KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs 50 Megalodons (Prehistoric Shark)

Namor vs 50 Megalodons (Prehistoric Shark)
Started by: Sundipped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sundipped
MURDERER

Namor vs 50 Megalodons (Prehistoric Shark)

So I saw the Batman vs Silverbacks thread and I got to thinking after I saw Rao mention Namor vs 100 sharks somewhere.

But instead of great whites, I wanna pit Namor against 50 megalodons (prehistoric shark) in the Arctic Ocean with glaciers 100 yards away from him on each side. Sharks steady swimming in through each channel (4).

(please log in to view the image)

vs

50 megalodons
1 = 32 tons 50 ft.

I'm interested in what people have to say about this. If it's spite one way or the other that was not my intention.

Last edited by Sundipped on Apr 14th, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 12:45 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Lulz Namor one shots them...

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 01:11 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Namor.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 01:19 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol these threads are funny. anyway, yeah, unlike bats, namor is high cl100 underwater and has speed enough to be able to avoid them pretty easily. he'd slaughter them. even if some of them got hold of him he could survive with his durability underwater. more importantly, if they are like there ancestors, he'd likely only have to kill a couple before they turned on the dead ones to feast. he's got a few ways to deal with these things.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 01:33 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Lulz Namor one shots them...

Ok cool.
But remember there are at least a minimum of 4 attacking simultaneously throughout the course of the battle. How tough is his skin?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 01:38 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

This is the size of one tooth but it would be waaay sharper.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 01:44 PM
Sundipped
MURDERER

Originally posted by leonidas
lol these threads are funny. anyway, yeah, unlike bats, namor is high cl100 underwater and has speed enough to be able to avoid them pretty easily. he'd slaughter them. even if some of them got hold of him he could survive with his durability underwater. more importantly, if they are like there ancestors, he'd likely only have to kill a couple before they turned on the dead ones to feast. he's got a few ways to deal with these things.

Yeah you do have a point. I guess it depends on his durability.
This would be in the event that the sharks don't turn on each other though. I'd like to leave their biological instincts out of it.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 01:49 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Lol they probably couldn't hurt him if he let them get at him and didn't fight back or evade.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 03:34 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Spite against sharks.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 04:18 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Can anyone show me any durability feats for Namor involving piercing?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 04:47 PM
Silent_Bomber

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 04:55 PM
Silent_Bomber is currently offline Click here to Send Silent_Bomber a Private Message Find more posts by Silent_Bomber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Sundipped
Can anyone show me any durability feats for Namor involving piercing?

well, he's bullet proof (even large calibre). we've seen logan stab him pretty deeply, but once he was in the water, the piercing was either healed or completely able to be disregarded. i'm sure if one latched on to him they could do some damage, but with his overwhelming speed advantage, i don't see how they catch him. he could EASILY grab one and literally use it to batter the others to death he's that strong underwater. a shockwave underwater would scatter and seriously disorient them (and maybe ko a few), an underwater tornado would take a bunch, if not all out......

namor's a beast in his element.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 05:35 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t400428.html

The numbers are different, but the threads are pretty much the same.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 06:18 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Namor, vs 50 big ass sharks, I feel sorry for the sharks......the picture is what namor will do to those big sharks literally

Attachment: wynnie.jpg
This has been downloaded 137 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 06:33 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Sharks die horribly

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 06:46 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

I seem to remember some episode where a person shot at Namor and it actually ricocheted off his skin and hit and killed someone's father. The young lady tried to get revenge using a magic trident or something of the like, mistakenly blaming Namor for the death.

That would have been many, many years ago.

I'm not sure, a la Hulk, if Namor is as durable now or in recent years as he would have been back during that time.

Again, these things change.

For instance, in Hulk #181, the debut of Wolverine, Wolverine fought Hulk and tried to use his claws as weapons against Hulk.

They did not cut. They were actually more effective against the magically protected Wendigo than Hulk himself.

Flash forward to the era of World War Hulk. Wolverine's blades now cut not only Hulk but several Hulk derivatives, including Red Hulk and Red She-Hulk. They don't do lasting damage because they are healed, but they DO inflict damage, which they did not before with a theoretically (slightly) weaker incarnation. Hulk has traded a measure of invulnerability for healing and/or regeneration.

Has Namor? I have no idea.
If he IS still tough enough to refect bullet fire, he should be tough enough to handle teeth, even Megalodon teeth.

In which case he takes this fairly easily, since the only real weapon against him then would be the acid in the belly of these sharks if one or more managed to swallow him.

Again, though, the history is confusing. I seem likewise to remember Sub-Mariner's cousin, Namorita, getting shot by something that pierced her, some kind of edged harpoon by a villain named Sea Urchin.
However, this might be analagous to Wonder Woman, where comparatively rounded projectiles do no damage but sharp ones do.

At any rate, if the speed and strength of Sub-Mariner's little female cousin here are an accurate indication, the sharks are actually at a disadvantage:

Attachment: young exiles namora. young namora versus shark.jpg
This has been downloaded 113 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 08:04 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Imperius Rex

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 08:15 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

being bullet proof is not a guarantee against their bites.
There teeth is much sharper than bullets, harder than bullets, and their jaws probably provide more force than most bullets anyway.
What type of bullets did Namor tank? Aircraft? machine gun?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 15th, 2013 07:55 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

I feel like he could just swim into their mouth and punch his way out of the tail with little effort... Or grab one and use it as a club to hit off the other sharks... or other similarly cartoony things he could do.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2013 07:58 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Sundipped
This is the size of one tooth but it would be waaay sharper.

And now imagine 3 thousand of those but all broken to pieces. Because that's what's gonna happen once they try to take a bite off Namor. cool

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2013 08:01 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote