KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Martian Manhunter vs Maxima

Martian Manhunter vs Maxima
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Martian Manhunter vs Maxima

Pre-boot versions. Who wins?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 10:00 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a88378438

Maxima..who almost equal to superman in power/strength and add some other power..she even can beat orion with easily..

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 01:55 PM
a88378438 is currently offline Click here to Send a88378438 a Private Message Find more posts by a88378438 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Was thinking about this, and I honestly don't know.

My first instinct is to go with J'onn, but Maxima was hella powerful.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 08:59 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

J'onn wins.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 09:00 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

J'onn.

I see him being her better in every single category. Not by much, but enough to accumulate the win.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 09:08 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Jhon

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 09:24 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Maxima all the way but not easily (especially if both are going all out).

Physical stats : about even
TP abilities : about even

That leaves :
MM with shapeshifting and intangibility vs Max's extremely high level TK/Ferrokinesis.

Weaknesses :
MM - fire
Maxima - NONE

I'm going with Maxima here.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 11:39 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I'm confident if there's a way to lose, J'onn will find it.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 11:39 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm confident if there's a way to lose, J'onn will find it.
LOL

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 11:46 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this is a tough call. that lame ass weakness of jonn's could be an issue here, especially against someone with max's tp. strength and durability is about equal. tp i'd go with jonn for sure, but her tk is pretty uber. speed the same, just that weakness really separating them but jonn has the versatility edge.

this is hella close. think i'd take jonn for the slimmest of majorities because of his more flexible powerset.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 03:15 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

MM.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 03:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I think Maxima is stronger and more durable than J'onn seeing how they performed against DOS Doomsday.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 03:26 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

J'onn wins.

Originally posted by abhilegend
I think Maxima is stronger and more durable than J'onn seeing how they performed against DOS Doomsday.

Fine reasoning.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 03:29 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Well, Jonn was taken out of the DOS fight early due to his weakness to fire (which was a factor then), not because hes weaker than Maxima.

Personally Id vote for MM to win here, as he pretty much can do most everything she can, and then some.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 03:41 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katya
Original Member

Maxima

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 07:05 AM
Katya is currently offline Click here to Send Katya a Private Message Find more posts by Katya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Jonn dropped her while sipping tea in JL Task Force.

MM for the majority. As always.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 09:54 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by DTM
Well, Jonn was taken out of the DOS fight early due to his weakness to fire (which was a factor then), not because hes weaker than Maxima.

Personally Id vote for MM to win here, as he pretty much can do most everything she can, and then some.

No. he was KOED alongside maxima but she recovered first.

(please log in to view the image)[URL=http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15624886/bloodwyndkoed.jpg.html](please log in to view the image)

Last edited by abhilegend on Apr 14th, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:23 AM

poor jonn gets no respect. hed win imo

Last edited by 753 on Apr 14th, 2013 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 05:35 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote