KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Make Your Choice

Make Your Choice
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Make Your Choice

An mystical entity has chosen you for being his herald! He has granted you a selection of superpowers....however, you must do his bidding before he grants them to you permanently. Each of the tasks may involve you hurting or killing innocent civilians. How will you decide?

Remember, you do not have experience with your powers, therefore you have little ability to control them to mitigate harm.

- Thor's powerset
test: you have to unleash your most powerful lightning storm blindly in 5 major metropolises across different continents...

- Superman's powerset
test: you have to fly to space and unleash a powerful wide area HV blast covering the entirety of the Amazon rainforest and the African grasslands

- Flash's powerset
test: you have to run at full velocity and circle the planet 7 times and cannot use the same route or 50 miles of the same route (think of the implications...speedforce will not negate the physics of consequences in this scenario)

- Silver Surfer's powerset
test: you have to leave Planet Earth immediately and travel in space in solitude for 100 years before you can return

- Refuse the offer
test: live out your humble ordinary life as just another mortal...

Which would you choose?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 08:32 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I'll take flash's if I get his reaction times

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 08:37 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Flash's full velocity, without the Speed Force negating friction, would cause widespread nuclear fusion (i.e. nuclear explosions encircling the planet). That would easily be the worst.

For me, it's Surfer or nothing. I'm not that much of a dick. If refusal meant another person would be offered the same deal though, I'd choose Surfer to prevent someone from phucking the planet out of stupidity.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 08:56 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Flash's full velocity, without the Speed Force negating friction, would cause widespread nuclear fusion (i.e. nuclear explosions encircling the planet). That would easily be the worst.

For me, it's Surfer or nothing. I'm not that much of a dick. If refusal meant another person would be offered the same deal though, I'd choose Surfer to prevent someone from phucking the planet out of stupidity.
good comments. I think Surfer is easily the personally worst one, being alone for 100 years knowing when you get back all your friends and family are dead would suck, and you may just go insane by being alone for 100 years.

I like your reasoning of taking the surfer power just to prevent some nut from getting the powers.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 08:58 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Surfer's or nothing, for me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:00 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by -Pr-
Surfer's or nothing, for me.
of course, ever the boyscout...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:01 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Starscream M
of course, ever the boyscout...

Huh?

Not wanting to murder millions of people makes me a boyscout?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by -Pr-
Huh?

Not wanting to murder millions of people makes me a boyscout?
uh yeah...you're just like rick, missing the forest for the trees

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Starscream M
uh yeah...you're just like rick, missing the forest for the trees

First: Be careful before you make this personal.

Second, I don't see how not being a mass murderer makes me a boyscout.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:06 PM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think supermans is the worst, the rain forest is way more meaningful than some stupid people.
I just choose the surfers powers and practice them during my social exile.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:11 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Silver Surfer, you don't harm anyone and you can explore the space for 100 years. Should be interesting.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:19 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

100 years away from Humanity? You make it sound like a bad thing.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:22 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Thor's or Flash's test will likely produce the most death/destruction .

That said I pick both .

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:27 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

If you can't use the speedforce to minimize the damage you'd probably kill yourself too attempting the Flash test...

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 09:44 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Ill just chill as a human.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 10:57 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

The Surfers power set is my choice, but then again, everyone that I care about would be dead by the time I returned. All of the choices pretty much suck, with the choice of remaining human being the least sucky choice of all.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 11:25 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Do I get a bonus if I go above and beyond what's required?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 11:33 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

For thor. When you say blindly like you have no ideas which 5 major metropolises that you will be causing the storm?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 11:36 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

With's surfer's powerset i can potentially make life. Would that be okay to do in solitude?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 11:37 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Do I get a bonus if I go above and beyond what's required?
what do you mean?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2012 11:44 PM