KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lady Shiva vs Gamora (Best of the Best in Combat)

Lady Shiva vs Gamora (Best of the Best in Combat)
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Lady Shiva vs Gamora (Best of the Best in Combat)

If they were to meet up and fight it out which one would win?

1. Unarmed combat

2. Standard gear.

Shiva is bumped up to Gamora's strength level, in case some believe that she would not match up well without the handicap.

They fight within character.

Which one wins?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 12:01 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Gamora.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 12:01 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Gamora.

You know that Shiva is considered to be the world's Greatest Fighter right?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 12:06 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Stoic

You know that Gamora is considered to be the Universe's Greatest Fighter right?

Gamora STOMPS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:37 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

And?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:43 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

You know Zatanna has been called the most powerful member of the JLA? Doesn't mean it's true.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 02:40 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Karate Kid is DC/Comic's best.

That said, I'm generally of the belief that Gamora is overrated. I think there's probably several Marvel characters on or above her level, but then I'm no expert on MA's in general.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 04:42 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Cogito
Karate Kid is DC/Comic's best.

That said, I'm generally of the belief that Gamora is overrated. I think there's probably several Marvel characters on or above her level, but then I'm no expert on MA's in general.

She's not, during infinity war she tooled Rogue and She hulk, she was kicking Ronin butt during the Pre Annihilation war, spare with Thanos landed nerves strikes even though it didnt phase him it show us her speed, but her blows have affect class 100+ and below. Gamora is no joke, if she had Thor level strength she would be the WW of Marvel universe.

Last edited by the Darkone on Apr 3rd, 2013 at 05:00 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 04:52 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Putting aside who's considered what... Gamora is significantly superhuman, like class 25 IIrc.

They might possibly be similar in skill, heck Shiva could even be more skilled, but Gamora's been enhanced to high levels and Shiva hasn't.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 05:12 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Karate Kid > Gamora > Shiva

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 05:34 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

I think Gamora wins.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 05:40 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Probably Gamora.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 06:30 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Originally posted by Q99
Putting aside who's considered what... Gamora is significantly superhuman, like class 25 IIrc.

They might possibly be similar in skill, heck Shiva could even be more skilled, but Gamora's been enhanced to high levels and Shiva hasn't.

The OP states that Shiva has Gamora's strength level for the fight

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 07:37 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Sexy Green Gams ftw

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 08:43 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Gamora. Shes in another class physically.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 09:26 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if they are fighting, shiva gets slaughtered. gamora is is close to cl75, and has ridiculous healing. shiva has no chance in 1on1. if we're comparing straight skill, that's different. everyone always SAYS gamora is awesome, but when it comes to actual martial arts/combat feats, well, she is very much lacking. in h2h, i also find her overrated. she's very good, but nothing aside from her combo of skill AND physical power, really sets her apart skill-wise from other high end MA guys. if someone has feats, i'd happily change my mind.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 09:56 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

^For the purposes of this thread, Shiva has been upgraded to Gamora's level physically.

I am surprised why people are missing out what's clearly stated in the OP.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 09:59 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Gamora wrecks shop. Significantly stronger with a potent healing factor. I remember it allowing her to even walk on the surface of the Sun for some time or something. Closer to Wonder Woman then Shiva in combat formidability.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 09:59 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

^I agree that Gamora wins, but even you missed the OP?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 10:04 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^I agree that Gamora wins, but even you missed the OP?

Only skimmed it. Gamora still wins. Even if Shiva is as strong, and perhaps slightly more skilled, Gamora has her healing factor.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 10:09 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote