KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DOTNG Infinity Man vs. HOTM Hulk

DOTNG Infinity Man vs. HOTM Hulk
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

DOTNG Infinity Man vs. HOTM Hulk

No bfr

Fight to the death

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 02:18 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Lol IM absolutely shitstomps

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 02:20 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Spite
Smh
/thread

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 02:28 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

IM should take it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 02:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by byrdgang21
No bfr

Fight to the death

Who wins?

What is the general consensus on the Infinity Man? How powerful do people believe that he was? Everything about him screamed bane of the New Gods to me, while being less of a threat to non New Gods like Superman, and his inability to simply one shot him, and the fact that Superman was able to hurt him. This leads me to believe that he could have been operating at the High Herald level for anyone that was not a New God. The Challenge is on to unravel the mystery behind this phenomena.

Again if he was a Tyrant level character, I simply can not see him having as much of a difficult time with Superman as he did have, and the idea of people blurting out things like he was empowered by the Source, is simply not enough evidence to suggest that he was that much more powerful than Superman, if at all. His only options when battling Superman was to contain him within a force cube, so in my eyes he did not win that fight.

Could he simply have been the New Gods silver bullet like Drax is to Thanos (albeit more powerful than Drax)?

I'm not convinced that he could defeat the Hulk at that level of power.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 02:32 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Stoic
What is the general consensus on the Infinity Man? How powerful do people believe that he was? Everything about him screamed bane of the New Gods to me, while being less of a threat to non New Gods like Superman, and his inability to simply one shot him, and the fact that Superman was able to hurt him. This leads me to believe that he could have been operating at the High Herald level for anyone that was not a New God. The Challenge is on to unravel the mystery behind this phenomena.

Again if he was a Tyrant level character, I simply can not see him having as much of a difficult time with Superman as he did have, and the idea of people blurting out things like he was empowered by the Source, is simply not enough evidence to suggest that he was that much more powerful than Superman, if at all. His only options when battling Superman was to contain him within a force cube, so in my eyes he did not win that fight.

Could he simply have been the New Gods silver bullet like Drax is to Thanos (albeit more powerful than Drax)?

Superman never mattered to him. He was never part of the mission.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 07:19 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

IM.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 08:30 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

IM rips Hulk heart out, DOTNG IM is far above Hulk it's said, IM would rage stomp him.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 09:07 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 09:12 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Stoic

Superman's plot armour protected him. He's not a good measuring stick in general, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 09:22 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Infinity Man.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 10:46 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

IM wins

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 11:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

IM stomps

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 11:54 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
IM wins

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 11:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by carver9
IM stomps

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 11:57 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 11:58 PM
iceman24567

Glad everybody agrees that IM stomps close the thread

Old Post Sep 18th, 2012 11:59 PM
carver9

It's not a stomp but he does win.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 12:00 AM
iceman24567

Originally posted by carver9
It's not a stomp but he does win.

He wins and its a stomp of the stompiest proportions

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 12:04 AM
carver9

He wins after Hulk slaps him around a bit.

I agree.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2012 01:00 AM