KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Cage vs. Team Cap

Team Cage vs. Team Cap
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Team Cage vs. Team Cap

Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Daredevil
Moonknight
Blade
Gambit

Vs

Captain America
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Hawkeye
Black Panther
Winter Soldier

Fight on Hellicarrier

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 03:52 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

tough but I have to give it to team 1. Lord Rand can KO just about anyone on team 2 if he lands a clean shot and there are more metas team 1 than 2 who are a lot more useful. Also wolverine and Spidey are the only ones who can contend with Cage on a purely physical level in terms of being able to put him down. Unless Clint uses gas but then he has a chance of ko'ing his team mates.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 03:57 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bayhunter12

Team 2 clearly has the better leader and more skill, I would say BP has no problem taking down Cage. Spiderman takes down Daredevil, Cap takes down Gambit, Wolverine deals with blade, and hawkeye keeps iron fist at a distance with the arrows. So team 2 takes this.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:10 PM
bayhunter12 is currently offline Click here to Send bayhunter12 a Private Message Find more posts by bayhunter12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Team 2.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:13 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bayhunter12
Team 2 clearly has the better leader and more skill, I would say BP has no problem taking down Cage. Spiderman takes down Daredevil, Cap takes down Gambit, Wolverine deals with blade, and hawkeye keeps iron fist at a distance with the arrows. So team 2 takes this.
I dunno about a BP Luke Cage matchup I don't see it ending in his favor. Unlike Surfer Luke Cage isn't about to be stopped by an armbar... Also DD ninja skills would put him over wolverine IMO and I doubt that IF would try to engage Hawkeye anyways who'd probably have his attention on gambit. Unless this is Bendis Hawkeye in which case this is a horrific stomp and I must abase myself before Lord Rand and beg for forgiveness for being forced to concede he would be defeated.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:24 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

A good fight and T2 wins.

HW gets trick arrows to defeat Gambit's mass destruction.

Logan handles the melee fighters long enough for Clint to do his thing.

T1 has Gambit and he is left struggling against the arrows and Winter Soldier's fire.

Cap is also an expert high level leader whereas Cage is a rookie....
Cage's team struggles to gain ground whilst Cap's moves with efficiency.

Team 1 may have had Gambit as an explosive combatant but Team 2 had others doing the same job whilst others cleaned shop.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:26 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Team Powerman

I think he is being horrificly under appreciated on these boards, both as a fighter and as a leader

He led the heroes for hire, the secret Avengers, and the thunderbolts

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:32 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Uriel005
I dunno about a BP Luke Cage matchup I don't see it ending in his favor. Unlike Surfer Luke Cage isn't about to be stopped by an armbar... Also DD ninja skills would put him over wolverine IMO and I doubt that IF would try to engage Hawkeye anyways who'd probably have his attention on gambit. Unless this is Bendis Hawkeye in which case this is a horrific stomp and I must abase myself before Lord Rand and beg for forgiveness for being forced to concede he would be defeated.

Not sure why you think the Cosmic Armbar wouldn't work on Cage. And it's not his only trick anyway. Cage would get killed by his Wakandan Punch that he used on Mephisto.

Wolverine has ninja skills, too. What makes you think Matt's are better...? The fact that Logan was handing him his ass while mind-controlled? Or maybe that he got Murdock in full nelson hold? stick out tongue

Someone should make Bendispower Clint vs. Lord Rand thread.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by the ninjak
A good fight and T2 wins.

HW gets trick arrows to defeat Gambit's mass destruction.

Logan handles the melee fighters long enough for Clint to do his thing.

T1 has Gambit and he is left struggling against the arrows and Winter Soldier's fire.

Cap is also an expert high level leader whereas Cage is a rookie....
Cage's team struggles to gain ground whilst Cap's moves with efficiency.

Team 1 may have had Gambit as an explosive combatant but Team 2 had others doing the same job whilst others cleaned shop.
Blades not to shabby with his guns either. I think he could surpress Winter soldier long enough to get in close. Also I give gambit a nod over hawkeye purely because I think he could dodge most of Hawkeye's shots and he's not as limited on the ammunition. Unless Hawkeye is banking pym shrunk arrows.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:34 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

What about Logan's speed? He has shown his ability to blitz his opponents including Hand ninja.

Blades guns won't do enough. Gambit will be holding the others back though he has shown the abilility to hang with Logan.....

Last edited by the ninjak on Aug 25th, 2012 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2012 06:40 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote