KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Entropy vs. Anti-Matter vs. Nullification

Entropy vs. Anti-Matter vs. Nullification
Started by: Merlyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Merlyn
Order Of...

Entropy vs. Anti-Matter vs. Nullification

Not a versus battle in the typical sense. I am just curious which of these destructive forces is more powerful?
-An Entropy Rift (DC)
-An Anti-Matter Wave (DC)
-A Nullification sphere produced by the Ultimate Nullifier (Marvel)

I don't care about the scale of feats (universal, multiversal, omniversal, whatever.) I just want to know what the most destructive force is on ANY scale.

Last edited by Merlyn on Sep 6th, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:26 PM
Merlyn is currently offline Click here to Send Merlyn a Private Message Find more posts by Merlyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Nullification would and should be considered the most powerful by far due to it very nature, and meaning of the word. Nullification implies instantly voiding whatever the subject may be.

Entropy, is exactly what is happening to you and me. We are slowly dying, and it implies that matter is in a state of change or evolution. take milk for example; if you placed it in a container and left it out in the sun, it would quickly fall prey to entropic forces, and evolve into cheese which would be a state of rotting. This is a process.

Anti Matter is released by stars, and I would say that it could fall to last place depending on the amount of anti matter that we are speaking of. I don't see the correlation to the other two.

Last edited by Stoic on Sep 6th, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:36 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Entropy and Nullification are equal in every sense. They both erase time/space/matter/energy, and leave only a blank void in their wake. Anti-Matter ultimately does the exact same thing as the other forces, but there are characters who have endured it (Flash and Superboy Prime come to mind)-- so I guess it would technically be a lesser force from that standpoint.

But yeah, they all do the same shit.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Entropy and Nullification are equal in every sense. They both erase time/space/matter/energy, and leave only a blank void in their wake. Anti-Matter ultimately does the exact same thing as the other forces, but there are characters who have endured it (Flash and Superboy Prime come to mind)-- so I guess it would technically be a lesser force from that standpoint.

Galan in a comic stand point you may be correct, but nullification, and entropy clearly have different meanings in terms of their linear effects.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:43 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Merlyn
Order Of...

Originally posted by Stoic
Nullification would and should be considered the most powerful by far due to it very nature, and meaning of the word. Nullification implies instantly voiding whatever the subject may be.

Entropy, is exactly what is happening to you and me. We are slowly dying, and it implies that matter is in a state of change or evolution. take milk for example; if you placed it in a container and left it out in the sun, it would quickly fall prey to entropic forces, and evolve into cheese which would be a state of rotting. This is a process.

Anti Matter is released by stars, and I would say that it could fall to last place depending on the amount of anti matter that we are speaking of. I don't see the correlation to the other two.
C'mon, guy. Your definition of entropy (real life) doesn't jive with DC's rendition of the force, which is all I care about and am asking about. Same with your definition for Anti-Matter.....I am asking about AntiMatter Waves, like those produced by AntiMonitor. I've never seen stars wipe out a universe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Say it with me: "COMIC BOOKS"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:44 PM
Merlyn is currently offline Click here to Send Merlyn a Private Message Find more posts by Merlyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Merlyn
C'mon, guy. Your definition of entropy (real life) doesn't jive with DC's rendition of the force, which is all I care about and am asking about. Same with your definition for Anti-Matter.....I am asking about AntiMatter Waves, like those produced by AntiMonitor. I've never seen stars wipe out a multiverse. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Same it with me: "COMIC BOOKS"

Then Galan is correct.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2012 11:45 PM
Cogito

Originally posted by Galan007

thumb up

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2012 12:17 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote