KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bizarro/Cyborg Superman vs Thor/Beta Ray Bill

Bizarro/Cyborg Superman vs Thor/Beta Ray Bill
Started by: googol

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
googol

Bizarro/Cyborg Superman vs Thor/Beta Ray Bill

Purew Brawl, no superspeed, no weather control, no Mallets, no prep..

I believe since Thor and BRB know each other they may have a slight advantage here, but who knows, maybe Bizarro(pre new Dc) physical stats are>BRB

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 03:31 PM
googol is currently offline Click here to Send googol a Private Message Find more posts by googol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

team 2....never been impressed with hanks physical attributes

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 03:38 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM

thumb up
Bizarro is a real threat in a brawl but with the 'glass jaw' Henshaw tends to have team 2 should be able to KO bizarro after either of them handle Henshaw.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 03:51 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
googol

Originally posted by Sin I AM
he generated a new bionic Kryptonia body in like 5 seconds(from boodikka's tissue)

took a blast from Parallax to the chest, and regenerated in one panel,

I just dont see how the team is putting him down for good.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 03:57 PM
googol is currently offline Click here to Send googol a Private Message Find more posts by googol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by googol
he generated a new bionic Kryptonia body in like 5 seconds(from boodikka's tissue)

took a blast from Parallax to the chest, and regenerated in one panel,

I just dont see how the team is putting him down for good.

Idk he has been KOed before. Sometimes off panel mind you (like in sinestro Corp war against superman) but still he is capable of losing consciousness (despite it making little sense for the type of character he is) despite his Kryptonian DNA and capable mechanical parts he tends to fall on receiving end of a beating in a straight hand to hand conflict.

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 04:04 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

T2

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 10:36 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
googol

Originally posted by SevenShackles
Idk he has been KOed before. Sometimes off panel mind you (like in sinestro Corp war against superman) but still he is capable of losing consciousness (despite it making little sense for the type of character he is)
how can he be KO? he has a computer for a brain..!

despite his Kryptonian DNA and capable mechanical parts he tends to fall on receiving end of a beating in a straight hand to hand conflict.
beeing suicidal dont help him at all on the comics, here he is blood lusted, so no death wish

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 11:14 PM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by googol
how can he be KO? he has a computer for a brain..!

beeing suicidal dont help him at all on the comics, here he is blood lusted, so no death wish

Lol I know! He doesn't really need a body but can still get KOed. It's sad but true so it works against him here. Out of all the superman-kryptonian characters I think he is the weakest in H2H.

Well even blood lust doesn't remove his suicidal nature. In sinestro Corp war, in the same fight I mentioned he later gets KOed in (or 2nd round of that fight you might say) he was beating on superman with his sinestro Corp rings viciously trying to provoke superman into killing him and actually knocked him out. That's with the rings, I haven't seen him handle himself half as well h2h against anyone like that without the rings. If blood lust is on then he might fight hard, real hard but then it also works against him if team Thor is also in blood lust as they will pound his head in even faster. No given location means their in the arena by default and he has nothing to rebuild himself with if he could.

Btw it doesn't say blood lust is on in the opening post so I'm assuming it's on for everyone. Both Thor and BRB are brutal with blood lust.

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 12:16 AM
Senor Cage

If Hank has the rings, team 1.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 12:21 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Lol I know! He doesn't really need a body but can still get KOed. It's sad but true so it works against him here. Out of all the superman-kryptonian characters I think he is the weakest in H2H.

Well even blood lust doesn't remove his suicidal nature. In sinestro Corp war, in the same fight I mentioned he later gets KOed in (or 2nd round of that fight you might say) he was beating on superman with his sinestro Corp rings viciously trying to provoke superman into killing him and actually knocked him out. That's with the rings, I haven't seen him handle himself half as well h2h against anyone like that without the rings. If blood lust is on then he might fight hard, real hard but then it also works against him if team Thor is also in blood lust as they will pound his head in even faster. No given location means their in the arena by default and he has nothing to rebuild himself with if he could.

Btw it doesn't say blood lust is on in the opening post so I'm assuming it's on for everyone. Both Thor and BRB are brutal with blood lust.

That's not true. He's been koed two times by a bloodlusted superman who would push thor and BRB's shit in too. Other than that He's punked mongul sr. with one hand, manhandled Eradicator and punched a doomsday clone's body in half. I'd take him against anyone in the other team with his byrne superman level strength and insane HF.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 02:30 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

People aren't impressed with Henshaw? Really?

The dude is a solid trans character.

Team 1.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Mar 31st, 2013 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 02:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by -Pr-
People aren't impressed with Hendaw? Really?

Team 1.

Hendaw?
laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 02:46 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Quiet.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 02:48 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Quiet.

I'm gonna tell bada.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 02:53 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol, like that hobbit can do anything.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 03:02 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Sadly, that's true.
sad

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 03:06 AM
guy222
With my gal

t2 still solidly

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 03:16 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

People aren't impressed with Henshaw? Really?

Team 1.

Agreed.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 03:22 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team 2 hard. LOL at trans level.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 03:41 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol, like that hobbit can do anything.

that actually made me lol..... (sorry bada embarrasment )

and i agree. not sure how someone can't be impressed by henshaw. he's by far the more dangerous of his team here. hank's a monster, and against the android bill? i...don't like the hammer bros chances. at all.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 03:42 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote