KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kade Kilgore VS Valeria Richards

Valeria VS Kade
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Valeria schools Kade 3 75.00%
Kade humbles her 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kade Kilgore VS Valeria Richards
Started by: TheGodKiller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Kade Kilgore VS Valeria Richards

In a battle of wits , intelligence and knowledge , which of these two prodigious kids from the Future Foundation and the Hellfire Club respectively , wins ?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:09 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Valeria is much smarter, but Kade is a sociopath so good fight.

I'm saying Kade wins a prep fight

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:25 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

What are some Kade intelligence feats?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:31 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

He killed his father and took over the hellfire club, its more his resources that make him dangerous.

He has an army of crazy zealots who hate mutants And are willing to die for him

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:36 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Valeria is much smarter, but Kade is a sociopath so good fight.

I'm saying Kade wins a prep fight

How ? Val's prep experience includes her being influential in delaying the MC's sufficiently , along with aiding in the defeat of the Marquis of Death(who's as much of sociopathic freak guy as they come) .

She developed a a comprehensive plan on how to defeat and subjugate one of the most advanced interstellar civilizations in the galaxy . Granted , it never got enacted , but still .

IMO , Val takes this one , although it'll be close .

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:36 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

He killed his father and took over the hellfire club, its more his resources that make him dangerous.

He has an army of crazy zealots who hate mutants And are willing to die for him

If you give him this battle based on resources , then Val's outshine anything Kilgore has . I am not sure whether the Hellfire Club could take down the Future Foundation , plus Val has access to all of her father's superior gadgetry and stuff .

Her tendency to lie and deceive(a trait which is reminiscent if Doom) implies an aggressive personality , and it nullifies whatever psychological advantage Kade might hold on her .

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:39 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Valeria has little experience, and Kilgore will fight a fight she isn't ready for, he has attacked innocent children in the past to get what he wants.

She is mature for a child but she just hasn't shown the faculties emotionally for this kind of war

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:45 PM
Doon

This would a great confrontation! That said, although Kade is an intelligent badass in his own right, Valeria would likely outsmart him. She's far too intelligent and, unlike her brother Franklin, has an untapped darker side -- a side that Kade might underestimate in her. It would be really cool to see various members the Future Foundation (e.g., Val, Franklin, Bentley, Alex..) interact with the new Hellfire Club though. Kade and Val might actually have a mutual respect for each other. He'd definitely be disgusted with Franklin, though, for obvious reasons. Kade hates mutants and Franklin clearly represents the ultimate potential in that particular species. And, considering that they're both somewhat close in age, Kade might foolishly view Franklin as a rival (much the same way Lex looks upon Superman).

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:50 PM
Doon is currently offline Click here to Send Doon a Private Message Find more posts by Doon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doon

Valeria has little experience, and Kilgore will fight a fight she isn't ready for, he has attacked innocent children in the past to get what he wants.

She is mature for a child but she just hasn't shown the faculties emotionally for this kind of war

He would underestimate her dark side though. If you combine that with her vast intellectual prowess, Val comes out ahead. Sure, Kade would do some damage, but in the end, he would unlikely prevail against the child who might, one day, become Doom.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 06:57 PM
Doon is currently offline Click here to Send Doon a Private Message Find more posts by Doon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Her "Dark side" is being overrated, Kilgore killed his father in cold blood and sent his sentinels after students just because he could.

He would have no hangups on trying to kill Franklin just to spite Valeria.

(Not saying he could kill Franklin.)

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:02 PM
Doon

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
If you give him this battle based on resources , then Val's outshine anything Kilgore has . I am not sure whether the Hellfire Club could take down the Future Foundation , plus Val has access to all of her father's superior gadgetry and stuff .

Her tendency to lie and deceive(a trait which is reminiscent if Doom) implies an aggressive personality , and it nullifies whatever psychological advantage Kade might hold on her .

Agreed. In my opinion, Valeria is a somewhat darker version of her father, Reed Richards. Franklin, although obviously more powerful, is more like Sue. That said, you really don't want to mess with a darker version of Reed Richards -- child or not.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:05 PM
Doon

Her "Dark side" is being overrated, Kilgore killed his father in cold blood and sent his sentinels after students just because he could.

(Not saying he could kill Franklin.)

You're looking at what they've done in simplistic terms. Valeria, having recently assured her parents that she would no longer keep secrets from them, conveniently neglected to inform them how she left a special "gift" for her "Uncle" Doom, that is, an entire room full of alternate Dooms as well as two infinity gauntlets. She essentially gave Doom the means to do a lot more damage than killing a single human being in cold blood. Valeria plays both sides. "Look like the flower, but be the serpent under it!"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:11 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Except for the instances I mentioned .
He has attacked a bunch of kids ? Wow really impressive . Compared to Val who was building plans to conquer and subjugate the whole Kree empire just for the lulz .

Prove it .

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:12 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

She is mischievous, He is a cold blooded killer

There are tiers of evil between them,

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:15 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

And that bears no consequence on who would win in a battle of wits and brains .

Not to mention that she has seen and dealt with evil which would make Kade look like an emo phag .

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:20 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by Doon
This would a great confrontation! That said, although Kade is an intelligent badass in his own right, Valeria would likely outsmart him. She's far too intelligent and, unlike her brother Franklin, has an untapped darker side -- a side that Kade might underestimate in her. It would be really cool to see various members the Future Foundation (e.g., Val, Franklin, Bentley, Alex..) interact with the new Hellfire Club though. Kade and Val might actually have a mutual respect for each other. He'd definitely be disgusted with Franklin, though, for obvious reasons. Kade hates mutants and Franklin clearly represents the ultimate potential in that particular species. And, considering that they're both somewhat close in age, Kade might foolishly view Franklin as a rival (much the same way Lex looks upon Superman).

That Superman-Luthor analogy is pretty insightful . IMO , this fight may be like Batman(Val) vs Luthor(Kade) , since Val probably is to Franklin what Batman is to Superman .

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:24 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

^ You wouldn't say Lex > Bruce in a prep war?

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:26 PM
Doon

She is mischievous, He is a cold blooded killer

There are tiers of evil between them,

Having a darker side doesn't necessarily equate to evil, I think. Bruce Wayne, for example, makes use of his vast intelligence and resources, along with his obvious darker methodology to outsmart and take down "cold blooded killers" all the time.

Valeria is simply Kade's intellectual superior. She'd disable his resources and hurt him in ways he wouldn't see coming.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:28 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

^ You wouldn't say Lex > Bruce in a prep war?

This is similar to that , not exactly like that . I don't know who exactly would come out on top b/w Lex and Bruce , so I won't comment on those two .

Kade has nowhere near the feats to contend with Valeria . His ruthlessness and aggression are the only thing which'll give him an advantage against her , and whether it'll be enough to beat her is debatable .

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:34 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Also , IIRC , during Reed and Pym's squabble over some silly transducer , didn't Val outsmart Amadeus Cho ?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2012 07:36 PM