KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » JMS Thor with Odin Force Vs Superman on panel feats!

JMS Thor with Odin Force Vs Superman on panel feats!
Started by: Male Model

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

JMS Thor with Odin Force Vs Superman on panel feats!

JMS Thor with Odin force Vs. Superman, who has the greatest on panel feats. This is just the JMS Thor with Odin force not previous Odin force versions of Thor.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:14 PM
Male Model is currently offline Click here to Send Male Model a Private Message Find more posts by Male Model Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Anybody with any freakin common sense knows this version of Thor is above an Elite tier member. Fts are not needed to judge this. That's like me asking, "who is more powerful, Sun dip Superman or normal Superman". Youll be hard pressed at proving Sundipped Superman is more powerful than an average Supes since an average Superman has all of his fts. Or how about Superboy Prime or Guardian amped Prime. Who is more powerful? Based off fts, Superboy Prime is more powerful but based off common sense, Guardian amped Prime is. Your logic is flawed bro.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Anybody with any freakin common sense knows this version of Thor is above an Elite tier member. Fts are not needed to judge this. That's like me asking, "who is more powerful, Sun dip Superman or normal Superman". Youll be hard pressed at proving Sundipped Superman is more powerful than an average Supes since an average Superman has all of his fts. Or how about Superboy Prime or Guardian amped Prime. Who is more powerful? Based off fts, Superboy Prime is more powerful but based off common sense, Guardian amped Prime is. Your logic is flawed bro.

All I am asking for is evidence of how powerful he was on panel and I don't mean beating up Iron man or wrecking a few city blocks. Humour me and convince me on panel.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:30 PM
Male Model is currently offline Click here to Send Male Model a Private Message Find more posts by Male Model Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Male Model
All I am asking for is evidence of how powerful he was on panel and I don't mean beating up Iron man or wrecking a few city blocks. Humour me and convince me on panel.

How about tanking the Destroyer beam? How about fighting someone destroying a moon during the process? How about recreating the moon. Lifting asgard? Fighting BOR, someone that was stated as being capable of killing a high Herald in a single hit? There is more but its pointless for me to bring it up. This is enough.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:36 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Split, classic Thor had better feats. Anyway, this Thor is more serious and probably hits harder. Superman is still faster. It depends on the version, regular would split.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:43 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about tanking the Destroyer beam? How about fighting someone destroying a moon during the process? How about recreating the moon. Lifting asgard? Fighting BOR, someone that was stated as being capable of killing a high Herald in a single hit? There is more but its pointless for me to bring it up. This is enough.

How big was the moon was it bigger than the one Superman smashed when Luthor was elected? Loads of people have been hit by the destroyer. Lifting Asgard, is that heavier than a book with infinite pages. It's not much is it?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:44 PM
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Split, classic Thor had better feats. Anyway, this Thor is more serious and probably hits harder. Superman is still faster. It depends on the version, regular would split.

I'm not sure JMS Odinforce Thor was all that Batman-Prime, I read the run, I'm just seeing if I missed something and he was uber uber!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:45 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

eek! please don't tell me that's your basis for Supes ~=OF Thor

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:46 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by pym-ftw
eek! please don't tell me that's your basis for Supes ~=OF Thor

I'd just like on panel proof. Can you provide that?roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:47 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Fail thread.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:47 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

How big was the moon was it bigger than the one Superman smashed when Luthor was elected? Loads of people have been hit by the destroyer. Lifting Asgard, is that heavier than a book with infinite pages. It's not much is it?

How big was the moon Superman smashed? Who has TANKED the destroyer beam? Ultraman soloed the book of infinite pages, is he stronger than Superman?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:48 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Ultraman soloed the book of infinite pages, is he stronger than Superman?

Yep. Superman only lifted half of infinity. shifty

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:51 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

How big was the moon Superman smashed? Who has TANKED the destroyer beam? Ultraman soloed the book of infinite pages, is he stronger than Superman?

How much is a % of infinity? I don't know how big the moon was, I'm asking you, because of that. Re: The Destroyer, Ordinary Thor for a start in Thor 151.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:52 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I'd just like on panel proof. Can you provide that?roll eyes (sarcastic)

OF Thor has all feats of classic Thor, its an amp not a new character

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:53 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by pym-ftw
OF Thor has all feats of classic Thor, its an amp not a new character

thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:55 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I'm not sure JMS Odinforce Thor was all that Batman-Prime, I read the run, I'm just seeing if I missed something and he was uber uber!

Imho the classic Marvel days had better feats and chars like Thor did better back then. He wasn't as often oneshotted or humiilated. The basis argument for OF Thor being stronger then his classic self is his quote where he says that a blow from Bor would have killed his former self. What speaks for this is his fight with Ironman. Anyway, by DBZ logic classic Thor was Herald Level with his OF upgrade he is Trans, I can't and won't follow that line of thinking. What he showed or Bor for that matter is Herald level at best.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:56 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

How much is a % of infinity? I don't know how big the moon was, I'm asking you, because of that. Re: The Destroyer, Ordinary Thor for a start in Thor 151.

So you think Ultraman is stronger than Thor as well? Wonder Woman lifted infinity as well. Is she stronger than an amped Thor.? IIRC, didn't the Destroyer kill regular Thor with those same beams? I'm done debating this. If you don't know the difference between power levels, then I don't know what to tell you.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 10:58 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Imho the classic Marvel days had better feats and chars like Thor did better back then. He wasn't as often oneshotted or humiilated. The basis argument for OF Thor being stronger then his classic self is his quote where he says that a blow from Bor would have killed his former self. What speaks for this is his fight with Ironman. Anyway, by DBZ logic classic Thor was Herald Level with his OF upgrade he is Trans, I can't and won't follow that line of thinking. What he showed or Bor for that matter is Herald level at best.

I have a hard time understanding this way of thinking.

First off, OF Thor tanked an attack that previously killed his classic self. Straight up fried him. He survived the attack with only minor damage.

So, he already had feats that would suggest he can take things that would've killed him before, but Bor's a no? What did you think JMS's intention was when we had Thor say that? To just confuse everyone who read it and hope they see it as hyperbole that should just be forgotten? No...It was to give an idea of Bor's power.

Thor was specifically amped from his classic levels, by the OF no less, and he's still a high herald? k...

It's still not as bad as starscream saying he was low herald at best though.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 11:00 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Hercules lifted infinity alone....

Herc has been stalemated by Thor in strength on multiple occasions

Thus

Thor is twice as strong as superman via your example...

And that's why we use avarages not weird abstract feats

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 11:02 PM
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree, that said, the Iron Man incident is how a Thor level character should handle Iron man. Wonderman did it even worse to Iron Man way back in Marvel Premier, in fact he shredded Iron Man's armour with his bare hands...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 11:05 PM