KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » zealot vs. gamora

zealot vs. gamora
Started by: Sixth_Winged

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sixth_Winged

zealot vs. gamora

Wildstorm Lady Zannah vs. Gotg's Gamora

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 12:02 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Gam Gam..
At least as skilled, but way too strong for Sister Z. Plus there's her crazy healing factor.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 12:08 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Green Gams

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 01:05 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Zealot could win if she taps into her forbidden powers. I don't agree that Gamora is stronger BTW, I mean Z was able to handle a 25 ft Maul in a training Sim.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 01:21 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Gamora stomps.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 02:42 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Zealot.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 02:57 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't agree that Gamora is stronger BTW, I mean Z was able to handle a 25 ft Maul in a training Sim.

Huh?? She routinely deals with class 100's. She can straight up tank their hits too.... embarrasment

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 03:00 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Didn't Wolvie beat Gamorra? WHo has Gamora beaten in HTH that was actually SKILLED?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 03:28 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Golgo13
Didn't Wolvie beat Gamorra? WHo has Gamora beaten in HTH that was actually SKILLED?

She fights cosmic peeps no one has ever heard of. Bottom line she is at least as skilled as Z, but several classes in strength above and has a healing factor. Zealot ain't beating her.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 04:01 AM
Senor Cage

Can Gamora's healing protect her from Z's swords?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 04:28 AM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Didn't zealot have a healing factor? I vaugly remember a comic her leg got ripped up by machine gun fire and healed rather quickly during combat. Could be wrong but still Zealot shouldn't win.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
She fights cosmic peeps no one has ever heard of. Bottom line she is at least as skilled as Z, but several classes in strength above and has a healing factor. Zealot ain't beating her.

'no one has ever heard of' damn way to be harsh to Ronan the Accuser. smokin'

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 05:04 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Gamora is CL70 she dominates Z

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 05:16 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Gamora is CL70 she dominates Z

What lifting/strength feats does she have?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 05:18 AM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by Golgo13
What lifting/strength feats does she have?

Don't know of direct lifting feats but here are some things to gauge from.

Taking out united nations invasion fleet in 8 minutes (including tanks, fight mostly takes place off panel) strength and speed feat
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...attalionln4.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...strengthvz2.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/153/badmoveyn5.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/216/army3vd0.jpg
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/224/army4cl4.jpg

Damaging rouge and she-hulk with physical attacks
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/216/iwqn9.jpg
Another look at the she hulk kick
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...ght11109gb9.jpg

Now for post upgrade feats..

Not much is shown of her fight with Terrax but she does essentially win and you can see her strikes hurt him.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...tion3016es2.jpg

VS Ronan
Originally posted by darthgoober
And now the big one, her fight with Ronan the Accuser. (This guy takes on people like Surfer and Thor on a daily basis.)

(please log in to view the image)

Cont. on next post…. [/B]

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 06:13 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by darthgoober
….Cont. from previous post.

Now I should say, that she was seen again a page or to later and she was also pretty tore up. But considering that Ronan had to max out his Universal Weapon for the first time ever(he never did it against Surfer or Thor), that fight really says something for her abilities.

GAMMA GIDEON

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 06:14 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Huh?? She routinely deals with class 100's. She can straight up tank their hits too.... embarrasment

Ronan is not a class 100. He's lucky if he cracks class 70. Z can tank heavy hits too. Maul is actually a true class 100. Like I said Z could win this, and if she allows herself to access her forbidden powers she could put Gamora in a lot of trouble. Just saying that she has a chance to win this, so anyone calling for a stomp should check out some Wildcats comics.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 06:23 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Zealot has fought Midnighter (Who has taken blows from similar class 100), Backlash, and hurt beings in the class 50-85 ton range as well. Not to mention her swords can pierce the likes of Mr. Majestic. Gamora might win, but it won't be easy.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 08:09 AM
the Darkone

Gamora fights Class 100+, hell she spared with Thanos and striking him with nerves shots even though they have no affect on him, she was punking maxium. And she one shot Drax with/ power gem. Gamora is class 25 tons since her resurrection, and better healing factor, next to Champion of the Universe she is the best MA in marvel universe.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 05:30 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by the Darkone
Gamora fights Class 100+, hell she spared with Thanos and striking him with nerves shots even though they have no affect on him, she was punking maxium. And she one shot Drax with/ power gem. Gamora is class 25 tons since her resurrection, and better healing factor, next to Champion of the Universe she is the best MA in marvel universe.

It won't be easy even if she does win, Zealot is a beast in a fight, and has thousands of years of hard core MA training. Anyone thinking that this is a stomp has to read up on some older Wildcats books up to present. Plus she has forbidden powers that she could tap into the way that she did with Tapestry. Both work hard for the win.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 06:30 PM
StyleTime

Her "forbidden powers" are irrelevant: she gave them up ~15 years ago and had next to zero feats with them.

Last edited by StyleTime on Apr 7th, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 11:45 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote