KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) vs Lobo

Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) vs Lobo
Started by: TheOneFirestorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOneFirestorm

Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) vs Lobo

Scenario One 2 Days of Prep

Scenario Two
Random Encounter

Scenario Three
Random Encounter
The Demon In Control

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Last edited by TheOneFirestorm on Apr 13th, 2013 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 06:33 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

What's up Rajin Cajun? I'm taking GR for both here.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 06:34 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Zarathos wins

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 04:12 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I can see Lobo winning with prep. He's an actual genius.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 04:16 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Lobo wins.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 07:09 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Don't know.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 07:14 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Lol spilt or GR

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 07:30 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

lobo would only lose to zarathos or the exterminating angel (have they retconned this **** up away yet?). any human host in control would get creamed.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 09:36 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I'm not familiar with lobo, I know wolverine beat him in the cross over but that doesn't mean jack tbh, someone fill me in on the feats, strengths and weaknessess of lobo please

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 09:57 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

he's the worst character ever after thor. that's all there is to it.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:03 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Idk what you mean by that, I like thor, but if he's a shitty character then GR burns his soul and sends him to hell for eternity to be lucifers lil *****

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:08 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

lobo was kicked out of hell for beating everybody in it. he's unkillable.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:10 PM
Senor Cage

From the looks of it, Lobo also killed Demons 3 in hell. Pretty uber feat, IMO.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:13 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753
lobo was kicked out of hell for beating everybody in it. he's unkillable.
this isn't relavent but, that's not much of a big deal, jason voorhees was sent to hell, they couldn't contain so they gave him his personal hellbecause they couldn't kill him, not much to be proud of imo

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:23 PM

considering the demosn he beat it is.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:36 PM

Originally posted by Golgo13
From the looks of it, Lobo also killed Demons 3 in hell. Pretty uber feat, IMO.
thats probably a continuity gap between vertigo and that story arc.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 10:36 PM
TheOneFirestorm

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I'm not familiar with lobo, I know wolverine beat him in the cross over but that doesn't mean jack tbh, someone fill me in on the feats, strengths and weaknessess of lobo please

That was because of Fan voting for the outcome which makes it a popularity contest. Wolverine was embarassed by Ghost Rider, he should have been embarassed worse by Lobo alien that has superhuman strength able to fight Wonder Woman, Superman, and other heavyweights.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Apr 19th, 2013 05:09 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Lobo should smack him around, more so with prep. If he knows what he's dealing with it just doesn't stack in GR favor.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 19th, 2013 05:23 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

LOBO Wins. Heck. LOBO can just kill HIMSELf and g ointo GOD FRAGGIN MODE if HE needs to .

Nuff said.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 12:21 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Id probably vote for Lobo here, primarily due to I dont see the Penance Stare (one og GRs strongest attacks) working on Lobo at all.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2013 02:23 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote