KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pure lifting strength Thanos V Superman

Pure lifting strength Thanos V Superman
Started by: Male Model

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pure lifting strength Thanos V Superman

Which one of these strong guys has the greater pure lifting strength?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 02:52 PM
Male Model is currently offline Click here to Send Male Model a Private Message Find more posts by Male Model Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Thanos.......... lifting Quan's ego laughing

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 03:38 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Thanos.......... lifting Quan's ego laughing

I am unfamiliar with this feat.. Scans or it didn't happen!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 03:41 PM
Male Model is currently offline Click here to Send Male Model a Private Message Find more posts by Male Model Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Ask anyone in here Quan's ego is huge. and I am just messing with you.

Superman has the better feats.

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Mar 29th, 2013 at 03:49 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 03:46 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Ask anyone in here Quan's ego is huge.

Ahh, I see, Quan is a member and that was a joke. Very good, I do not know who Quan is. :-(

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 03:49 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Male Model
Ahh, I see, Quan is a member and that was a joke. Very good, I do not know who Quan is. :-(

Don't feel bad for missing 78050 "Thanos wins" posts. It gets boring after the first dozen.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 04:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Male Model
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Don't feel bad for missing 78050 "Thanos wins" posts. It gets boring after the first dozen.

Haha, I won't and thanks for the heads up!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 04:04 PM
bbrem123

stupid bait thread....

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 04:15 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Bait thread and why does Thanos need to lift anything? That's like asking, who's stronger, Superman or Doomsday.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 04:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by carver9
Bait thread and why does Thanos need to lift anything? That's like asking, who's stronger, Superman or Doomsday.
I remember you demanding feats from Supes lifting stuff without flying because you argued Hulk was stronger.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 05:04 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I remember you demanding feats from Supes lifting stuff without flying because you argued Hulk was stronger.

That's different. Both Hulk and Superman are heroes so finding fts of them lifting shouldn't be that hard.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 05:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

^He just loves Superman and pain unconsciously, his sig is a give away.

You can tell who is the man on that relation

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 05:17 PM
TheLordofMurder

There are many Mid to High Heralds (especially Supes and Thor) that have superior lifting feats to Thanos...

As a matter of fact (based solely on feats) Thanos is inferior to Thor, Supes, and Surfer...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 05:18 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
There are many Mid to High Heralds (especially Supes and Thor) that have superior lifting feats to Thanos...

As a matter of fact (based solely on feats) Thanos is inferior to Thor, Supes, and Surfer...

That would be terrible logic tho

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 05:23 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Judging by punching power and grappling power Thanos should be around Superman's strength level. I would say Superman edges him slightly in lifting power or they are equals.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 05:25 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by bbrem123
That would be terrible logic tho

Of course; feats arent everything and Thanos is portrayed as being superior to Heralds...

But once again, if all we are looking at are feats (which this thread clearly calls for), then Thanos is nothing more than a High Meta to a Low Herald...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 05:27 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Based on punching Power Thanos Supes don't mandhandle High Heralds as easy as Thanos has. I don't know of any lifting feats Thanos has.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 05:56 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Superman, obviously.

Of course, feats outside of combat don't mean as much as comparisons to other characters and battles, but they do have their place in the grand scheme of things. Darkseid and Helspont both looked superior to Superman in the New 52, but I doubt either of them could or will have a Earth bench pressing lulzor feat anytime soon.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 07:17 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Next thread, who's stronger based off lifting fts, H'el or Thing.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 07:24 PM
Diesldude

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman, obviously.

Of course, feats outside of combat don't mean as much as comparisons to other characters and battles, but they do have their place in the grand scheme of things. Darkseid and Helspont both looked superior to Superman in the New 52, but I doubt either of them could or will have a Earth bench pressing lulzor feat anytime soon.
helspont just proved that he has enough to overcome superman's durability. Beating up someone doesn't prove that they are stronger. MMA fighters aren't the strongest me n in the world. Also fighting a person doesn't automatically put you in their class. The thing and the hulk have fought millions of times but no one would say that they are peers.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 08:17 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote