KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Justice & Speedball vs Spiderman & Wolverine

Justice & Speedball vs Spiderman & Wolverine
Started by: pym-ftw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Justice & Speedball vs Spiderman & Wolverine

Fight

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 10:42 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Wolverine already beat the New Warriors by himself. I think he got the jump on them, though. Stupid arc.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 10:44 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Justice is the only real threat to Logan. Speedball got humiliated and as Penance his blasts didn't even stop Wolverine from talking or piss him off, IIRC.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

No no, this is SPEEDBALL. Kid is a mutherfuggin rockstar. He might solo, and I'm not joking.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:09 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Actually, scratch that, Spider-Man possesses his kryptonite.

See, I had to fight Speedball for a tourney, and I was scared at what I found when I researched him. Nothing even phased him, literally nothing at all, up to and including doing the majority of the work in besting Terrax in his full herald glory. They just charged him up kinetically, let him loose, and he beasted all over Terrax. His damage soak was unbelievable.

The only thing that ever stopped him was getting stuck. Like, goo, webbing, quicksand, being tied up, etc. Then he could be one-shot by Paste Pot Pete. So...Pete's webs are a game-ender. But I'm serious - take away webbing and I'd pick him to solo this via KO. Nothing the duo would do would phase him...and, granted, I never saw him vs. adamantium, but he was indeed resistant to piercing damage. I'm pretty sure a claw stab would just charge him up more.

Last edited by Digi on Sep 21st, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:12 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Justice can unstick him

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:15 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Justice can unstick him

Then there may be problems. Remind me what Justice does. Is he the telekinetic?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:16 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Yeah, but it is treated as a beam kinda, unlike most TK users who just concentrate

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:18 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Not sure then. If they can't keep Speedball contained, it would take a lot to convince me he doesn't win this fight. If Pete unloads a web cartridge on him or something though, then they tag-team Justice, they can probably take him down and he wouldn't have much chance to rescue his friend. Logan would be the damage soak while Pete runs interference and tries to bring him into melee range.

I don't remember Justice's power levels though, so I'm speculating at this point. He's the one with the sister who has...fire powers?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:23 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

He dated firestar,... Not sure he has a sister ill look into it

He can fly with his TK, and make shields aswell

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:29 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Realistically, a decent telekinetic should be able to play smart and beat these two...I would think.

Also, a telekinetic with Speedball's powerset...I just put those two together. Yeah, that's a helluva combo. TK charge to Speedball = beast mode. Justice/Speedball 9/10.

Probably thinking of Firestar.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:33 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Justice can also wrap people in his tp clouds, and use that cloud as a lie detector

Not sure how that helps here, I'm just saying

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:41 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Lol, good to know.

Anyway, Justice forms a tiny tk ball and lets Speedball bounce back and forth to build up a psychotic charge until he breaks the ball, and then sends him right at Logan and Pete. The charge he could build up would send the more popular duo into the next zip code. If he missed, rinse and repeat. He'd be an invincible battering ram with a tk'er controlling his trajectory. If they fight like that, I may change my estimation to 10/10.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:44 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Digi
Lol, good to know.

Anyway, Justice forms a tiny tk ball and lets Speedball bounce back and forth to build up a psychotic charge until he breaks the ball, and then sends him right at Logan and Pete. The charge he could build up would send the more popular duo into the next zip code. If he missed, rinse and repeat. He'd be an invincible battering ram with a tk'er controlling his trajectory. If they fight like that, I may change my estimation to 10/10.

Lol. I think I have a comic where they did just that or something close to it.

His tk is pretty strong. Maybe on par with a prime Hellion but with much better precision.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 03:54 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Team 2 get stomped. What are they gonna do agains a tk user?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:07 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

^be much faster

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:18 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by pym-ftw
^be much faster

faster to get stomped

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:33 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by dmills
Lol. I think I have a comic where they did just that or something close to it.

His tk is pretty strong. Maybe on par with a prime Hellion but with much better precision.

I actually think a variation of this is how Speedball whupped on Terrax. These two are a great pairing. Much more powerful than the sum of their parts.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 04:51 AM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Digi
I actually think a variation of this is how Speedball whupped on Terrax. These two are a great pairing. Much more powerful than the sum of their parts.

That was the New Warriors in a nutshell. Separate they were meh, but as a team they were very formidable.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 06:15 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Namor beat the phuck out of speedball IIRC. He also got koed by a collision with cannonball.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 07:15 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote