KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Samurai vs Mr X

Silver Samurai vs Mr X
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Silver Samurai vs Mr X

1 Standart equipment.
2 Adamantium sword for X.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 08:15 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Harada imho

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 08:18 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

X

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 08:19 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

X

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 08:26 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

X.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Harada imho

How...?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 09:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Mr. X should take it.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 11:49 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

You can't really pit any kind of melee fighter against Mr.X...

If they can be read and harmed by a human opponent then he'll take 'em down smile

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 11:55 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by curryman
You can't really pit any kind of melee fighter against Mr.X...

If they can be read and harmed by a human opponent then he'll take 'em down smile

Karate Kid would trash him. Same with Prometheus and perhaps Midnighter.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 12:02 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Originally posted by Golgo13
Karate Kid would trash him. Same with Prometheus and perhaps Midnighter.

I'd give Karate Kid and Prometheus very, very bad odds against him.

Midnighter would win, I agree.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 12:09 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I'd give Karate Kid and Prometheus very, very bad odds against him.

Midnighter would win, I agree.

KK can read movements as well and is a lot more skilled, IMO. Not to mention faster. Prometheus has his gear that will push him to the top.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 12:11 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Deadpool

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 12:12 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

KK can read movements as well and is a lot more skilled, IMO. Not to mention faster. Prometheus has his gear that will push him to the top.

Wolverine is a LOT faster also and has about 70 years of experience on the guy. He still wouldn't have stood a chance if it hadn't been for the berserker-rage.

I don't see how Prometheus knowing more methods of fighting would help him. Nor do I see how Karate Kid being able to read someone's movements helps when Mr.X telepathy helps him instinctively know what his opponents are doing before it happens....

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 12:16 AM
Senor Cage

Wolverine is a LOT faster also and has about 70 years of experience on the guy. He still wouldn't have stood a chance if it hadn't been for the berserker-rage.

I don't see how Prometheus knowing more methods of fighting would help him. Nor do I see how Karate Kid being able to read someone's movements helps when Mr.X telepathy helps him instinctively know what his opponents are doing before it happens....

Prometheus is immune to TP and his neural chaff's will block him from Mister X.

Val would stomp him in the ground as well. Val can also protect his mind and is quite fast. He was able to tag Barry Allen's decadents, dodge lightning, dodge Ultraboy, etc...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 12:26 AM
curryman

Prometheus is immune to TP and his neural chaff's will block him from Mister X.

Val would stomp him in the ground as well. Val can also protect his mind and is quite fast. He was able to tag Barry Allen's decadents, dodge lightning, dodge Ultraboy, etc...

Wolverine has tagged many speedsters but couldn't touch Mr.X. He tagged Speed Demon in the same arc where he couldn't land any blows on Mr.X. He too has Tp-blockers, so does Taskmaster. Mr.X powers worked just fine on those.

I concede that Prometheus might be immune, it makes a lot of sense.

I remain unconvinced on the matter of Val though smile

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 12:29 AM
Senor Cage

Not on the level of actual speedsters like Don Allen, who Superman couldn't touch, yet Val could. Or Ultraboy, etc...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 12:32 AM