KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superior Spider-Man VS Deathstroke The Terminator

Superior Spider-Man VS Deathstroke The Terminator
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Superior Spider-Man VS Deathstroke The Terminator

Superior Spider-Man

VS

Deathstroke

Superior or Slade?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 02:48 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

What is a Superior Spider-Man?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 06:01 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This is a Spiderman Deathstroke does not want to face. This version 10/10.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 06:14 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
This is a Spiderman Deathstroke does not want to face. This version 10/10.
QFT.

Latest SSM preview - villains robbing a bank. "Look! Its Spider-man! Alright.. you all know the drill, people! SPIDEY! We give up, we're sorry, please dont put us in a coma!" laughing out loud

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:56 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alias Stone
Restricted

Account Restricted

SSM FTW

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 02:59 PM
Alias Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Alias Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Alias Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Poor Slade, his hf gets tested

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 04:26 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Spidey 8-9/10. Slade still contends.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 04:50 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Spider-Man rips his head off lol because he can.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 04:53 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Probably Spiderman. He is the only low mid tier person that gets a solid majority over Slade. And even then it's close. People on this board that are out of their mind put Wolverine on Spidermans level. Ridiculous.

And Spiderman is a softy compared to Slade.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 09:39 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Vanguard
Probably Spiderman. He is the only low mid tier person that gets a solid majority over Slade. And even then it's close. People on this board that are out of their mind put Wolverine on Spidermans level. Ridiculous.

And Spiderman is a softy compared to Slade.

Most people on this board read comics. You aren't one of them.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 09:45 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Most people on this board aren't Canadian. You are one of them.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 09:56 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Badabing
Most people on this board aren't Canadian. You are one of them.

Thank you, it's always nice to be reminded of my national superiority. cool

(please log in to view the image)

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 10:05 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

^ fear the beaver. thumb up

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 10:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by leonidas
^ fear the beaver. thumb up

Canadian Geese are scary too! I was near York University a couple weeks ago and the Geese were like "We own this bus stop now, move along!" chasing people.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 10:22 PM
Vanguard

Ahhh. You must be one of the idiots that thinks Wolverine can beat someone with superior stats to his, that has a greater tactical mind, and is furthermore covered in Nth metal.

Case in point.

I have read many comic books. More than you probably. I don't even find it necessary to keep count. That's how many.

Is It just me, or do people who can clearly see that Deathstroke is superior to Wolverine seem like they are smarter than posters like Srank?

What a name btw.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 10:29 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Ahhh. You must be one of the idiots that thinks Wolverine can beat someone with superior stats to his, that has a greater tactical mind, and is furthermore covered in Nth metal.

Case in point.

I have read many comic books. More than you probably. I don't even find it necessary to keep count. That's how many.

Is It just me, or do people who can clearly see that Deathstroke is superior to Wolverine seem like they are smarter than posters like Srank?

What a name btw.

I don't think any such thing. What I know however is that Wolverine can beat a character with inferior stats, an over rated tactical mind, who happens to be hiding behind a Nth metal armor that is - as per on panel documentation - ineffective against small arms fire and swords.

You lost count? I guess you run out of figures after you scanned through those Pizza Hut promotional comics in the 90s.

Yes this forum is always talking about how "smart" NamorSubby and you seem. lol

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 10:34 PM
Vanguard

I don't think any such thing. What I know however is that Wolverine can beat a character with inferior stats, an over rated tactical mind, who happens to be hiding behind a Nth metal armor that is - as per on panel documentation - ineffective against small arms fire and swords.

You lost count? I guess you run out of figures after you scanned through those Pizza Hut promotional comics in the 90s.

Yes this forum is always talking about how "smart" NamorSubby and you seem. lol

Why is small arms fire a factor when we're talking about Wolverine? Does he carry firearms?

Talk about intelligence.

Furthermore he has greater physical stats than Wolverine without the armor. And maybe it's not the quantity of comics you read, but understanding the content of them that's more important. Did you ever think of that? Probably not. And yes, IMO namorsubbby is smart, smarter than you at least.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 10:40 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Why is small arms fire a factor when we're talking about Wolverine? Does he carry firearms?

Talk about intelligence.

Furthermore he has greater physical stats than Wolverine without the armor. And maybe it's not the quantity of comics you read, but understanding the content of them that's more important. Did you ever think of that? Probably not. And yes, IMO namorsubbby is smart, smarter than you at least.

Why stats do you feel Slade has over Logan?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 10:44 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why stats do you feel Slade has over Logan?

Strength.
Speed is debatable; but Slade has the feats.
And intelligence.

Those are the ones that are most important. Durability goes to Wolverine, that is obvious.

But going back to Slades tactical mind being overrated. Try telling that to Roy Harper, who says Slade has the greatest tactical mind on the planet.

All we here about Wolverine is that he's "the best there is at what he does." DC has Slade touted as the greatest mercenary/assassin on the planet. And one of the most dangerous people hands down.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 10:50 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Talk about intelligence.

You don't see how a suit of armor that can't stop a bullet might be ineffective against Wolverine? Yeah... I'm the dumb one.

But you don't understand the comics you claim to have read either. There is no way POSSIBLE way you could and still believe that Slade is superior to Wolverine in anyway other than prep. Wolverine can support the weight of full elevator with one arm. He can upper cut a car into the air. He can climb a mountain with a grand piano on his back. He can lift 20 men up and run with them on his back through walls. Throw man half the length of a swimming pool underwater with enough force to crack concrete. He can brace his legs and stop a speeding pickup truck dead in its tracks. He can sprint faster than 180mph. All of Wolverine's physical attributes are WITHOUT QUESTION, superior to those of Slades. Deathstroke's feats don't stack up, this is not an matter of opinion it's an objective fact. Anyone who has a working understanding of both these characters can see that pretty clearly, but that is something you lack. You conceded many points in the last thread this was brought up, and you countered with "Well... I still think Slade wins." Your views can not be supported with facts or feats, the only thing you have is a confirmation bias that you don't have the credibility to put to one side.

FYI NamorSubby isn't smart, and neither are you.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 10:51 PM