KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Storm vs Harley Quinn

Storm vs Harley Quinn
Started by: Glorificus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Glorificus

Storm vs Harley Quinn

Hand-to-hand only.

Who wins this catfight?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 04:41 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

In hand-to-hand only, Storm should beat her pretty easily.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 06:44 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Harley smashes her face in

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 06:46 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
society619

Does Harley have any feats....like any?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:03 PM
society619 is currently offline Click here to Send society619 a Private Message Find more posts by society619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by society619
Does Harley have any feats....like any?

What kind of question is this?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:15 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
society619

Originally posted by iceman24567
What kind of question is this?

Basically asking if she has any feats that would even make her a fight with someone like Storm. People tend to laugh anytime you put her in a battle.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:18 PM
society619 is currently offline Click here to Send society619 a Private Message Find more posts by society619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Basically asking if she has any feats that would even make her a fight with someone like Storm. People tend to laugh anytime you put her in a battle.

Someone like Storm? Besides hyperbole i dont see Storm being an elite h2h fighter. Her most recent h2h feat vs Black Panther was PIS to the tenth degree. Harley on the other hand is a a legit mid tier street level fighter capable of Robin like acrobatics. Storm doesn't easily win.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:24 PM
society619

Someone like Storm? Besides hyperbole i dont see Storm being an elite h2h fighter. Her most recent h2h feat vs Black Panther was PIS to the tenth degree. Harley on the other hand is a a legit mid tier street level fighter capable of Robin like acrobatics. Storm doesn't easily win.

I asked for feats

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:27 PM
iceman24567

I asked for feats

Read a comic erm

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:29 PM
society619

Read a comic erm

So no examples or scans?....then I'll say Storm wins....easy

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:32 PM
iceman24567

Examples? Scans? You admitted to not know anything about the character its not my job to educate you I'm sure she has a respect thread or you can you know ...read comics like the rest of us no expression

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:34 PM
Badabing
Karen

Read a comic erm
laughing out loud
It's not anyone's job or duty to post scans for you. Anybody who's read a Batman comic knows Iceman speaks truth. Your lack of knowledge isn't another's responsibility. You're more than welcome to your opinion regarding the thread. But not knowing both combatants makes any reasoning you have suspect.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:36 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
society619

Examples? Scans? You admitted to not know anything about the character its not my job to educate you I'm sure she has a respect thread or you can you know ...read comics like the rest of us no expression

I asked you a simple question and instead of simply answering you dance around the question and provide no evidence for your answer, that will chance my opinion....

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:38 PM
iceman24567

I asked you a simple question and instead of simply answering you dance around the question and provide no evidence for your answer, that will chance my opinion....

You asked me if she had feats i told you her feats would make her mid street tier. That isn't dancing around anything. Educate yourself because nobody will do it for you without a price.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t488642.html
^ It took 30 seconds for me to find no expression

Last edited by iceman24567 on Sep 15th, 2012 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:42 PM
society619

Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud It's not anyone's job or duty to post scans for you. Anybody who's read a Batman comic knows Iceman speaks truth. Your lack of knowledge isn't another's responsibility. You're more than welcome to your opinion regarding the thread. But not knowing both combatants makes any reasoning you have suspect.

Yeah...I'll know better next time not to ask for any Harley feats....

iceman24567

laughing out loud It's not anyone's job or duty to post scans for you. Anybody who's read a Batman comic knows Iceman speaks truth. Your lack of knowledge isn't another's responsibility. You're more than welcome to your opinion regarding the thread. But not knowing both combatants makes any reasoning you have suspect.

Exactly my thoughts raptorface smile

StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Storm. She's embarassed Ursa Major in h2h, beaten Cyclops, Crimson Commando... her recent showing against BP was very good, too.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 08:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Storm. She's embarassed Ursa Major in h2h, beaten Cyclops, Crimson Commando... her recent showing against BP was very good, too.

She also beat Yukio. Storm is one of the best h2h fighters on the X-Men roster.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 09:25 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Yeah...I'll know better next time not to ask for any Harley feats....
Or you could actually know the characters you're debating. At the very least check the respect threads. That way you don't look childish throwing a hissy fit and having your feathers ruffled when you demand other people supply you with scans. wink
Exactly my thoughts raptorface smile
I am dangerous...Iceman.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 09:32 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

She got lucky!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2012 11:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote