KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ghost Rider Full Potential Plus Medallion Of Power (ketch) Vs Beta Ray Bill

Ghost Rider Full Potential Plus Medallion Of Power (ketch) Vs Beta Ray Bill
Started by: Sasuke sucks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sasuke sucks

Ghost Rider Full Potential Plus Medallion Of Power (ketch) Vs Beta Ray Bill

No BFR

(please log in to view the image)

VS

FIGHT

Last edited by Sasuke sucks on Mar 27th, 2013 at 05:16 AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 05:12 AM
Sasuke sucks is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke sucks a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke sucks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Re: Ghost Rider Full Potential Plus Medallion Of Power (ketch) Vs Beta Ray Bill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sasuke sucks
No BFR

VS

FIGHT

I'll take Flaming Skull over Horse face anytime laughing

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 05:21 AM
remigio_coldez is currently offline Click here to Send remigio_coldez a Private Message Find more posts by remigio_coldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke sucks

do you think BRB does not have what it takes to hurt GR?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 07:23 AM
Sasuke sucks is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke sucks a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke sucks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

ketch wins

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 02:16 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

a full potential rider should rival spectre but thats only thru implication. if the demon is in control rider wins. if its ketch he loses.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 04:19 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hey there

ketch was powerful enough to challenge zadkiel, was humbled easily

he wins here

don't see bill challenging one who conquered 'heaven'

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 04:47 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

hmmm regardless. bill isnt beatin the rider at his best

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 06:50 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

agreed smile

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 07:33 PM
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Ghost Rider Full Potential Plus Medallion Of Power (ketch)?I don't know what the medallion is, but a full potential Ghost Rider means Noble Kale pawning Blackheart who took over Mephisto's realm.Mephisto was shown to alter Spiderman's history.And if Blackheart gained that kind of power after killing his father and got pawned by Noble Kale, this is a stomp in GR's favor cool

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 11:50 PM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Igniz
Ghost Rider Full Potential Plus Medallion Of Power (ketch)?I don't know what the medallion is, but a full potential Ghost Rider means Noble Kale pawning Blackheart who took over Mephisto's realm.Mephisto was shown to alter Spiderman's history.And if Blackheart gained that kind of power after killing his father and got pawned by Noble Kale, this is a stomp in GR's favor cool

Not really a good way to assess this battle

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 12:39 AM
Sasuke sucks

The Medallion of Power existed on Earth before the fall of Atlantis. During a time when man relied on the supernatural for protection and power, the Medallion was coveted by Zarathos. He sought to use the mystic power of the Medallion to take over earth. The ancient group opposed Zarathos, who's purpose was to protect the Medallion of Power, the Blood allied themselves with the old spirit of vengeance, they fought and the spirit of vengeance managed to capture Zarathos in the medallion but at a cost the spirit of vengeance was also captured in the Medallion. The high member of the Blood called Caretaker decided the Medallion was now to powerful for one person to possessed by one person alone, so the Caretaker decided to brake it into piece's and placed them in the souls of the descendant of two human families, the Kale family and the Badilino family. The piece's can be activated by powerful supernatural beings such as Doctor Strange and Mephisto, the pieces are actually pieces of Zarathos and the spirit of vengeance and when activated transform the dissendents into the living spirit of vengeance, Ghost Rider. When a piece holder die's, their piece is bound to not the next in line but the person after that, eg Naomi Kale's (mother of the true and current Ghost Rider, Johnny Blaze) piece has been bound to Johnny's son, Craig Blaze.

What I meant was complete Medallion of Power.

smile

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 08:34 AM
remigio_coldez
OVERLORD

Originally posted by Sasuke sucks
The Medallion of Power existed on Earth before the fall of Atlantis. During a time when man relied on the supernatural for protection and power, the Medallion was coveted by Zarathos. He sought to use the mystic power of the Medallion to take over earth. The ancient group opposed Zarathos, who's purpose was to protect the Medallion of Power, the Blood allied themselves with the old spirit of vengeance, they fought and the spirit of vengeance managed to capture Zarathos in the medallion but at a cost the spirit of vengeance was also captured in the Medallion. The high member of the Blood called Caretaker decided the Medallion was now to powerful for one person to possessed by one person alone, so the Caretaker decided to brake it into piece's and placed them in the souls of the descendant of two human families, the Kale family and the Badilino family. The piece's can be activated by powerful supernatural beings such as Doctor Strange and Mephisto, the pieces are actually pieces of Zarathos and the spirit of vengeance and when activated transform the dissendents into the living spirit of vengeance, Ghost Rider. When a piece holder die's, their piece is bound to not the next in line but the person after that, eg Naomi Kale's (mother of the true and current Ghost Rider, Johnny Blaze) piece has been bound to Johnny's son, Craig Blaze.

What I meant was complete Medallion of Power.

smile

As far as I can recall, Mephisto himself wants the medallion, if Mephisto wants it, it must be pretty powerful.

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 08:42 AM
remigio_coldez is currently offline Click here to Send remigio_coldez a Private Message Find more posts by remigio_coldez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote