KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Berserk Logan gauntlet

Berserk Logan gauntlet
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Berserk Logan gauntlet

Wolverine, in berserk mode, starts with one opponent, and if he gets by that, one more is added at each level. Can he clear it?

Fight ends when Logan stops getting up.

1. Black Widow

2. BW + Elektra.

3. BW + Elektra + Daredevil

4. BW + Elektra + Daredevil + Mr. X

5. BW + Elektra + Daredevil + Mr. X + Captain America

If he clears this, then he takes on the boss levels:

6. Gorgon

7. Gorgon + Spider Oct

8. Gorgon + Spider Oct + Iron Fist

And that's as far as I'm going with this.

Not looking to spite Logan, just looking to see the limits of his berserk mode.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 6th, 2013 at 05:36 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 05:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

*Ahem* And a fyi, I just got up to date with The Breaker: New Waves, and the protagonist kind of entered a "berserk mode", where he became a lot more dangerous, lost pain sensation, and kept getting up no matter how others tried to beat him down. So that kind of inspired this thread.. Was wondering if Logans ever been beaten down in his berserk mode, or if he just keeps going no matter what happens to him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 05:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

i honestly think a well-written wolverine would decimate any spider man short of a symbiote enhanced/tech one

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 06:26 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Symbiote didn't enhance him in comics (616).

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 06:29 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Does he get to heal/rest inbetween the fights?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 06:59 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i honestly think a well-written wolverine would decimate any spider man short of a symbiote enhanced/tech one

rock thumb up

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 07:10 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by SamZED
Does he get to heal/rest inbetween the fights?

Lets say yes and no.

I really want to see the limits of his hf in berserk mode, but some of these fights would be interesting as stand alones too, so make it two trips through the circuit, with healing time for the first, and no healing time for the second. (He does start the second trip at full health, of course.)

And in the case of healing time, the fight doesn't stop if he loses a round. He just takes the loss, moves onto the next, and keeps going until the end. (Or at the least, moves onto the next interesting match up. Obviously, if he loses at 2, moving onto 3 and 4 is kind of stupid, but I do want to see him against Gorgon at least. Use your judgement. wink )

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 6th, 2013 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 08:38 PM
SamZED

Hmm.. I think he can take 6/10 vs #4.
4-5/10 vs # 5. He's not beating Gorgon though.

Originally posted by Stoic
rock thumb up
thumb down stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 08:58 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Originally posted by cdtm
*Ahem* And a fyi, I just got up to date with The Breaker: New Waves, and the protagonist kind of entered a "berserk mode", where he became a lot more dangerous, lost pain sensation, and kept getting up no matter how others tried to beat him down. So that kind of inspired this thread.. Was wondering if Logans ever been beaten down in his berserk mode, or if he just keeps going no matter what happens to him.

Yeah waited for a long time for this to happen. Story was progressing like observing paint dry up to the point before that explosion. He also looked a lot more formidable with being able to somehow adapt and copy techniques that he got attacked with.

Thankfully the new pace carried over the last two issues where he recovered from that incident almost instantly instead of waiting for several decompressed issues.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 09:21 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

As for this fight probably 5 if not 6 or 7. Definitely stops at 8 though.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 09:22 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Yeah waited for a long time for this to happen. Story was progressing like observing paint dry up to the point before that explosion. He also looked a lot more formidable with being able to somehow adapt and copy techniques that he got attacked with.

Thankfully the new pace carried over the last two issues where he recovered from that incident almost instantly instead of waiting for several decompressed issues.

The "underdog" card's been played into the ground in Breaker. I thought Histories Strongest Disciple took forever to get Kenichi up from punching bag to competent, but Breaker's taken so long, I started thinking Breaker is really a parody for the writer to crap all over everything he hates about manga/anime conventions.

Because up until now, the main characters kind of been like what Goku or Naruto would be, if they never got their power ups. They'd just be getting beaten down all the time, while keeping their insane idealism.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 09:28 PM
Sixth_Winged

Yeas pretty much. It really felt like this manwha had the momentum of dbz anime for the up til recently. HSDK is even worse imo as the story and insights to real fighting moves have dwindled, replaced with mind-numbing fanservice and story at a snail's pace compared to the first 100 issues or so.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 09:54 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Lol a well-written wolverine could maybe decimate a poorly written Spider-Man I'll give you that.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 10:38 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Spider-Man is and should be to much for Logan.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 10:48 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man is and should be to much for Logan.

Only in your wet dreams stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 6th, 2013 11:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

This might just be my crap memory mixing things up but doesn't berserker wolverine negate mr.X TP? As in can't read a move ahead if there isn't any thought process behind it? (unpredictability) Or does it do the opposite and leave him totally open to read?

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 05:08 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Stops at three

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 05:18 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by SevenShackles
This might just be my crap memory mixing things up but doesn't berserker wolverine negate mr.X TP? As in can't read a move ahead if there isn't any thought process behind it? (unpredictability) Or does it do the opposite and leave him totally open to read?
X cant read berserker Wolverine. He supposedly trained for that, didnt stop Logan from pwning him.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 08:14 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
X cant read berserker Wolverine. He supposedly trained for that, didnt stop Logan from pwning him.

Wolverine did that by refusing to fight him, he can't do it here in order to get a legit win.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 09:04 PM
curryman

6 and 7 are difficult, 8 is where he stops.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 09:45 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote