KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » CAPTAIN ATOM vs hulk

CAPTAIN ATOM vs hulk
Started by: mighty adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mighty adam

CAPTAIN ATOM vs hulk

This is not a slugfest no pis CIS or bs both fight to fullest potential.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 08:28 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Captain atom can absorb crazy amounts of energy I say he aborsb all the hulks gamma and kill em. Or blast him to kingdom come better yet he can transform matter wat about turn hulk into a big green pile of shit?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 08:31 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

interesting one what version of hulk?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 08:32 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Normal hulk

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 08:33 AM
mighty adam

Normal hulk strength LV is still at wwh right they are one in the same now I could be wrong tho

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 08:34 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

I think by now Pr or Bada(def not NewJack) is coming to considiring banning you What the f**k?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 08:53 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Wow I have a fan I'm touched but you probably a dude so no homo if your not here to debate the match up stop fck talking to me I don't take kindly to YOUR kind

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:11 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Lol my kind!?!? Your kind is the type of people that low ball a character and than when he finds out the character is a hell lot more powerful than before,they start to rant,talk shit and low ball in every possible way to diminish the character mad

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:15 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

So Mary marvel once beat atom in my eyes shit was stupid but I still know his powerset beats hers all day every day shit namor once be hulk hulk still the better. Just like many is better then hulk but YOU PEOPLE seem to not understand that. Now lets talk about how quickly atom kills hulk how fast you think 15, 35 mins?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:19 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Why did you cap lock Cap. Atom? And not capitalize the h in hulk?

Currently Atom wins eventually, but absorbing all hulks energy is laughable.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:22 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mighty adam
So Mary marvel once beat atom in my eyes shit was stupid but I still know his powerset beats hers all day every day shit namor once be hulk hulk still the better. Just like many is better then hulk but YOU PEOPLE seem to not understand that. Now lets talk about how quickly atom kills hulk how fast you think 15, 35 mins?
To you there is a huge difference between Thanos/Thor/surfer/superman and Hulk.....again I seen this already..and I won't comment any further.

If Atom has the ability to hurt Savage Hulk with his energy and all that crap without giving the time for Hulk to get angry and eventually tank itroll eyes (sarcastic) . Yea I give him the win. Fast? There is no telling how long in a forum battle nor in comic

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:25 AM
mighty adam

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why did you cap lock Cap. Atom? And not capitalize the h in hulk?

Currently Atom wins eventually, but absorbing all hulks energy is laughable.
if anybody could its atom absorption is he's thing. I see hulk winning a few if atom lets hulk grab him but atom has the fire power to put him down tho.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:26 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

if anybody could its atom absorption is he's thing. I see hulk winning a few if atom lets hulk grab him but atom has the fire power to put him down tho.
Saying "It's his thing" is bias talk my friend cause honestly "angrier he gets stronger he gets" is Hulks thing too but you don't see me saying hell nor anyone even Carver,Stotic not Naija saying that notion ever!

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:30 AM
mighty adam

Originally posted by TheHulk
To you there is a huge difference between Thanos/Thor/surfer/superman and Hulk.....again I seen this already..and I won't comment any further.

If Atom has the ability to hurt Savage Hulk with his energy and all that crap without giving the time for Hulk to get angry and eventually tank itroll eyes (sarcastic) . Yea I give him the win. Fast? There is no telling how long in a forum battle nor in comic
there is a huge difference see I love Adam but I know Thor would get in his ass if its a fair fight both using everything they got BUT YALL DUMB FCKS WOULD SAY OHH LETS PUT IT BLACK ADAM VS THOR IN A SLUGFEST OF COURSE ADAM WOULD WIN A DAM SLUGFEST STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MODS DONT DO THEIR JOB AND CLOSE POINT THREADS LIKE THAT! But yes Ss would bear supes Thor can too and I give him the slight edge. And no I won't put the tard in their league.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:32 AM
mighty adam

Saying "It's his thing" is bias talk my friend cause honestly "angrier he gets stronger he gets" is Hulks thing too but you don't see me saying hell nor anyone even Carver,Stotic not Naija saying that notion ever!
in a prolong battle hulk would have a edge and in a slugfest its oneside. And yes strength and healing is the hulks thing so I don't see nothing wrong with it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:34 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

in a prolong battle hulk would have a edge and in a slugfest its oneside. And yes strength and healing is the hulks thing so I don't see nothing wrong with it.
You obviously don't know how things work with The Hulk or specifically Hulk threads so yea I think we should not talk about that matter.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:39 AM
Diesldude

Captain Atom wins this. He can absorb all of Hulks energy. Didn't Monarch absorb all the captain atoms in the multiverse?

Also this is spite if it's hulk.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:40 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

there is a huge difference see I love Adam but I know Thor would get in his ass if its a fair fight both using everything they got BUT YALL DUMB FCKS WOULD SAY OHH LETS PUT IT BLACK ADAM VS THOR IN A SLUGFEST OF COURSE ADAM WOULD WIN A DAM SLUGFEST STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MODS DONT DO THEIR JOB AND CLOSE POINT THREADS LIKE THAT! But yes Ss would bear supes Thor can too and I give him the slight edge. And no I won't put the tard in their league.
See exactly my point! Did you know most posters in the forum consider Hulk a high end herald(Thor,Supes,SS league) Hell Pr said so himself! So yea I'm not saying this is based on opinion but if you think Hulk cannot be considered lol you must have been away for a long time my friend!

Yes I admit If Thor,Supes or SS uses their full abilities,Bot only Hulk but HOTM Hulk would get beat! Despite the fact HOTM Hulk is a High Trans and closing to Low Skyfather,which is well extremely above Thor and Supermans tier lol people would still say Thor,Supes,SS CIS off would still beat WBH!

Lol blame the people who make the threads not the people who answer it!

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:46 AM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Wait so your using older cap not new Uber cap?
Btw could you at least act a little impartial In the creation of your thread? At least until someone takes the bait so then you don't come across as a complete *******? Mind you I'm not really calling you a name it's just how you come across.. You come across very butt hurt over your previous abortions called threads involving the hulk, is what I'm trying to say.

So yeah, which cap is this?

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:47 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

You obviously don't know how things work with The Hulk or specifically Hulk threads so yea I think we should not talk about that matter.
wat the rampant stupidity in hulk threads. I can think of ten hulk match ups that would be good and fair. Hulk vs herc, hulk vs major force, hulk vs Mongul Jr, hulk vs ironman IM gets perp etc all full fight no slugfest homosexuality. Now lets see unfair threads hulk vs omega LV iceman, hulk vs WW fully geared, hulk vs flash. Hulk vs MM would be a fair interesting one too.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 09:47 AM