KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs Team Speed

Odin vs Team Speed
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Odin vs Team Speed

Fight is in a closed arena the size of a small city. There are obstacles scattered throughout the arena which are indestructible (like columns, empty buildings, trenches, tunnels, etc). Team knows who Odin is, and how powerful he is. Odin has no weapons. Team has 1 day to plan strategy before the fight. They WILL USE THEIR SPEED to it's utmost potential RIGHT FROM THE GET GO. i.e., as soon as the fight starts, they go at max speed.

Combatants start the fight 1/2 apart.

Team:

Pre-Reboot for all DC characters:

Jay Garrick
Barry Allen
Wally West
Bart Allen
Zoom
Super Girl
Cheetah
Superman
Iris West
Jesse Chambers
Johnny Quick
Max Mercury
John Fox

No BFR

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 05:08 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Odin stops time. And then rips them all limb from limb.

Everybody here gets one shotted. Maybe not superman, depending on how hard Odin hits him.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 07:45 PM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Sun2
n00b

Odin makes them as slow as turtles.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 07:46 PM
Red_Sun2 is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Sun2 a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Sun2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Odin puts them to sleep

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:05 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Odin stops time. And then rips them all limb from limb.

Everybody here gets one shotted. Maybe not superman, depending on how hard Odin hits him.
accomplishes nothing when some of these characters can run through time.... backwards forwards and any other direction you care to name. Considering Odin doesn't get any prep time Zoom starts everyone in a time bubble. Odin is promptly bfr'd into speedforce before he can stop time/ do anything about it by Barry Wally and Bart. While I think Odin would escape it should take long enough to count for the win.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:51 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

keep in mind the speedsters go as fast as possible AS SOON AS THE BELL RINGS. So will Odin have "enough time" to stop time?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:53 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

^No
And I'm not sure I ever seen Odin stop time
What issue is this in?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Alright, this fight really depends on if Odin knows who he is fighting (and there powers)

However I think Odin wins either way.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Last edited by DragonRider19 on Sep 21st, 2012 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 09:09 PM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If Odin stops time they're done, unless you can argue that the Flashes are outside of temporal laws.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 09:16 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

can he stop time fast enough though?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 09:18 PM
keiththegreat

also, would he? how often does he do that in fights anyway?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 09:18 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Full potential from the Start? Odin goes down.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 09:30 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whiteclipse

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Full potential from the Start? Odin goes down.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:03 PM
Whiteclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Whiteclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Whiteclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Oh God. Not this shit again.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:19 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Galaxy busting Attack FTW big grin

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:21 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:25 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by carver9
I don't even know why Jay is here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...postid=14008600
laughing oh carver for the fail. You dont understand whats happening in that scan do you? So instead you just lowball thumb down

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:30 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing oh carver for the fail. You dont understand whats happening in that scan do you? So instead you just lowball thumb down

Lol...that's not a lowball. What in the hell.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:32 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...that's not a lowball. What in the hell.

It is you are fixated on the fact that Jay at that time tops out at the speed of sound and not the reason WHY he tops out at the speed of sound so yeah lowballing and reported.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:36 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by -Pr-
If Odin stops time they're done, unless you can argue that the Flashes are outside of temporal laws.
Implied in Flashpoint that Barry is, hence why he was able to alter/remember the alternate timeline same as Prof. Zoom was able to and he explains the reason why he could was because Thrawne was outside of time. So at the least Barry could potentially bfr Odin into speedforce and as I said while I think he could escape I think that he would be bfr'd long enough for the win. However if you remove BFR capabilities this becomes significantly more interesting. I'd say that Odins durability is on par with a high end Darkseid and I don't mean the darkseid who punks JL. I mean Darkseid who absolutely wrecks until plot devices like sun-dip/orion counter comes up durability level.

Planned strategy ruins this slightly especially with Zolomon on the field giving them the time advantage. Superman builds a miracle machine and wins if team is considering Odin as a maximum level threat and is willing to pull out their biggest guns to shut him down.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:40 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote