KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 30 Silver Backs vs Batman

30 Silver Backs vs Batman
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

30 Silver Backs vs Batman

This is a rematch 30 full grown Silver Backs are on a bloodlust frenzy Batman is in his suit with no weapons. The fight takes place in the jungle Batman is in the middle of the 30. PIS off

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 02:32 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Are these silver backs of the same level as say Monsieur Mala or Gorilla Beast Boy or Grodd?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 02:46 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Grodd and Mala are more than enough

If they are just animals Batman probably 8/10

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 02:49 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Batman is not an idiot, he will try to take them one by one. He will initially get on a three in order to cut his disadvantage on numbers. From there he starts picking them one by one.

75% chances of clearing it

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 03:19 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

What logic are you using that the Silver Backs will act like goons and attack him one at a time? They're all gonna be rushing him at once.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 03:43 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Batman pounds his chest, gives the bat glare and the silver backs retreat.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 03:43 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Standard Silverback 350pounds around 20 times stronger then the average man which means each one would be 10 times stronger then Data.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 04:28 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Data? The dude from Star Trek?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 04:34 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

How many ninja manbats did batman beat again? A lot.

Lets face it, Batman is clearly superhuman, according to human standards in the real world. Batman FTW.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 04:39 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Re: 30 Silver Backs vs Batman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
PIS off

There goes Batman.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 04:42 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

They tear him apart, and throw shit at him.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 05:27 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

PIS off Batman gets murdered by the Penguin stick out tongue

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 06:03 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

PIS off his armour can still take machinegun fire at point blank and hits from Mongul....

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 06:13 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by KingD19
What logic are you using that the Silver Backs will act like goons and attack him one at a time? They're all gonna be rushing him at once.

What logic are you using that batman is going to try to wrestle 30 silver backs at the same time?

Sh1t he does, he dies. But trying to out smart gorilas is something I def can see batman capable of pulling off.

Unless you think he cant, because you think he is dumb enough to wrestle 30 silver backs at the same time. If you were Batman and you try to pull that one out, you deserve to die.

Pis off he is still pretty capable of getting out of that circle, by evasion.

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Apr 12th, 2013 at 06:17 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 06:14 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
What logic are you using that batman is going to try to wrestle 30 silver backs at the same time?

Sh1t he does, he dies. But trying to out smart gorilas is something I def can see batman capable of pulling off.

Unless you think he cant, because you think he is dumb enough to wrestle 30 silver backs at the same time. If you were Batman and you try to pull that one out, you deserve to die.

Pis off he is still pretty capable of getting out of that circle, by evasion.

There's going to be no thinking brah, just Bat ass torn to pieces.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 06:25 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Originally posted by Stoic

Well first thing he would do is probably jump out of there...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 06:30 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

He is capable enough to get out of that situation and try to cut the disadvantage in numbers. The setting might help.

I was originally going for the "he gets murdered and torn into pieces" scenario, but then I thought about the arena and how he usually tries to take advantage of his surroundings.

I can see him pulling the win, very very costly though. But also I can see not pulling it. But I am more lenient towards surviving it, because that is what the bastard does. Mainly because of the arena.

If this were a white featureless room, he dies.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 06:35 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Cmon man, Do you know what one Silverback could to a house? My God there's 30 on em LOL.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 06:57 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by curryman
PIS off his armour can still take machinegun fire at point blank and hits from Mongul....

Yeah, him taking hits from Mongul is PIS.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:06 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Cmon man, Do you know what one Silverback could to a house? My God there's 30 on em LOL.

Yes, but i am thinking on the jungle scenario. Hidding, stalking all those things he does.

To be honest if he takes on more than one at the same time he is in deep trouble., he may pull a double kill.

But i am thinking that batman will try to get out of that and pick one by one.

If he takes on the 30 he dies. Maybe the op should state if is a requisite that he must to take on the 30 at the same time or if batman is allowed to hunt and pick one by one.

The only reason im thinking he has a chance is because of the jungle scenario that might give him the chance to stalk, hide, attack, kill and repeat 30 times, not because I think he will be able to bat kick the 30 of them into oblivion.

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Apr 12th, 2013 at 07:14 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:11 AM