time, you'll learn more there than from the butthurt comments of the occasional KMCer in relation to Hulk.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 04:50 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

On that note, I have to say I'M thinking that, if we put this test to the RED Hulk, he's actually HELPED by this freeze tactic if it follows a serious engagment ...

(from Hulk #22)

Attachment: red hulk might be helped by freeze breath attacks if hulk22 is accurate. rshulk specs01.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 11:30 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by janus77
You ARE trolling if you think Hulk's durability is "low". It's not his HF that lets him walk though wormholes like they're nothing and it's not his HF that keeps him from melting whilst he's swimming in magma.

read the comics some time, you'll learn more there than from the butthurt comments of the occasional KMCer in relation to Hulk.

But it IS his HF that helped WWH against adamantium bullets, no?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2012 11:33 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote