KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who has the best swords fight feat

who has the best swords fight feat
Started by: 8swords

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
8swords

who has the best swords fight feat

still confused on what the title should be,

but i wanted to find out if theres a better feats,involving swords/sword techniques/fights. than this

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...6-go2_super.jpg

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 10:45 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Black Mary's bullet redirection feat is pretty insane. Funny.. she's a c lister at best...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 10:49 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Arashikage has some impressive feats for a supposed human

But I assume you only mean Dc/Marvel

Harada is up there, he can fight Wolverine head on, Psylocke has some impressive feats aswell when dealing with the hand

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 10:51 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Last edited by SamZED on Sep 3rd, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 11:17 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Black Mary's bullet redirection feat is pretty insane. Funny.. she's a c lister at best...

many heroes/villains already have done that, so not really impressed

Originally posted by SamZED
My two cents.

Mr. Negative slices two bullets with one swipe.
(please log in to view the image)

Deadpool. Not really a sword but close enough.
(please log in to view the image)

Also if its ok to post non 616 stuff.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

first pic, meh not really new to the slice a bullet thing,

last two pics,hmm DP sliced 3 still people, the gorgon sliced 7 or 8 hand ninjas attacking him, tell me which is better laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 01:19 PM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by 8swords
Done what? Have you seen the feat? Cant think of a single hero/villain who's duplicated it. And imo that's more impressive than this particular feat. Not saying it means anything skill-wise, Gorgon would absolutely destroy her but that feat is def cooler.

first pic, meh not really new to the slice a bullet thing,

last two pics,hmm DP sliced 3 still people, the gorgon sliced 7 or 8 hand ninjas attacking him, tell me which is better laughing laughing
Except that Gorgon sliced each of those ninjas only once. This means that one wave of a sword couldve taken 2 or 3 guys at the same time. While Deadpool sliced each and every one of these guys individually. And there are four of them on the first pic. As for the second, again he sliced each and every one of them several times before they could blink. So you tell me how is that less impressive? Either way I wasnt trying to post the most impressive feat in history of comicbooks, just tried to contribute to your thread because not many people posted yet.

Last edited by SamZED on Sep 3rd, 2012 at 03:14 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 03:10 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol u clearly haven't seen the feat

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 03:27 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 03:32 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Its from the same issue where he fought Phobos, right? (or whatever that god's name was). Nice feat.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 04:10 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes, Secret Warriors #21.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 04:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 06:07 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Honestly, comics sucks when it comes to sword fighting. 9/10 sword fighting in comics are mediocre at best. Manga's are far better.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 06:42 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Storm Shadow and Snake-eyes have swung their swords so fast that they exploded into flames because of air friction.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 06:52 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

nightcrawler dueling with his tail... ftw. anyone finds the scans post.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 07:04 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by SquallX
Honestly, comics sucks when it comes to sword fighting. 9/10 sword fighting in comics are mediocre at best. Manga's are far better.

Sword fighting in comics is bad. Sword fighting in manga is even worse. If you parry or block with the cutting edge of a sword... you've just ruined that sword.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2012 07:18 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sword fighting in comics is bad. Sword fighting in manga is even worse. If you parry or block with the cutting edge of a sword... you've just ruined that sword.

And in comics is impossible to fly, shoot lasers from you're ass, or move shits with you're mind.

See where am going with this, fiction is not ment to be taken seriously.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 01:06 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Thats just something that happens in all mediums. Rule of cool and all

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 01:08 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kenshin is the worst of all.

Attacks with the non sharp side, which isn't exactly a blunt object, like a baseball bat..

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 01:12 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by cdtm
Kenshin is the worst of all.

Attacks with the non sharp side, which isn't exactly a blunt object, like a baseball bat..

Do you even know what you're talking about? you can still kill someone with that blunt side of the blade.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 01:27 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

nm

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 4th, 2012 at 04:40 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2012 04:27 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote