KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke Vs Green Goblin

Deathstroke Vs Green Goblin
Started by: chipguy_okay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chipguy_okay

Deathstroke Vs Green Goblin

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 02:02 PM
chipguy_okay is currently offline Click here to Send chipguy_okay a Private Message Find more posts by chipguy_okay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Equipment?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2013 02:14 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Equipment?

Good question. Especially if its current nth metal slade.

Old Post May 31st, 2013 07:55 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I just done a thread like this 10 minutes ago.........ah well......depends what equipment, although I'd give the edge to norman as he has flight and his infamour bag o' tricks, does he also have the powers of the super adaptoid

Old Post May 31st, 2013 07:59 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Not any more. He's still class 10 with superhuman speed, HF and a small flying tank as a standart equipment.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 31st, 2013 08:12 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Goblin imho

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 31st, 2013 08:16 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Wouldn't be suprsied if Slade ****s him up.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 31st, 2013 08:17 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

I go Slade, barely. He eats missiles with nth metal armor. But then GG throws bombs all the time, so.....it's hard to say.

Old Post May 31st, 2013 09:55 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Not sure what nth metal does, but Goblin should win. His suit/glider are bulletproof.

whats the deal with the nth?

Old Post May 31st, 2013 10:00 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emi~Kiro
Duchess Nukem

Goblin has enhanced stats, lethal arsenal of bombs and other weapons and the goblin glider that gives him a good range and mobility advantage. He can take a good beating from Guys stronger than slade. I'd give it to Mr.Osborne.

I am Omega. :3

Old Post May 31st, 2013 10:44 PM
Emi~Kiro is currently offline Click here to Send Emi~Kiro a Private Message Find more posts by Emi~Kiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

so, I read through this thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/deathstrok...-thread-689952/

I'm not seeing a lot Deathstroke is doing that Spider-Man couldn't reproduce, if not exceed, nth or not. The suit isn't bullet proof, it can be cut (Goblin has razor bats), it doesn't give him flight or overly quick regeneration.

He's far more lethal than Spider-Man, and with that sword Goblin isn't going to want to get in too close, but there is no reason he would have to with his overwhelming mobility advantage and Slade's standard gun seems to be some type of pistol, so it would be ineffective at engaging Goblin at range.

I don't see how this isn't a stomp, really... Deathstroke might be able to use the terrain to take 2, maybe 3?

Old Post May 31st, 2013 10:46 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Goblin has enhanced stats, lethal arsenal of bombs and other weapons and the goblin glider that gives him a good range and mobility advantage. He can take a good beating from Guys stronger than slade. I'd give it to Mr.Osborne.

thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up
(please log in to view the image)

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 31st, 2013 10:52 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by Oliver North
Not sure what nth metal does, but Goblin should win. His suit/glider are bulletproof.

whats the deal with the nth?

Nth metal is a lot like the living armor that the Wetworks team from Wildstorm wears. It goes out of its way to protect it's wearer in terms of blocking bullets and healing. Then it enhances your speed strength..etc.. even further. But they're still working on revealing everything it can do.

Old Post May 31st, 2013 10:55 PM
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

so, I read through this thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/deathstrok...-thread-689952/

I'm not seeing a lot Deathstroke is doing that Spider-Man couldn't reproduce, if not exceed, nth or not. The suit isn't bullet proof, it can be cut (Goblin has razor bats), it doesn't give him flight or overly quick regeneration.

He's far more lethal than Spider-Man, and with that sword Goblin isn't going to want to get in too close, but there is no reason he would have to with his overwhelming mobility advantage and Slade's standard gun seems to be some type of pistol, so it would be ineffective at engaging Goblin at range.

I don't see how this isn't a stomp, really... Deathstroke might be able to use the terrain to take 2, maybe 3?

I thought Slade was bullet proof. The scan in that thread even shows him tanking bullet fire from a jet's gatling gun.

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2554604

Old Post May 31st, 2013 11:04 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

and one later that shows him being shot in the chest.

not to mention, if his suit consistently was shown to be that durable, nothing like a sword or knife would cut it. Even going by the standards of his Respect Thread, the nth metal suit isn't that tough.

also, this:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

EDIT:

Originally posted by Vanguard
Nth metal is a lot like the living armor that the Wetworks team from Wildstorm wears. It goes out of its way to protect it's wearer in terms of blocking bullets and healing. Then it enhances your speed strength..etc.. even further. But they're still working on revealing everything it can do.

missed this, thumb up thanks

Last edited by tsilamini on May 31st, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2013 11:23 PM
Glorificus

The goblin.

Old Post May 31st, 2013 11:29 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by Glorificus
The goblin.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post May 31st, 2013 11:39 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Stormin norman takes this, has advantage in speed, range and mobility and if he separated slade from his sword he could take it in H2H aswell, very skilled martial artist....this is what my goblin figure thinks about slade winning, a major facepalm

Attachment: green%20goblin%20facepalm.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2013 11:52 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

and one later that shows him being shot in the chest.

not to mention, if his suit consistently was shown to be that durable, nothing like a sword or knife would cut it. Even going by the standards of his Respect Thread, the nth metal suit isn't that tough.

also, this:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Shot by the same people responsible for producing Nth metal armours in the first place... do you think that may have had a role?

Plus its not like Slade has ever easily tanked a giant explosion without so much as a scratch on his armour.
http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2558133
http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2558134

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 12:35 AM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Slade wins. The Glider would be a non factor as Slade could just shoot it and disable it within the first seconds of the fight.

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 01:41 AM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote