KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cythonna Vs Asteroth

Cythonna Vs Asteroth
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Cythonna Vs Asteroth

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 04:45 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Asteroth stomps imo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 04:51 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

How so?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:01 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

She was a universal threat, even during the time she came back she was threatening the universe. Yes, she stomps this. Far more powerful.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:05 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
She was a universal threat, even during the time she came back she was threatening the universe. Yes, she stomps this. Far more powerful.

Cythonna stalemated Rao, who was universal as well. And why haven't you changed your avatar? We had a deal.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:09 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Golgo13
Cythonna stalemated Rao, who was universal as well. And why haven't you changed your avatar? We had a deal.

I don't believe you will keep up with your part of the bargain. sad

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:10 AM
Senor Cage

I don't believe you will keep up with your part of the bargain. sad

You better believe I will. As long as you change it. evil face

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:11 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Cyth seemed to be more powerful than Superman when they were literally fighting on the sun. That, imo, was her best on panel feat.

Asteroth, on the other hand, was more powerful than both an evolved Stardust AND BRB(she even no-sold Bill's hammer strikes.) She also tanked planetary explosions.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:12 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

She sure did while both Bill and Stardust was knocked out. Didn't she come out of the Black Hole that Star Dust created (can't remember) which would be another ft. This also doesn't include the fact that her mere presence was causing destruction to planets across the universe.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:16 AM
Senor Cage

She sure did while both Bill and Stardust was knocked out. Didn't she come out of the Black Hole that Star Dust created (can't remember) which would be another ft. This also doesn't include the fact that her mere presence was causing destruction to planets across the universe.

Please, Carver, don't ignore the small people.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:20 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Galan007
Cyth seemed to be more powerful than Superman when they were literally fighting on the sun. That, imo, was her best on panel feat.

Asteroth, on the other hand, was more powerful than both an evolved Stardust AND BRB(she even no-sold Bill's hammer strikes.) She also tanked planetary explosions.

Yep, and she was in her infancy when she did all of that, being a mere cell of her true self. Had she have gained any steam she would have jumped from universal threat to multiversal threat.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:21 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Please, Carver, don't ignore the small people.
(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud So when do you want to do this?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:27 AM
Senor Cage

laughing out loud So when do you want to do this?

I'll agree with everything (I agree with most already), just change the pic. It could be anything. Wolverine, Spider-Man, etc... Anything you want. smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:28 AM
carver9

I'll agree with everything (I agree with most already), just change the pic. It could be anything. Wolverine, Spider-Man, etc... Anything you want. smile

Is it really that bad? I kind of forgot it was there. So when did you want to do this though? Remember, you have to change your name as well. I'm going to ask my buddy Damborgson to make a Sig for me and avatar.

big grin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:32 AM
Senor Cage

Is it really that bad? I kind of forgot it was there. So when did you want to do this though? Remember, you have to change your name as well. I'm going to ask my buddy Damborgson to make a Sig for me and avatar.

big grin

It's just an ugly pic of Wolverine. No offense to the character, but you have had the avatar for a while. Time for a change. cool Anytime you want, bud.

Do a Jim Lee Wolverine. That would look bad ass.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:34 AM
carver9

It's just an ugly pic of Wolverine. No offense to the character, but you have had the avatar for a while. Time for a change. cool Anytime you want, bud.

Do a Jim Lee Wolverine. That would look bad ass.

I'm doing Hulk snapping Prime and Superman in half. Can you do this for me Damborgson?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:37 AM
Senor Cage

That would be bad ass. smokin'

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:40 AM
carver9

That would be bad ass. smokin'

I was hoping that would make you mad since you love DC so much. Oh well. I'll let you know what he say about the avatar.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:41 AM
CosmicComet

I'm doing Hulk snapping Prime and Superman in half. Can you do this for me Damborgson?

I could do this for you.

Yes I would.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:42 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I love DC/Marvel equally. Don't believe the myths. 80's Marvel was one of my favorite decades for comics.

What name do you want me to use?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2012 05:43 AM