KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs Doomsday(s)

Namor vs Doomsday(s)
Started by: Brockalizer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Namor vs Doomsday(s)

Namor

vs

1. Doomsday-DoS
2. Doomsday-GW
3. Doomslayer
4. Doomsday-HP
5. Doomsday-RoD, clones

Not a gauntlet, can fight in any order. Takes place on the floor of a a shallow sea.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 07:41 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Is this Phoenix Namor or standard?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 07:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is this Phoenix Namor or standard?
standard Namor.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 02:38 AM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Namor dies

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 02:47 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Lmfao. Is this a serious thread?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 03:42 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Doomsday isn't killing Namor in the water. Namor would be way too fast and Doomsday would be slowed down.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 05:56 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

^much like hulk did, DD can have a grossly amped thunder clap underwater

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 06:00 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Even DOS doomsday kills namor. Superman was hurting his hands punching him.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2012 06:23 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
^much like hulk did, DD can have a grossly amped thunder clap underwater
The Thunder clap is a Hulk signature. IMO, DoS and HP lack the mental capacity to put 2 and 2 together to pull off a move like the thunder clap. They fight more like Bizarro, relying on retard strength and intellect, or feral Wolverine relying on uncontrolled rage, rather than Hulk that (depending on which version) fights more intelligently and is capable of using his rage to become stronger. Smarter versions like Doomslayer or GW would probably do it, but DoS and HP are pretty much just punch, kick, throw, slam. I could see HP snagging Namor like a fish, similarly to the way he did Superman.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Even DOS doomsday kills namor. Superman was hurting his hands punching him.
Superman was only hurting his hand after an extended fight that had left him nearly drained and bony protrusions began appearing on Doomsday's body. IMO Namor's underwater healing ability is far superior to the Yellow Sun healing ability portrayed by Superman in DoS. If he can knock out Savage Hulk of trade punches with Sentry he can easily hold his own against even possibly beat DoS Doomsday, possibly even a Doomsday clone. Not saying he could beat all of them. Honestly, I think HP would be a stalemate, with Namor unable to seriously hurt Doomsday and Doomsday being too slow to keep up with Namor. GW and Doomslayer are a different story. Both are intelligent rather than beastial like the others. Can't see Namor beating them.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 08:02 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by Brockalizer
The Thunder clap is a Hulk signature. IMO, DoS and HP lack the mental capacity to put 2 and 2 together to pull off a move like the thunder clap. They fight more like Bizarro, relying on retard strength and intellect, or feral Wolverine relying on uncontrolled rage, rather than Hulk that (depending on which version) fights more intelligently and is capable of using his rage to become stronger. Smarter versions like Doomslayer or GW would probably do it, but DoS and HP are pretty much just punch, kick, throw, slam. I could see HP snagging Namor like a fish, similarly to the way he did Superman.

Doomsday could just throw Namor out of the water and beat him to death.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 08:29 PM
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Doomsday could just throw Namor out of the water and beat him to death.
How is Doomsday gonna catch Namor once be's airborne, he can only leap he can't fly?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2012 09:31 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Brockalizer

Superman was only hurting his hand after an extended fight that had left him nearly drained and bony protrusions began appearing on Doomsday's body. IMO Namor's underwater healing ability is far superior to the Yellow Sun healing ability portrayed by Superman in DoS. If he can knock out Savage Hulk of trade punches with Sentry he can easily hold his own against even possibly beat DoS Doomsday, possibly even a Doomsday clone. Not saying he could beat all of them. Honestly, I think HP would be a stalemate, with Namor unable to seriously hurt Doomsday and Doomsday being too slow to keep up with Namor. GW and Doomslayer are a different story. Both are intelligent rather than beastial like the others. Can't see Namor beating them.

That was before he started getting drained, doomsday koed superman and martian manhunter(bloodwynd) simultaneously and turned supergirl a class 100 character into putty with one punch. He also tanked HV, martian vision, Guy's qwadrian ring's full charge, booster and Fire's attacks without even flinching. Namor isn't going to win against DOS doomsday.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2012 02:18 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote